Wtf is going on with the world

Wtf is going on with the world
youtu.be/p-TT7GoJ2iw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRoDk2qMzJw
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
youtu.be/varHbYVGaC4
dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/transgender-person-on-trial-for-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12183349/Girl-15-raped-by-transgender-woman.html
thefederalist.com/2015/11/23/a-rape-survivor-speaks-out-about-transgender-bathrooms/
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think

Comments Disabled for this Video. I wonder fucking why. I wish they did more shit like this. Really points out that they are mentally ill.

They have a duck veins on theys right arm.

Someone needs to kill them as soon as possible

Mental illness. Could you imagine if this person was doing it to protest Hillary?

Further proof that Trump is going to win in 2020

Way of the road Bubs...way of the road.

pretty sure we're in hell tbqhfamalam

Liberals:
>Trannies don't have a mental illness

Trannies:
>Check this out I've collected 200 gallons of piss

i didn do nuffin

Who is more mentally ill the artist or the people paying money to see her ''perform''?

This is what happens when the mentally ill are denied effective treatment.

>person

TRDRUMPFPHFTKINZ BTFO!
He will never recover this time!

jews

Thats the way she goes bubs

Powerful

This conversation took place more than once:
>hey can I store 50 gallons of piss in your garage?
>yes

You for calling it her?

That Trannies should be exterminated? come on, a bullet is less then a dollar!

I fucking hate how much real art has been destroyed. The entire western world is starving for a real revolution in art and Jewish kikes, liberal cunts and all these mentally deranged faggots are just absolutely starving the world of real creativity. It has done so much harm to people's well being. This is not art, it never will be. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

with enough urea you can make bomb youtu.be/eRoDk2qMzJw

Can some one post this girl's surname?

It has to be a sick Jewes.

>trans artist
So not a real artist?

What a waste of a QT

see

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""artist""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

She on gear?

49 x higher HIV infection rate amongst Trans.

A leftest throws piss, that's attempted murder. Feel free to shoot them in the face.

Yes, because it's only normal when basement dwellers do it.

Woah they let Dylann Roof out ?

>comes from my same surname group
feels bad

someone misspelled Trans Autist

That is like 200 1 gallon jugs of milk. Only it is piss.

>roiding for this

guess this gives new meaning to,[/spoiler] taking the piss[spoiler]

+1

I'm sad that the left will inevitably implode because they don't reproduce.
But their demographic collapse will be after I'm dead.

mental illness in north america is reaching epidemic proportions

it's a side effect of the decades long federalist experiment with mind control

we should counter protest by shitting in a box for a year for our right to shitpost

>when you can legally take roids beacuse of being trans

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ

Sure thing.
The teen in this video was also doing performance art. Called tranny child rape.
youtu.be/varHbYVGaC4

ftm is still female retarded commie

>The actual state of VICE NEWS
I remember when they would chase after young Arabic guys taming cheetahs and having bonfires in the desert. Those were the times.
Now they focus on bitch with a bowl cut on steroids.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/transgender-person-on-trial-for-sexually-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/

FOUR LITERS A DAY?? That's literally twice the amount she should be pissing on healthy water intake.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12183349/Girl-15-raped-by-transgender-woman.html

Why do all of these people have the same hair

From the DMM Section 601: (Domestic Mail Manual)

10.17.9 Packaging Exempt Human or Animal Specimens

Exempt human or animal specimens as defined in 10.17.2d are not subject to regulation as hazardous materials but when presented for mailing must be triple-packaged in leakproof (for liquids) or siftproof (for solids) primary receptacles. Sufficient cushioning and absorbent materials must surround each primary receptacle containing liquid. Secondary containers for liquids must be leakproof. Secondary containers for solids must be siftproof. The primary and secondary packaging must be enclosed in a rigid outer shipping container. A single primary receptacle must not contain more than 500 ml of a liquid specimen or 500 grams of a solid specimen. Two or more primary receptacles whose combined volume does not exceed 500 ml (for liquids) or 500 grams (for solids) may be enclosed in a single secondary container. The secondary container cannot serve as the outer shipping container. The secondary container must be marked with the international biohazard symbol shown in Exhibit 10.17.5d3. The secondary container must be securely and snugly enclosed in a fiberboard box or container of equivalent strength that serves as the outer shipping container. A shipping paper is not required. The outer shipping container must be marked on the address side with the words "Exempt human specimen" or "Exempt animal specimen," as appropriate. In addition, at least one surface of the outer packaging must have a minimum dimension of 3.9 inches x 3.9 inches (100 mm x 100 mm). Exempt human and animal specimens are mailable as First-Class Mail, Priority Mail, Express Mail, or Package Services mail.

Get that degenerate in trouble

thefederalist.com/2015/11/23/a-rape-survivor-speaks-out-about-transgender-bathrooms/

How horrifying

"I'll show him that we aren't crazy by acting crazy!"

Hes just using Trump as an excuse to collect his urine cause its probably one of his degenerate fetishes.

Imagine getting paid by a gallery to piss in front of people

>rape survivor
This is what we call rapist now? Did the other person survive tho?

I legit can't tell if this is a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man or if its a woman pretending to be a man.

Nope.

Woman LARPing on HRT.

It pees with a funnel...

My goal is to drink 4 liters of water a day and I piss a lot. But a lot of my piss is crystal clear. Looking at his end results I don't believe that he pissed 4 liters a day.
Most likely his gang contributed to get is done faster.

Vice is so trapped in their faggot echo chamber that they actually think this will bring people on the fence over to their side

>this "person" married someone and has friends
>you cant even find someone to hold your hand

>Why do all of these people have the same hair
bowl cuts? LEL jesus christ

pazzuz spread disease and his brother (can never spell his name right something like humawa) shit on india from the sky. azagthoth must have woken up . madness and chaos spreads across the land

but hey its not all bad. most of the good men have died off. the last champions of humanity will be determined soon. maybe you will be able to replace that old fuck in the mid west who scattered the swarm of evil spirits last time

you dont remember because your just a extra you didnt get a speaking role last time or the time before that ect but maybe you will now. the execution in the wasteland after every one got nuked in the 90s was ground zero. all the soldiers and even the one they were suppose to execute turned into evil spirits and even a few in the crowd who were watching it all happened. the geezer is dead i wont have to waste time with a show of force to prove some old fuck isnt going to kill me and the swarm can remain intact. cant believe every one else chickened out and scattered. he didnt even kill me and it took everything he had to slow me down. men like that are few and far between. that old fuck is worth a million normies to the elder gods and now hes gone

It really likes shaking bottles of its own piss.
Fucking kook.

gotta get the sediment off the bottom of the jugs kek

Is nobody else gonna point out how swole this faggot is? Walk into the club and xie slaps your girlfriends ass, what do you do?

None of these freaks take a proper amount of hormones. I realize the dike is probably 5' nothing" but to be that lean/muscular after "becoming a man" sans massive test doses is retarded. Here's a study showing that you put on more lean mass from taking testosterone and couch surfing than with heavy lifting and dieting.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=article

why
wont
it
just
stop

>how can I show people what a sane person I am

Thanks for redpilling more normies, insane tranny artist

I'm gonna beat it's ass because it's still a girl and even the strongest females in the world are only about as strong as a male in moderately good shape.

Where can I get that poster? I'm going to put some up around NYU. kek.

Yes but they commit suicide because cis scum such as yourselves bully their gentle souls