This kills the drumpftard's wall

>this kills the drumpftard's wall

say it with me boys

MADAME

>gets caught in no mans land

this is so epic win, i fucking hate drumpf so much

Just looking at those concrete poles gives me nightmares

>He thinks there is going to be just one wall.

Is this the best you can muster?

>MEXICAN GRAPPLING HOOKS

i think that's metal
still, that is the most absolutely retarded design of all 6
the spikey one will be chosen

older shareblue memes were better
At least make the shirts look like they were made out of construction paper next time

A wall would be a waste. 90% of illegals are from people overstaying visas, not sneaking on flatbeds and running across sand. That's Hollywood crap.

>Beaner lives in the US
>Has relatives who aren't citizens visiting on "vacation"
>Relative crashes on Beaner's couch or spare bedroom
>Essentially lives under said roof
>Doesn't leave back to wherever

That's how it happens. Other countries have no walls and can be harder to get into or else end up being shot.

Fucking this, LMAO!

Sure Pedro, keep believing that LOL

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. For more information, please visit www.ice.gov.

funny cause your opinion is shit

Illegals cost the US 110 billion annually

Checked

yeah according to jews

Shills getting desperate

It's a symbol more than anything.... That the pools closed due to Aids.

lel. is that your argument now?
> THE WALL IS RACIST
> YOU CAN'T BUILD THE WALL
> MEXICO WON'T EVEN PAY FOR THE WALL
the last stage is acceptance

checked

Ask Israel why they have a wall. Cuz it works.

Checked

man you guys really are pretty fucking dumb.

An expensive symbol

None of that was my argument, faggot.

Do you know how much illegal immigration would slow down if every spic crossing had to use a grappling hook?

yeah, overstaying visas.. that's the #1.. jesus christ you're so full of shit. Do you think they count the fucking ILLEGALS as they come in? Get a clue, you are being fed horse shit.

Israel is fucking tiny, and there's absolutely no reason for someone to decide to visit Tel Aviv for gibs.

>spic somehow has enough money to buy a grappling gun
>comes to america so he can work for $5 an hour

You're right. Death squads would work better

LOL

You just proved my point for a reason for an American wall. Thank you. Gibs.

So this is what Soros' billions have bought?

And how do you think illegals get here? Smuggled into someone's anus? Running by foot across shrubs and sand? Hiding in the back of a truck? That does happen, but that's like 2% of illegals. Most illegals just come here saying they're here to visit someone then simply don't go back to Mexico or wherever. Then you have the fuckload of street shitters from India or China who are either overstaying work visas to work at 7-11 or wherever, or foreign chink investors buying properties with laundered cash.

A wall won't do shit. It will only stop maybe a few border town people. Most illegals coming here isn't like what you see in Hollywood with someone hiding in the trunk of a Trans AM.

Citation on that "2%" or you are full of shit

>the left can't meme
>is a meme
>and a meme the left can't meme
>because the left can't meme a meme that the left can't meme

www.herestheactualtsecretgovernmentdocument.fuck.u

>trans am

Okay faggot, they use semi's. You know this, I know this. Who are you trying to shill?

Cry moar beaner!!

Fuck (you)145843016
Thanks for showing everyone whi you really are. Enjoy your stay at 4chins

I'm pretty sure drugs don't get in via visa.

You are missing the picture where the wall has spears pointing inward. Much more difficult to climb. If they can make it over that, hell we ought to give the little beaners a US passport. It could be like American Ninja with the prize being to pick cabbage in the scorching California sun. Let's set up an amazing obstacle course where only the best Mexican gladiators can make it over.

It's almost as if it isn't just going to be a Wall and their is going to be a no man's land in between the border and the wall

You're so fucking clueless it hurts. They literally drive over here you fucking moron. They walk. They drive. They take a boat. Get a clue.

Oh shit CTR is back? I missed your memes guys, I hope you make more.
Did Soros foot the bill for your employment?
Pass on my thanks.

Call it Beaner Banzai and you could have a Television series in the making.

Also you fucking moronic faggot the problem isn't rich chinks it's the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL SOUTH AMERICANS. They are robbing this country, robbing. They steal the money and ship it off to the south, never to be in circulation here again. They siphon it off like the fucking leeches they are. You are an enormous sociopathic faggot that hates his fellow countrymen. Go live with the South Americans, you scum sucking monster.

THIS.

I've been saying this quite a time in Twitter, and most alt-right understand, but others don't grasp reality vs CNN-Hollywood.

Most illegals do it this way. They cross like "visitors", are vetted, then go into the US only to never return.

Those who are law-abiding are fucked up because of those caca skin chimps we are over vetted, over inspected, and now chip tracked all over the US while "El Brayan" and "La Britany" are living comfortably (((illegally))).

If you don't know this, you need to either stop watching too much CNN or do some research.

Where is your sources you dumb nigger? I know you are samefagging.

>he thinks there will be a wall
maby you can get a holocaust meorial like we have in Berlin at your border.

AND WITHOUT ANY FUCKING WAY TO KEEP THEM OVER THERE - GUESS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS, THEY WALK THE FENCE.

The ENTIRE point is to build the fucking wall and send them back. YOU CAN NOT SEND PEOPLE BACK NOW. There are people that have been deported SEVEN TIMES,people that have FELONIES. That just WALK back in. These people are not being granted VISAS you dumb fucking spic.

Human trafficking and drugs.
(And probably some other things we don't even know about - defense against cartel attack?)

/ptg/ is fucking retarded, I swear.

We simply need to make it pointedly uncomfortable for them. Implement the entry-exit visa system Congress has gently been passing over for 17 years. Make ALL companies file e-Verify manifests. Inform on ALL known illegal immigrants to ICE.

And, here’s the kicker, pass ordinances making “Sanctuary” declarations impermissible by your city by-laws.

No more mystery meat. They have to go back.

Cry moar beaner, PLZ!!!

Granted illegal crossings tapered off when the economy stalled under Obama. Make it illegal and socially unacceptable to hire illegals and there will be little reason for them to stay.

Says the guy from the country that had 3 bombings in 5 days.

If you see an illegal beaner, CALL ICE.

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. For more information, please visit www.ice.gov.

What sources? What are you babbling about? I am the source. I have even reported them. I live in the border, border people (Mexicans and Americans) commute daily. So we always see this kind of stuff happening with people from central and South Mexico.

Like I said. The govt knows this. Media won't report.

Many even charter buses filled with Mexicans!!! I've said this on Twitter, taken pics.

That shitty wall will still make it so drugs can be easily passed through. Need something solid.

Human trafficking is done mostly through fancier methods than people in wooden crates or the trunk of a car. It's not just Mexico either. Lots of smuggled little girls are brought by ships, and usually that's the Russian mafia's work.

The wall will have more of a net loss than a gain. It will only stop a small amount.

The proper way to fix this would be to make ICE more like a gestapo and issue a travel ban on Mexico, China, and India rather than build a physical wall. Not all people south of the border are African-tier poor where they can't afford a """"vacation"""" to the US and not leave.

It will. Theres not a good reason why it won't.

First of all, I'm NOT against the wall, you idiotic Cletus.

Second, those returning are not the millions you talk about. Those who return do it the old-fashioned way, granted. But they left 19-year-old "La Britany" and her 4 kids over there. You see now, fucking inbred.

Third, don't assume I am a leftist pro-illegals just because of me being Mexican.

GET USED TO IT. MAGA

>Pablo lives in Mexico
>Saves up for a plane ticket to Visit family in California
>Arrives in Bakersfield
>Crashes in the spare bedroom
>Doesn't go back home
>Stays under the radar

That's it. That's literally it.

About what?

Then come up with a cheaper symbol.

mexican batman

How does shit like La Raza exist if these people are considered Mexicans in Mexico??

This!

As long as they follow the design, there will be a fence to officially demarcate the borderline. Once they hop over that, they are illegally entering USA.
Sensors go off and border patrol responds. Then they havr to get over the actual wall, before border patrol arrives and detains them.

La Raza is only a thing in the US. It doesn't exist over here. Chicanos over they stick to it.

From what I know they're Black Panthers-like wannabe loosers.

If "most illegals do it this way" surely you have proof?

Wall. No. Minefield, and heat sensing auto-turrets + constant Predator drone coverage and license to kill with extreme prejudice? Yes.

Honestly, we should use the opportunity for border security to advance technology. Why not have a wall of Terminator robot kill-droid patrols, instead of a literal concrete/steel wall?

Fuck (you)145843989
Wanna know how I can tell you don't belong here?

Why is the bottom of the wall like that?

Like what, a written confession of said perpretrators -- with their finger prints and dna samples? What am I, a Mexican Dick Tracey?

Most -- by most, I'm talking millions -- do it overstaying their visas. Some even brag on social media, etc. There's a fucking bad habit amongst Mexicans, which reminds me of the jews, they like to confess their shit as to brag their "big" accomplishment.

Also, not only tourist visa (which are the hardest to track down) others visas likes F-1 student visas and the H visa types also do it (although is harder for them, ICE know where they are).

Tourist visas, no way of knowing where they are once they've passed the Border Patrol check point (which it separates the border region from the rest of America). Border Patrol check points are in the middle of nowhere ranch, do the math.

I even want either write a book or do a documentary to expose this. But need funds.

Ps. I'm not against the wall.

to get a clean shot at pedro before he even reaches the wall

You'd have to be directly in front of him and you might damage wall-kun.

These shariablue memes suck more ass than your mom on a tinder date

I just want "papers, please" to be the law of the land. Fuck's sake, it's not that hard.

You. Have. No. Sources. For any of the excessive paragraphs of general nothingness you have typed. Fuck yourself off a cliff and stay the fuck out of my homeland.

They can put seismic sensors and ground-level radar on it, like the Saudis are doing with their wall.

>damage wall-kun.
the barrel stuck 18" through the wall has plenty of sweep and no chance of damage to the wall

Technically it is hard, much harder than Canada or Australia. But caca skin Mexicans are lazy.

Also, there are legal loop holes low-IQ chimps don't use. They just cross without even thinking ahead.

You can't get a source for everything. What do you want him to do? Reveal secret documents? Give you a news source you'd probably cite as fake or biased?

No, you misunderstand. It can't be that difficult to begin requiring State-furnished ID's at checkpoints. The only reason we haven't is probably Boomers. Millenials are soft, cucked mystery meat ground through the security state, they'd willingly offer their ID's at new checkpoints at hotels, bars, stadiums. But the Boomers, holy shit, they'll start screaming down about how this wasn't the 'MERRICA MY PAPPY DIED FOR -- even as mystery meat replaces them en masse.

I just want America to wake the fuck up. 'Papers, please,' not 'sus papeles, por favor.'

You want CNN reporting it? Yeah right. That'll mean no voters for Hillary.

I don't understand what sources you want. Police reports? Which ones, if they don't know where the fuck they are!

You Cletus-type don't reason, maybe it has affected you living with Tyrone 'n sheeiiit.

(Fuck)145846122
(You)145846201
Shareblue alliance. Right fucking here. I swear you niggers are the same person with a proxy. You argue in circles and avoid the underlying question. You write paragraphs and say nothing. You will be purged.

I see what you mean. And you're right.

Mexico has national ID with photo, finger print, signature, facial recognition, eye recognition, and address. You guys need to step it up.

even fences work

We can't "step it up" as long as Democrats somehow keep getting every intellectual debate in their pocket and 35+ seats in the Senate. They can and will make the McCains and other 'alternate, softer, gentler' Republicans buckle on everything. Simply EVERYTHING.

Something as simple as requiring all companies to register their employees' SSN via e-Verify just 'SHOCKS AND APPALLS' the soft elements in the GOP. They won't pass any meaningful legislation that would curtail illegal immigration and upset their donors' apple carts.

In essence, the GOP won't wake the fuck up until 2020. Go figure that's when a chunk of Gen Z will begin voting.

And your women are fuckin disgusting. Don't post that shit here.

I thought Hungary's route was fed by spill-over from the sea traffic out of Libya. You know, the bulk of the overseas "rescues" suddenly getting SHOT THE FUCK DOWN by the Libyan Navy in concert with the Italians.

>be me
>Mexican in Mexico
>not what Hollywood told you I'd be
>"muh proxy"

Are you paranoid?

I think I'm gonna do that documentary just to piss all and aid based alt-right, not alt-right wannabes.

>90% of illegals are from people overstaying visas

Actually the estimate is 40% you stupid faggot.

Also the border crossers are much worse than visa overstays. You can't smuggle humans and drugs in via a visa overstay.

Mexicans understand that we can create better societies.
If only they weren't so afraid of Why.

I'm just white, not alt-right shitskin

Took you long enough to reply without a (you).