Danganronpa 3

We keep the thread afloat while waiting for Despair and the Bleach chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

newdrsorterv3.tumblr.com
strawpoll.me/10884696/
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIIKn6_GnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just give us some Izuru action already.

Why didn't Izuru just put his fist through Naegi's face right there?

BEST

You have been visited by the cozy chiakers of good sleep

Good rest and miracles will come to you only if you reply with "boring waifubait trash"

Uh because he had a whole plan that hinged on Naegi taking him in.

Because he was turning himself in. Remember the emails in 2-6?

>Pick Kirigiri, rival picks Togami

you fuck

Because he was surrendering
How retarded are you

Because that would ruin his plan.

boring goody two shoes waifubait garbage shiteater

Hope, despair or future?

Choose one.

So what does everybody think will happen this week in Zetsubou-hen?

I think it'll mostly deal with class 77 moving into the new building with maybe some Izuru/Killing game foreshadowing.

Despair. I want the bad guys to win for once.

I'm a Chiakifag but I love sleeping too
I can't choose! I can't choose my future!

FUTURE

despair every time

Why couldn't Togami or Asahina tak him in? Did it have to be Naegi?

because he's the ultimate manlet

I wanna pick Weedman

I think it will be Izuru doing things, Junko and Mukuro interacting with The 78th class. Matsuda either has a cameo or interacts with Gekko until Junko goes to talk to him. Kizakura and Jin talk about something. Chisa does more invesgating but then gets found and tortured by Junko turing into the monokuma maid and someone who gives junko reports of what the 77th class is doing

HOPE, it's pure and used for good most of the times. If despair wins than the remnants are dead, the world/munakata perhaps and will hunt and kill 'em. They're responsible for the Tradegy after all

Sleeping is boring desu. It's just staring at a black screen for about 8 hours and your memories mostly get erased the moment you wake up. I don't get how people like sleeping so much.

why is mikan such a faggot

Sleeping is like fast forwarding time, I won't have to wait too long if I wake up 30 minutes before the episode

Only Naegi would be dumb enough to try and protect them, and they knew it.

I would watch Let's Plays done by class 77

I think Mikan is going to meet Junko. When I was watching the last episode I felt like her parts in it were setup for something more.

>Reserve Course Student
>hurting an SHSL

They didn't know they picked up Izuru until trial 2-6, they just thought he was some random named Hajime Hinata. Why wouldn't Naegi go pick him up?

Ibuki's the faggot, of all people you should know, Ibukifag

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Probably what you said. I feel like it's gonna take a step back into a slower paced episode after everything that happened in Future this week. Maybe we'll get more Junko / Mukuro shenanigans (with some class 78 cameos), and if they really want a bomb, Matsuda will show up / Junko will bust into his lab and annoy him. 77 will have fun with Chisa and we'll probably see Gekko since she's super dead now. If we're really REALLY lucky, it'll be sports class episode with THE GREAT GOZU!

I'm a komarufag cunter

>Shit went down hard on Monday in Future
>Izuru might be on the move tomorrow in Despair
>At the same time Bleach is ending and Ichiruki shippers are on suicide watch
>Kira just wants a quiet life finally airs on Friday
What a hopeful week

Chiaki Nanami, the 13th branch head lying hidden somewhere in the Future Foundation headquarters. The one they call the Ultimate Waifubait. Watch out for her.

Juzobro reporting in.

I actually missed that reply, my bad. Please tell me more about it!

a Komaru fag that isn't /u/ tier?

Where the fuck was he last episode? He showed up less than fucking Monokuma, who's basically a side character this time around. I'm worried...

Also, taking this time to plug "Aoi is the killer." Maybe I should write up a copypasta since the Juzo posts are my favorite parts of these threads. It's like the equivalent of a nice home while traveling: No matter what changes or who dies, you know that someone is gonna be there to remind us that Juzo will punch anyone and anything.

>Where the fuck was he last episode?
He's the mastermind user.

He didn't show up last episoe, my friend. So we have to give it the full 200% as the Juzoboys to make sure that he's not going down on us yet. We have to support our main boy, Juzo, my friend!

That's a good question. I'm sure he was tracking down cripples to kick or resting. Sometimes a legend needs his rest, my friend. It happens to all of us, but I can't say that I'm not worried about him. I'm worried sick about our main man and I hope he'll be fine. I'm glad you appreciate the Juzoboys movement my friend. It's this spirit, this equality of punching everyone and everything I do this for! Godbless Juzo.

I don't even know what /u/ is to be honest with you

I wonder if any of them would feel tired after being injected with sleeping drugs constantly.

Will Togami fall into Monaca's trap?

Why don't you look down and click on it instead of waiting to be spoonfed?

Did you not play the second game, secondary-kun?

i did

Our boy Juzo is okay bros. They were just getting that sweet sweet budget ready for his duel with Persona. Expect tons of screentime.

Sweet, you don't wanna know

Thank you my friend, I know can always count on you.

komaru is for breeding and cleaning toko's dirty body nonsexually!

Komaru is for MOTIVATION

I really hope he fights someone top tier in despair hen.

Tengan, Mukuro, or Juzo. Madarai isn't worth shit.

motivation for my boner to squelch over her lewd body

What are you hoping for in tomorrow's episode?

Me personally, MORE FLUSTERED MUKURO

I want my boy to appear.
PLEASE LET HIM APPEAR AND DON'T FOCUS THE EPISODE ON IZAYOI BECAUSE HE'S DEAD OR A DR3 CHARACTER PLEASE

I just want more of those sweet, sweet soldier thighs in general. She actually dressed a lot more cutely than I expected her to. Maybe Junko rubbed off on her a bit as a child.

Pretty much this, I'm 50% done with Zero (reading it right now) and can already tell Tongueman can't fight shit.

Here's a hint.

class 78 interactions

SoL shenanigans and DR0 set up by Junko meeting the neurologist. then the episode after can be DR0

>they just thought he was some random named Hajime Hinata
That was kind of stupid of them too. Gorgeous ikemen with villainous red eyes and glorious black flowing hair? A random? Come on Naegi.

We've already had too many 'slow' despair-arc episodes.

We're halfway through, it's time for both to ramp it up.

>Maybe Junko rubbed off on her a bit as a child.
That is so lewd.

I just wanna see SSJ Hajizuru wrecking FF ships.

Well they were half right.

Post your favorite sprite.

maybe it's better if they just gloss over DR0 in the first 2 mins and then show the aftermath

Seeing how there are only 5 episodes left

Next episode has to be Junko looking around, scientists teaching Izuru different talents with tests, and Chiaki sitting on the bench wondering how Hajime is doing.

I really doubt we'll have anyone in 78 do more than a cameo outside the despair sisters and maybe Chihiro.

>Nobody was able to protect this smile

It wasn't until he was in despair that I realized he had short hair. I read Killer KIller and assumed his hairstyle had changed since then. I thought his hair came down to his shoulders and framed around his collar. Because of the dark lighting, my position while watching, and the collar of his coat.
I sometimes like to still imagine his hair that way because that looks better in my opinion. I mean it doesn't make sense for a boxer to have long hair like I'm imagining, but I feel like Juzo is good enough that it wouldn't have mattered. His design is 10/10 either way, but I don't know, I feel like it would just be even better if what I initially saw were true.
Also we can essentially confirm the FSHSL Makeup artist has some revelance to this anime right? I mean theres not much else from K.K that could be important in this anime. Unless Juzo did something that I missed.

Rate em

newdrsorterv3.tumblr.com

Ibuki is moe

Complete shit/10

Zetsubou-hen OP=Mirai-Hen OP>Zetsubou-hen ED>>>Mirai-Hen ED

Juzo so good he breaks the subtitles.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

>Doktor, turon off my hype inhibitors
Who here can't wait for DRV3 ?
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIIKn6_GnY

>nobody posted smug hopeman yet

disgusting form