I just realized that the women rights movement had nothing to do with people wanting equality...

I just realized that the women rights movement had nothing to do with people wanting equality, women were literally the Mexicans of that generation, they were only given rigths and told to be independent so companies could lower the salaries.

Fuck me, was there ever any kind of social movement that was truly organic?

Martin Luther and the Reformation is the last one I can think of.

You should look at how the Prohibition party took advantage of women and allowed them to let Americas most ridiculous law get passed.

Women's suffrage was a mistake from the beginning.

Amendment. Those faggots made an Amendment to ban cool refreshing Bud IceĀ®

You can't have sexual harressment if your employees are all the same gender. Feminism BTFO

>Gays aren't human so they don't count.

After ww2 European culture ceased to exist and was replaced with nothing but mindlessn consumerism and indulgence forthe sake of profit and control
America and Britain systematically destroyed the white race, that is an indisputable fact

>the Prohibition party took advantage of women
>allowed them
The Prohibitionists were almost 100% women. There was no "taking advantage" or "allowing", the entire movement was driven by women. These same prohibitionists would go on to become suffragettes, with prohibitionists and suffragettes being virtually overlapping categories. As in, draw a Venn Diagram of prohibitionists and suffragettes, you will get a single circle

Trump?

I like Trump, but if you seriously believe that he doesn't have his own version of Soros (Mercer) lurking in the shadows you are mentally handicapped.

Yeah, his name is Barrack. No kidding, jewgle it

you cant have racism if all employees are same race

Jewish led looting of the Catholic church. Jews and Muslims fought side by side against the Spanish.
They stole everything and made off to Britain.
The Crown has always been jews.

Oh, so you are mentally handicapped.

Trump against the world.

Not Obama you dumb meme flag nigger. He's a real estate developer in LA with the last name Barrack.

How is that related to Wittenburg, Luther, or the Reformation?

Has Mercer destabilized a Western country's currency? There's a massive difference between those who seek to use money to influence, and those who use money to rule. Soros is Lex Luthor without any of the charisma.

No, you are the dumb nigger that doesn't understand that Barrack is irrelevant, Mercer is the one with the real influence, and the Koch's are the ones behind Mercer.

I literally wrote (Mercer) next to Soros in my previous post, you are fucking stupid.

>Has Mercer destabilized a Western country's currency?
He is responsible for Brexit.

I agree with Mercer stance on social issues, but lets not kid ourselves and think he isn't just the other side of the Soros coin.

wooo wooo woo stop!!, you mean the world's history isn't the history of social progressivenes? you mean the EU and UN aren't the spiritual culmination of mandkind?

Yup, I'm a dumb nigger.

Splitting the church was the weakness the Jews used to start the 80 years war.

Oh, you're the retard. Forget I replied to you. This redpill is for others.

Duhhhhh... Wyou you agaoin?

The assumption that even first generation feminism is good is dumb as fuck.

Imagine millions of pajeets were suddenly allowed to apply and fight for your jobs. I'm not talking pajeet with a masters from IIT. I'm talking pajeet from the shitting streets.

Apply that logic except replace pajeet with women and that's what you get. Somehow that's all right?

This is false

> women rights
Where did you see word "equality"?

How is Chinese occupation going?