Womyn cant fly airpla-

>Womyn cant fly airpla-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_anBB3M0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when is all of this jewry going to end?

I feel sorry for the unknowing souls who fill perish on that flight. Fuck you Southwest

Literally who gives a shit

Do they want a cookie for doing their job

I've flown with a bunch of women. Some are good some are bad.
>most are bad

>unmanned

inb4 crash

But yet men still built it.. Maintain it.. And guide it.

Call Maintenance, there's a crack in the cockpit.

You know the thing can take off, fly to destination, and land, all on auto pilot now right? And I bet that's just exactly what the fucking thing did.

Would be funny if it crashed.

Both my parents are pilots lol

Irony is that the modern autopilot system coupled with the gps and radio signals that control every aspect of flight was designed, built, and maintained by men. So even with two female pilots men are still flying the plane.

If they have experience, I could care less

I've heard of tuna boats but a tuna plane? no thanks

Please crash.

This

Well looks like im taking the train from here on out

Corporations will do anything for PR. Pretty shallow attempt to get money from progressives.
exploit it I guess, if you can work it to your own advantage somehow, use it. progressives use it for positions in companies (VP of diversity, etc), so you mine as well use it yourself somehow

I'm sure the air traffic controllers were men too.

You know that most pilots sleep while flying, right? everything is basically auto pilot

When libcucks write articles like this what is the takeaway? Are they basically admitting a female only flight crew is basically on par with a unicorn?

If I were one of those women I'd consider all of the special attention to be patronizing if not offensive but they of course revel in it. Because deep down, despite all the feminism and grandstanding they know. They know.

Reminder of who controls this board.

Well, it's not like they have to reverse it onto the taxiway.

It's special because it's not something you'd expect women to be able to do.
>the soft bigotry of low expectations

It so sad that you have to get recognized for being a woman and doing something men did 100 years ago.

Who cooked up these stats?

Thank you for the MGTOW macro, nerd.

I'd be a fucking nervous wreck if I saw a fuselage full of cunts when buckling up for take off... Would bump the flight if I could

If an emergency situation happens, everyone on that plane is dead.

Checked.
Yes most what females do is for attention and social brownie points. They are unable to do things just for the sake of it.
If they fly how they drive I'd rather walk.

They don't realise by patting themselves on the back for this kinda of backfires. It shows their true insecurities.

No, autopilots aren't that great.
It's 50/50ish
What if they get the reverse high speed?

>soft biggotry of low expectations.

Ironically, Obama probably regrets coining that term. It's basically used to take down almost every hypocritical progressive argument now.

They need to join the mile high club.

I hope they always advertise the fact these planes are full womyn so I can avoid them

If I found out I was been flown by a woman I would get up and walk out.

Why do women subject themselves to these photos? Do they have no pride? Is being a woman all they have going for them? I'd be furious if my boss suggested I do a photo with all the other gays at work. Probabaly, because I'm not gay, but they think I am.

Now that would be easy to hijack

Amusing nothing goes wrong, a 12 year old could fly a plain. It's not hard nowadays with all the computer aid. (the hard part is knowing what to do when things go wrong)
Anyway the real title of this is that they scheduled both their female pilots on the same rotation increasing the likelihood of everyone dying of the flight by 260%.

>they just willing hand control of it over to you as a welcoming gift

>If an emergency situation happens, everyone on that plane is dead.
Yup. In a heavy turbulence situation where they come under extreme forces, they likely lack even the necessary grip strength to maintain a decent level of competent handling on the controls. Pic related

Then factor in their lower reaction times, poor spacial volume awareness skills, and less attuned nature to deal with adrenaline rushes and put them into a focused and coordinated effort... Recipe for disaster, all in the name of making some bleeding hearts feel good

Thats what stewardess look like now? Fuck, I'd rather walk.

You have two dads? Gay marriage is a blessing.

I mean, it's not wrong.

How much could you care less?

It's a company initiative. They have a PR or Diversity apparatus that initiates these things. The same as a charity initiative or something of the like. It is used to keep the company's image in a good light so that it translates to more business and shareholder value.
That is the entire purpose of a PR department.

>In a heavy turbulence situation where they come under extreme forces, they likely lack even the necessary grip strength to maintain a decent level of competent handling on the controls. Pic related
frgt

You're a retard. I have 6000 hours in the 737.

My dads clocked over 9000 hours at Nintendo, they comp all his sushi now

I actually do though.

First class or coach mostly?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_anBB3M0A

Case. Closed.

How does it feel to be advanced in your career less on merit and more due to the fact you have a vagina?

The front seat user. Haven't flown the 737 in about 10 years though.

Is it not fly by wire?

I have a dick, so I don't care.
737 isn't fly by wire

>US$38 million (1998 money) into the sea and a woman dead so we feel good about ourselves for a couple of months

Oh you're a man, carry on. God speed, fly safe m8

So many opportunities for women since Trump took office. No doubt this would never come to be with a lefty in office.

Have they located the wreckage yet?

>every time I'm nearly hit by a car walking is from a woman driver
Now they wanna give these species access to fucking things that fly in the goddamn air?

What case?

Thankfully she didn’t kill anyone else.

>the first all-female crew flies a fully automatic aircraft
like pottery
this will be read about on wikipedia decades from now and cause someone to chuckle for sure

Thanks user, greased it on today.

wait, arent the flight controls digitalized so you get a reasonable amount of feedback but not that much

1. I wouldd like to see a woman beat me up and throw me off a plane.

2. This is a muslims wet dream, hijack a jet, skyrape, crash into a country music show.

The 737 is an old piece of shit though.

>I feel sorry for the unknowing souls who fill perish on that flight.

Never gonna happen, the point of these new automated jetliners is that even a child can fly them.

Yes childless brony weeaboos are much better equipped

The pink tie and the no tie is a nice touch. What I want from an airline is staff that are able to express their own personal flair in their work. Not strict adherence to rules and procedure.

In the 737 you are hauling cables. In one of the Sims to get the type you have to do manual reversion. Took two of is guys to move the yoke. I have no idea what those chicks would do with a total hydraulic failure.

hate to fly on that plane the week all their rags sync up

Top right pic. Only women do that pose. Why is that?

It is proven that women don't have the same eye-hand coordination as men. They wil be fine flying those planes as most flying is automatic without human intervention. However, if there is a problem, they will be the first to loose it.

Ever noticed in a car accident, the men in the car remain silent while they regain control of the car, while any women in the car scream and put their hands over their faces. As I say, it will be fine until there is a critical situation to deal with. Not sexist, just fact.

I meant more in a catastrophic scenario where an engine fails, electrical failure, etc and the plane is under extreme g forces and you want some silver haired old war vet with streel balls driving that bird down, not some fucking broad wondering if her cat at home has enough water still and whether the destination airport will have the tampon brand she needs in stock

holy shit based user thank you for this info.
which is your favorite commercial jet?

this, do a loop!

Elaine Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness (CMR), a group which seeks to limit the roles of women in the military, suggested that Hultgreen "may have been the victim of a flawed policy", which overlooked her mistakes in training, two of which were similar to those that caused her death.

Heh.. sad.

Not much since I dont give a shit anyways. I drive wherever I need to go
>need to drive from LA to NYC tomorrow
kek

I wouldn't trust these bitches with a standard drive automobile.

good luck, gentlemen

My favorite, the 767-300 or -200. It looks old and crappy, but it has power and it is a solid plane. I'd fly the 767-300 the rest of my career if I had that choice. Unfortunately it's old and getting parked. Soon only cargo carriers and military tankers will be the only place you see them.

>unmanned
Was it an autopilot flight with no one onboard?

I think you think too much of the autopilot. Yes, autoland exists, but I think I've done 2 of them in real life in my entire career.
>1980's technology putting you safely on the ground
No thanks

have you ever flown an airbus? Those things are everywhere, they are small and apparently cheap to maintain (or cheaply maintained and fucked up to pad the bottom line)

how dont u get that its "unmanned" because its manned by all women? god damn you must be dense.

I have, actually. I'm actually flying the A320 right now. I like it, nice room, comfortable, but the avionics aren't as good as the Boeing.

>777
Wew, I guess I like those beasts now

>inb4 crashes with no survivors

notice they both use fag flags

bunch of SJW landwhales

why can't our airlines be more like this?

Female pilots are fucking garbage

Flown that too :)

1 and 6 cute as a button

Not really. They are pass all of the same checkrides the rest of us do

What about an A380? Those havent been a commercial success and they cost a ton but man they fly pretty graciously for a whale with wings