Biased Headlines

For a project in one of my classes I'm presenting of critical thinking and how to identify bias.
I need some biased headlines. They can be biased in favor of anything, just need to get my point across. They don't all need to be real.

Biased headlines/news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M
pajiba.com/staff/brian-byrd.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck this one is good. It's subtle enough to not be outright outlandish, but on closer inspection you can make even the most normal normies see what's happening

HOly shit this must be fake.

Hold on. I'll get the folder open.

Don't know if any of these help. I just have a lot of "fake news" screencaps

Holy shit

Still there?

Top tier, thanks user

If this is biased, I don't know what is

If this isn't biased, rather

NP. I just save them when I see them. Don't remember what I have.

I can smell the doo doo on his fingers from here.

Can't get a better example than this one

That looks like a screenshot from a game. There is something other-worldly and vaguely CG lookin' about that rifle.

Ugh thats bad

>controversial

this is subtle

jinx

But Huffington Post is shooting fish in a barrel with bias.

Congratulations user, if you are still not triggered you have successfully mastered the extreme difficulty anti-bait training.

Jesus, man. Your country makes me sad sometimes.

Yeah. Some websites are just easy pickings, but I still see them being top list on Google News. Project Veritas exposed that these sites sometimes get preference for keeping normies bluepilled.

To be fair the first article is by Richard Posner who is not by any means a leftist.

That's because it's part of an "informative animation" so they have the ability to make it as spooky as possible.

The more I go through this folder the more I see how loose some of these allegations are. I have more on my phone, but I'm not digging.

The point really is that these institutions are not the unbiased and "real" news that we are fed to believe. Americans need to stop assuming that they are being told the truth and start researching. We fell asleep at the wheel of the Republic for too long and now everything is falling to shit.

These ones seem pretty good.
I like this one but I would never choose it for a project. I only like it because Olbermann has achieved "old man yells at cloud" levels of crazed anger.

screencap from outside one of the debates. anyone could come and hold a sign.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M

Kek. Most of these aren't headlines though, but opinion pieces. You need headlines to prove your point.

Eg. One newsbit that was good under Obama and somehow bad when Trump does it.

fuck the mainstream meteor

lol what rag published this?

On the plus side, it's nice to see how the election taught HuffPo how to up its web design game.

"Pajiba"
>pajiba.com/staff/brian-byrd.php
Top kek, his author archive ends on election night....I think we've got a possible an-hero.

Pure comedy

Olbermann has completely lost the plot

this, its too autistic even for libcuck standards

us marines save europe yet again

Braving Ruin did a video on it.

I want to choke and kill her