Explain yourself Sup Forums

explain yourself Sup Forums

I'm a 40 year old person on Sup Forums. What's you're problem?

Tits or gtfo, rule still applies to gilfs

>meming about kekistan
>redpilling is fun!

Eh. I don't mind the moms coming here, especially if they lurk.

We could probably use more gore though.

>Pede
>Centipede
?????????

Did you not believe that Sup Forums is old Sup Forums all grown up, with political interests?

>50 years old
>le kekistan
I fucking hate reddit

these bitches need to show their feet.

I'm 32. Want to fight about it?

I hate kekistan, reddit, and algerians.

Too funny to rage

Also nice digits

>influx of boomers because of the 2016 election
>they all either get redpilled or contained in the trump generals
>got pissed and help BTFO NFL cuckery
>redpilled boomers will most likely teach the grand children about values and the jews
>Generation Zyklon is in full effect.
I don't see an issue desu. Most shills that come here either give up, or get absorbed through facts layered in irony, memes, and tragedy. No different with these cringey boomers.

However, if any of these cucks try to "play nice" with jews or pc culture, just tell them to fuck off back and post gore caps. That is the ultimate normie repellent.

I like you

>Tits or gtfo, rule still applies to gilfs
Hell, NO!

Ladies: if you're over 40, keep your saggy milkbags covered, no matter what any MillennialFag says.
Your time being a cockholster is done.
You should invest in collecting cats, and drinking $7 a glass exotic iced tea. I also hear that babbling endlessly about designer purses and Metamucil is all the rage among similarly worn out hags like yourself.

Why would you possibly care that a 19 year old Ukrainian stripper caused my boner?
Just be happy that I still have one, you wrecked slampig.

>I was fucking your mother and posting on Usenet in the '90s
>I was asking for the smoking section so I didn't have to listen to you cry and scream at restaurants in the early 2000's
>I was making memes for you when you were being a faggot Obama supporter in the mid/late 2000s
>We came together recently
Stop being such a millenial crybaby.
I like you too, as long as you aren't the Nantes dreadlock guy.

Older women getting on the bandwagon is something you stupid fucks want. Middle aged housewives have so much pull in society that if they collectively wanted to abolish human decency, they could do it in one go voting. It's cringe but I'd rather cringe at allies than create enemies.

Seriously, why do they refer to themselves as pedes?

Dreadlocks are degenerate, also literally who?

It was from the latest HWNDU. They got all excited because some local was doing recon and posted it on youtube. It was some muslim with dreadlocks speaking French. Made me sick to my stomach. God bless user, good luck to you. I'd imagine it's how you feel about us.

Be mad but old people get shit done.

>It was some muslim with dreadlocks speaking French

Big surprise.
France has been Muslim territory since the 70's.
Even Mohammadniggers don't want to see 45 year-old funbags.

Every single fagot attacking and protesting this is a shariablue shill or antifa
These women will literally redpill their grandkids and will make sure their grandsons wont racemix.
You guys are fucking assholes. These grandmas are literally our only solution to stop single moms and degeneracy.

Fuck off shills. As cringe as r/thedonald is they are at least on the right side of the fight

>Fucking boomers ruining everything they touch
Nothing new desu

exactly

These are shills trying to stigmatize people from coming to this site because of the redpill factory.

>teens and 20somethings mistakenly believe the world belongs to them
seriously nothing ever changes

Just cause this is you doesn't mean everyone here has school tomorrow.

This thread has been shilled for a few days now. All anons, do not give this Soros dick sucker any more (You)s
Stay strong. We'll beat them

C-CGI?

THE ETERNAL BOOMER

>pede
>-ophile

Can't stump the trump videos

Im 70 years old Sup Forums , fuck niggers and jews.

eh, let them come or not. All of this shit is going to end up on some fucking sub-faggot before you know it.

Listen kid, old people have opinions too.
Check them numbers.

It's short for "pedophile"
They believe that identifying as a child lover is the ultimate troll to the establishment.