You heartless cons can't keep up

George Soros transfers $18 billion to his liberal philanthropic foundation.

Give it up already. You goys ain't got the cash.

But we got the 'tism

>he's spent so much money on these groups
>it actually hasn't done alot really
>nearly all of his wealth his gone now
>tfw

How much money was collectively spent on trying to stop Trump from becoming president?

"It's over, goys. We lost."

>We are losing the shitposting war on Sup Forums, hire more shills and make more clickbait articles!

18 billion $ waisted !!! So sad !!!

Guys, how do I get in on that 18 billion paycheks?

Fuck Israel.

Money can't buy me teh lulz

most likely enough to fix everything wrong with america to begin with, from infrastructure to homeless...
It is pretty fucking disgusting to think about.

>spend billions trying to "make the world a better place"

Thats true Soros has been instrumental in moving this country closer to the day of the rope. Think about it if it wernt for BLM and ANTIFA rioting and attacking people and tearing down historical monuments like the useful idiots they are most people in america wouldnt give a shit either way. as an Accelerationist george soros is my hero

*Thats not true

Why?

Because it's afraid.

>philanthropic foundation
Yeah it's all going to cancer research, disaster relief and make a wish, I bet.

He dumped a shit ton of money, far more than anyone could possibly hope to keep track of, into organizations that are filled to the brim with "administrators" and "advisors". That money is going to stolen and misused worse than Susan G Komen and the public schooling system combined. We're talking $1 million "spent on" $5k worth of flyers, and shit like that. He'd be lucky if 1% of that reaches its intended purposes. Nobody is more corrupt than a high power liberal activist, just ask Detroit and Chicago.

There isn't enough money in the world to stop a bunch of autists who do it for free.

resistance is free retard.

holy fuck soros is an idiot.

It's tax evasion, you retard. The money is still in the foundation to do his bidding.

His masters expect him to die soon so he's returning the money to them?

It might not be right, but it’s legal tax evasion. Shit, I don’t even clear 50K annually, but I don’t owe shit because of Ag exemptions and the fact that I can write off nearly everything I do on the homestead as business expenses.

And guns.
The left doesn't own guns.

I guess now he has a better idea of what it’ll cost to combat the autismal power of a lowly Bangladeshi spoon-collecting forum.

How do you transfer 18 billion in illiquid assets

Asking for a friend

>we aint got ca$h
m8
We got memes

18 billion dollars vs Sup Forums
Wasted money

>MFW George dies and he goes straight to hell with the other dead liberals.