So... Islam is a death cult that just seeks reasons to be violent

So... Islam is a death cult that just seeks reasons to be violent.
"b- but not all musli.." . Spare me. I live in Israel .
Muslims with blue passports(Israeli citizenship) can easily go to any collage or university(yes, we have affirmative action),Women can drive cars, Muslims own businesses, supermarket franchises, restaurants, CEO's of high-tech companies and are even are in the Knesset(Israeli Congress).
THEY TOO SUPPORT TERRORIST ACTS ON ISRAELI AND FOREIGN SOIL.
More public Muslim figures in Israel tend to support the so called "resistance" while getting money from both radicals and the government. and are the first so yell "Freedom of speech" when confronted.

Go ahead, tell me about the oppression of the shitskins in western civilization.

>also general AMA.

kys

shit I remember that

>pre-made propaganda posts.

Look, I was born in Russia and I'm an atheist.
I also believe the Jews are shitty, greedy and unpleasant people who seek a way to rip you off at any opportunity.
That's why we have laws made by other greedy shitty Jews who want to get ripped of less by their peers.
By pitting Jews against each other in the political fighting ring some amazing shit happens(mostly).
There are a fuckton of flaws in Israel and yet Ill pick this county over Pakistan every single day.

FUCK YOU

Wow, look at this informative and productive post.
Looks like ill change my stance on a lot of things after that.

You gonna shitpost about
>le based chosen people
once you have the flag of Palestine by your ID?

Have you actually read my post about what I think of the Jews?
of course you didn't the icon near my ID is good enough to start a superiority contest.

No because you prolly still think Israel has a right to exist. You're a Jew, nobody should listen to Jews.

Fake country, fake nationality, literally subhuman squatters. You strike the indigenous Palestinians and cry bloody murder while your murdering them. Kys sharejew hasbrafag

Im gonna get alot of hate for this, but I was in Israel recently, and I was shocked over how over-tolerant most people were(minus some of the orthodox jews which were very condescending). Prices are also high as hell due to various rabbi taxes, but other than that a very comfy place. Id wish you were a bit harsher on the muslim population imo.

Israel's basically become the 51st US state given how much money and influence they've leeched off of us over the years. Israeli normies are pretty much just American normies with big noses.

Every Nation who has the militarily might to hold land has direct right to this land.
this has nothing to do with religion.
(the Jews believe the land is given to them by god which is total BS).

Does the USA has a right to exist?
As far as I know most of the land was taken not by pure diplomacy with the locals.

Thats what it seemed like to me too

Somehow we also got the PC disease now.
I believe it came from the US.

>Jew
>complaining about a certain religious minority residing within their homeland that is in favour of the genocide of the majority

Haha the irony

you know what would be cool
giving the ENTIRE middle east a nuclear holocaust
all of you are the same to me. all of you need to be exterminated off the face of this planet

>sees jew Icon.
>proceeds to post generic Sup Forums opinion without reading the thread.

If Israel embraced true free market and stopped jewing itself with insane monopolies and regulations id say it could become able to stand on its own two feet without USA-sponsorship within a reasonable amount of time

your state is illegitimate and their responses are the only moral responses. whether you choose to give them gibs or not, the very existence of your state must be rectified and they understand this.

see

Well it transmits mostly jew2jew until it becomes capable of infecting men. Too much interaction with jews risks you cathing some deadly diseases.

yeah I did but the point is invalid. The age of conquerors has ended recently, and you zionists just missed the deadline. If this shit was pulled in the 1800s sure, but it's a no-go now. Stop LARPing as racist, shitskin killing SS nazis and put this "nation for jews" joke to rest.

>t. a jew

somwtimes I love how irony works

Give me citizenship of any other civilized nation and I will move there.
Europe: mudslime dominated.
USA: they have enough fence hoppers to deal with soon to be also Muslime dominated.

Oh so looks like I don't have many options, do I?
Looks like I have to work with what I have.
Israel is a geopolitical mess but a functional one.

>If this shit was pulled in the 1800s sure, but it's a no-go now
oh wow cool moral standard for military conquest.
When was the international convention that drew the line there?
Do you listen yourself talk sometimes?

>itt: A Jew realizes he's been Jew'd for the first time in his life

Welcome to the club, goyboy. This is the world your western brethren have spent more than a half century crafting, can't say I'm sad to see this nonsense finally rearing it's head in the belly of the beast.

Kikes are the ones that enabled shitskins to go apeship all over the world

Yeah, kinda sad.
Also considering we immigrated from Russia with my parents when I was 2 years old.
My dad is Jewish so we had a right to move here.
In Jewish tradition,Jewry is conserved through the mother family line.
and my mother is Russian.
So i'm not considered Jewish in this country, so I can't get married legally and that's the only limitation that I am aware of.
Still fucked up IMO.

Why isn't it a crime to promote criminal behavior?

Yeah but as a goy if I fell in love with a rat faced Jewess could we marry? if the answer is no or you have to convert, you, do not in fact have equal rights.

Fuck off kike.

Fucking kike go back to shilling on le r*ddit. What is it with these fucking kike shills, it's like they are all reading from the same distributed hasbara script. They finally gave up on the "we wuz" lies and they're now using the "might makes right" false argument.

You'll be exterminated soon kike.

>undercover mission
Yeah he wouldn't have regular solider papers if he was sent undercover