If you had the chance to be teleported to the south in the 1800's would you do it...

If you had the chance to be teleported to the south in the 1800's would you do it? You will be wealthy perhaps even with a large plantation with several slaves. You have to give up everything here, no internet no phones no memes no nothing. Just a simple but luxurious life as a southern gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=8&id=73
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_surgical_procedure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> living in that humidity before air conditioning
no thank you

>If you had the chance to be teleported to the south in the 1800's would you do it?

Fucking yes can't stand this way of life we have today.

You have your qt house negress fan you all day.

You can have niggers fan you

I would become well educated and use my knowledge of the civil war to lead the southerners to victory. If I can't do that, then no I wouldn't

please tell me you have the technology to do this, and your just looking for a suitable candidate to teleport to a new life

Why even ask? The correct answer is Yes

You could begin your studies learning the science of phrenology

Kill Marx. Write a letter to Hitler and tell him how to win.

I’d invest in bitcoin

Absolutely no. Watched my father recover from heart surgery in 3 days. That's modern medical science. Fuck the 1800's

Phrenology may be wrong, but the science of heredity was well understood before DNA was discovered. Phrenology being false doesn't make everyone the same.

>sacrifice the problems and benefits of the new
>gain the problems and benefits of the old
>oh but you have an education and know history so a good chunk of the old problems are solved

>no memes

Dropped.

Just call me Orey Maine

>would you rather live in a place with shitty weather and niggers everywhere
no

>and YOUR niggers everywhere

Most people living in the south at that time didn't own slaves and weren't wealthy...

do everything in my power to either stop the civil war or defeat the bank backed north by any means besides banks in the civil war

and for those about to complain of bugs, you use your slaves as shields, hence the name 'jam faces'. slave owners would regularly surround themselves with 2-3 slaves that would have their faces slathered in jelly/jam. this would attract all the bugs/mosquitoes, keeping you bug free.

Soros was still bankrolling shit then. Without him there would have never been a civil war

I'm not altruistic enough to sacrifice modern comforts to bring iterative advances to history, even with the assurance of wealth.

>heat
>shitty weather
i prefer the heat.
>niggers everywhere
they arent people, they are property, like a lawn mower or weed eater. you just feed them food and water instead of gasoline.

you also get to bet on mandingo fights, which would be fucking awesome.

Would I, a Catholic, like to live in the South in the 1800s?

Fuck no. I'd be put to death before you can say "Deus Vult"

I'm also Catholic and you KNOW how easy it would be to pretend to be presby or methodist.

>willingly going to the South ever
>air like hot soup
>niggers everywhere
>god awful accents
>bible thumpers and blue laws
Not unless I am obligated to go there by job or family.
and you're asking for people to go down there before air conditioning was invented. Fuck no. White men weren't designed to live in that weather

I'd sooner martyr myself than betray Jesus by pretending to be a protestant, ESPECIALLY a shit-tier one that believes in none of the basic tenants of Catholicism.

Instantly.

>owning a nigger farm
>being responsible for feeding, clothing, and training a farm full of niggers
>talking to niggers every day
>smelling niggers every day
>relying on the work ethic of niggers
Honestly, the degree to which the average Southerner enjoys the company of niggers is disgusting.

Yes, I would do it. My life here is shit. Might as well see what may come from this dice roll.

Fuck no. Even the wealthiest people back then had it worse than the average American today.

why? i suck dick at history so please ignore my ignorance and pretend im a child

you still have to surround yourself with niggers, who probably stank horribly from not being bathed often enough in that climate, with flies and bugs around them attracted to rotting jelly and sweat, yeah fuck that I'll pass and live somewhere where if you go under a tree, it cools off by a good 10-15 degrees instantly.

But most people were poor and slaves to the rich.
The vast majority of people were at the mercy of the rich because they were the only ones with political power.

Did wasps in the early 19th century circumcise themselves or did that come later in the 19th century? I'm game depending on the answer to this

>thinking your relationship with God is anyone else's business
>worried about straying too far from your Catholic covenants
then go Lutheran or Episcopalian. i dont drink diet jesus either, but i can pretend in public.

It's fine, and you're also Polish so you have no reason to know this stuff, but America was extremely protestant (and still is, admittedly) back in those days, and Catholics were considered sub-human. Especially nearing the early 1900's with the influx of Irish and Italian immigrants, where it was impossible to get a job if you were Catholic. But the hate of Catholicism still existed, as many indentured servants were from Ireland, and thus were Catholic, so yeah, Catholics were not viewed in a good light. ESPECIALLY in the South.

Lutherans are cool, but I mean, I'd rather stick with Jesus' church. I enjoy the true presence of Christ at Mass.

I'm not worried, but it's a matter of principle.

interesting

I'd rather live in poverty today than be rich beyond imagination in the 1800s.

Yeah, I mean, Catholics are still widely disliked. Probably because we say hard truths like "Don't be a slut" and "Don't murder babies because you're a slut".

I'd make it my lifes mission to send niggers back to Africa.

Of course.

>you will never fuck Patsy at the end of the day after she picks 600 lbs of cotton
You just sit on the porch and watch your crackers work the niggers. You get to sit back and get drunk and the porch in the shade and feel the breeze.

Fuck no. Why would I want to live with a bunch of niggers?

I also believe in believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church, anything else is deviant blasphemy.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=8&id=73
>Although experts in venereal diseas such as Abraham Wolbarst had called for universal circumcision as early as 1914 [1], it was the obstetricians and gynecologists who were responsible for realising his dream. It may seem strange that the most important advocates of routine male circumcision within the medical profession were experts in women's health, who knew little and cared less about male anatomy, but from the 1930s onwards it was the obstetricians and gynecologists who most vigorously touted the advantages of the procedure and performed most of the operations. Symptomatic of their power was the introduction of the Gomco clamp by the obstetrician Hiram Yellen, who wanted a device that was so simple to use that his colleagues would be able to claim the circumcision procedure from fussy and expensive surgeons who still insisted on anaesthetics and strict control of bleeding. The result was that circumcison came to be seen as part of the birth process, often performed within a day or even a few hours of the boy's arrival in the world - a procedure no more surgical or problematic than tying his umbilical cord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_surgical_procedure
>The Gomco clamp was invented by Dr. Hiram S. Yellen and Aaron A. Goldstein in 1935. Yellen, an obstetrician-gynecologist in Buffalo, New York sought an improved method of newborn circumcision. Goldstein was a prolific local inventor and manufacturer.[10] Gomco stands for the GOldstein Medical COmpany, the original manufacturer of the instrument.[10] The patent was in the name of Aaron Goldstein (U.S. Patent 119180, issued February 27, 1940).[10] The instrument was a rapid success and was widely marketed and sold in the US and Canada. It is currently manufactured and marketed worldwide.

Question, OP. Would we retain our knowledge of the present day or would that knowledge be lost in teleportation?

Get drunk all the time cause nothing better to do. Have people make money for me without doing any work. Have white wife and still fuck the qt slaves on the side. Sounds like a NEET paradise user.

Why would anyone want that life. I like my air conditioner and not having to be around niggers. Yeah they would be my slaves but they would still be niggers....

Do I keep my current knowledge? If so use my money to hire as many Germans and other nordics as I can. Free my slaves and send them to Liberia. Use all my profits to run an org dedicated to freeing and sending slaves home. Use this org to funnel money from northerners into my pockets and blacks out of the country.

top kek

You do know that the catholic church is NOT Christ's church right? The bible was edited by ROMANS, and it was designed to keep ROME in power and give control of the entire cult over to the Pope. Not to mention they borrowed holidays from Pagans to get them to accept it. Catholic church is all about power and control, it's not about Jesus or Salvation. Just like Islam, taking Jesus' message, using his authority, in order to convince the faithful to be obedient to a new earthly agent.. I mean if you objectively read the Qur'an, and don't have it taught to you by anyone in the religion.. you'll see that Jesus is more important to the entire Religion, both as a prophet, and as the messiah, and future leader of mankind on earth, more important than Muhammad, but because Muhammad spun the message to glorify himself, he becomes the most important prophet, even though he's standing on Isa, son of Mary's shoulders to proclaim his new religion.

If you want the Church of Jessus you're going to have to look into the coptics or orthadox traditions, Christianity as it was before it was sculpted and perverted by the Roman conquerers, who worshipped many Gods and killed and enslaved monotheists.

Damn, that's so comfy I just about lost myself in the imagery.

>shade in the south
>breezes in the south
worthless, because the humidty just keeps the heat all around you. I'd rather live where there's not a single nigger for a good 20 miles at least.

this im here now and it sucks i dont know how they did it

Only right answer in ITT

>humidity just keeps heat all around you
You've never been to the south have you? The northern areas of most "southern" states are not anymore humid than the north. North East Texas for example is dry as a bone.

Who gives a shit if anything that would mean i would have to be surrounded by them all day and night

I would immediately sell my slaves to an arab and encourage all other whites to do the same

dont send army group B south, keep them pushing to moscow and it's over.

>Catalog
Exactly like his generals planned, which he ignored.

you keep thinking of them as people, they are property.

>coptics or orthadox
Those are nicene (i.e., roman) as well. You'd have to look at arianism or gnosticism or something to find a non-roman christianity.

>If you had the chance to be teleported to the south in the 1800's would you do it?
No, because I'm not a jew, therefore I wouldn't fit in, wouldn't be wealthy, and would be run out for not being a slavering jew and refusing to house niggers just to have them pick cotton and fuck my jewish whore wife.
NEXT.

FUCK NO! My life expectancy would drop by 40 years.

i meant army group center, my bad. dont send reinhardt south.

I would be against slavery, an evil institution practiced by all races of man

To live like Thomas Jefferson would be my dream.

be a pirate and rob people

>giving up air conditioning, refrigerators, internet, video and music to live in a sweltering humid shithole just for the privilege of saying "nigger" in public

Have fun with that

I could have a stable of black female anal slaves and breed a future similar stable with mixed race females. Count me in!

>I say, what in tarnation are these here Yankees doing frolicking about. Now go tell Martha not to fret. Go on now! Before she gets the vapors... Bufus, bring me my lemonade!

If not shit bait; Hypothetical: I'm sending you your favorite girl, the woman you jerk off to the most and she has to do your bidding forever if you accept her. If you decline, you'll never see her again. Which do you choose?

jej, I get to poz USA with gomunism and incite nigger rebellions the world over.

Monticello looks like Heaven.

> if you had a chance to live in a world where opfag doesn't exist
yes
> slaves
go back further
kill anyone in slave trade
go forward in time
no more niggers in america
we have colonized mars and moon
chinks are still eating babies
100% white society
no jews since no wwi wwii
1 billion whites on planet
4 billion niggers and chinks
jews all eaten by arabs or some shit
walk into nearest glory hole, hear a tap and two fingers
aim
shoot op through the gloryhole wall
hit his mother too
who is in the same cubicle
tfw you know what you'll do with a time machine

(((Hitler))) was a rothschild and a plant, trained at tavistock.
Hitler's objectives were 3-fold.
1. Establish the state of yidsrael using 6 million state-harbored and state-protected kikes.
2. Genocide the krauts.
3. Make nationalism taboo.
And he succeeded swimmingly on all fronts. We, however, CAN succeed where the krauts failed and identify and eliminate tavistock and restore proper order. The key is to learn from their mistakes.
Mistake number 1. Trusting a swarthy (((Austrian))) from (((England))).

you gotta go outside my dude. you're losing it.

shut the fuck up, kike
now we're getting somewhere

>kike
they are much more offended by yid

you would know, hymie
shalom!

Communists did conveniently take up half of Europe. But the gassing of 6 trillion yids is a comforting thought.

No, I think seeing people in slavery would be very bad for my mental condition.

listen up short pants. you're deluded as it gets and it seems like your projecting shylock. so, if you have any common sense at all, youll keep those laughable opinions to yourself you vapid derelict.

>Polish

dear burger...

That's just a wife, dumbass.

>thats just a wife, dumbass
oh lord, youre ignorant. You believe a wife is equal to or even akin to a sex slave?

Are you >implying that your wife does not have to obey you, per your other post?

checking those quads

no i'm as right as it gets also i can detect jewry over the tcp/ip data ether as it affects the general EM field
there wasn't any gassings of any yids, some got bombed, some didnt get their food deliveries, some raped/murdered each other (which hasn't really stopped since or was because of any outside forces, it is the norm for jews to kill each other over some degenerate jewing or other) but most made it to the promised land, if they didn't spring for luxurious america
really have to wonder what they were brainwashing those khazars with in those holding pens, seems like it was frankish degenerate doomsday cultism and its (((long march through the institutions)))