BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KING KIKE IS TRYING TO JEW THE LAW!

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/benjamin-netanyahu-israel-prime-minister-criminal-immunity-bill-law-push-pass-criminal-a8004816.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JESUS look at the nose on that broad

I thought Jews always protect their own. Why bother going after him?

This truly may be the end of Israel.

>get caught jewing
>change law to allow jewing

Netenyahoo is innocent
All this bullshit is funded by S0r0s who is trying to take him down
trust me... if he falls then its worse for all of us

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He was set up by a Hollywood Jew. The globalists Jews are against him ever since he started going after Soros.

Fuck Israel pussy.

"Israel Intelligence infilltrated Pedophile ring"
Look's like they are trying to stop it.
We are finding out there are crazy rings going on here in the US by the Hollywood Jews and globalist Jews that are against Bibi.

A hollywood Jew sent them a bottle of 100,000 dollar wine or something.
They are being set up.

Nope. Mossad is the people who blackmail. Can you just kill yourself now?

I missed the part in the article where it says anything about Mossad.
But I do see you got Satan digets

Gas was the "gentleman" way .. 2017 no more gentlemen now is HARD

Robert Maxwell was a mossad spy.

His DAUGHTER runs a pedophile ring with Epstein.

Epstein has an island where they film the blackmail. Other houses too.

Fuck you.

Infiltrated BY pedofiend ring (((you))) go back to school now

There are bad elements in our Alphabet agencies too.

Yeah, the ones that work for Mossad. Show your flag though. I bet youre hiding an Israel flag though.

I hope Israel gets fucking dismantled right before your eyes, then you drown in a vat of muslim piss.

Very much yes

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=7s

I fucking hate jews so much

Maybe this is protecting their own, somehow.

Only 70 years too late.

that's what exactly what they want, don't get mad its their nature.

I'm not mad. I'm patiently waiting for karma to take away everything they love.

>have ceremonies where they strap babies down to a table, cut up their baby dick and then suck it
>oh no, pedophiles are entering our country!

honestly this stupid kike should just declare himself a dictator and turn it into a fascist state. he's fucked as soon as he's gone and his retarded son doesn't know to keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums

He's the last PM. Israel won't exist soon.

>elements

Lmao, the entire thing is rotten. Their only purpose is to abduct children, sell drugs, and subvert nations.

Literally THIS. 'nuff said.

This. Think of all the commie nations that would be going concerns, however unsteadily, had the US never tried to fight communism for its jew masters.

berlusconi stylez. will it apply to the wife? also under investigation?

Theyre both going to prison. But Netanyahu is going to be part of the military tribunals for genociding Palestinians.

jewnald and bibi the bib wearer each have mementos of the other in their offices and you mean to tell me israel's going to change? who would have thought

that makes no sense

You'll see.

what does that mean? you're guilty and now you head up a tribunal to genocide people?

No. Netanyahu is going to be charged. This will be international tribunals.

ok. good

The Israeli lefties have been trying take Netanyahu down for decades. The people like him though and it will never happen.

Sorry to burst your bubble retards.

Rule of Law retard.

dear fucking god I hope you're right

Funny thing about the holocaust. Even tho there was no 6 gorillion, it set the precedent that there is no defense to genocide. Jews in the US will be fucked for systemically attempting to destroy the white race and Jews in Israel will be fucked for trying to genocide Palestinians. Israel will be gone soon.

This isn't even a story on Israeli websites. It is the same as the reeeeing about Trump by the left here. It has as
Much traction as the trump/Russia collusion nonsense.

It is also ironic that you want to see the ethno-nationalist right wing PM replaced by the commie left in Israel.

I don't want Israel to exist.

doesn't apply to Chosenites

Can you read Hebrew? Occasionally the English edition is, shall we say, "edited" for Western consumption.
>Trump by the left
There is no left (yet), only liberals.
>commie left in Israel.
Well, does the rule of law work, or not? Are you going to jew around like democrats and apply the law when it suits you? Then you're no better than they are and should kill yourself.

I know but sadly your wants and feelings don't matter.

>that haircut

JUST

That bitch is a gremlin.

I bet you didn't even read the article.

I like your style

Trump loves Netanyahu and Israel. Your fantasies are cute though.

oh fucking kek

Would smash the tall girl at the first minute of the video.

Trump is only the ruler of the free world for as long as he can enforce the use of the dollar as the global reserve currency. Once people shift to something else or start trading in local sovereign currencies, things will get ugly for the American Wehrmacht and the desirability of US bases in every country will go negative.

They put a content warning on this video so people without a youtube account, most people, like me, are blocked from seeing it on youtube, only from embedding here am I able to see it.

wow. pathetic.

It's frowned upon to hand a Jew over to a gentile, but it's permissable to take him to Jew court.