How do i regain my faith in God? Ever since I've become a fedorafaggot I've been so terrified of death...

How do i regain my faith in God? Ever since I've become a fedorafaggot I've been so terrified of death. Please prove to me there's an afterlife Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/the-universe-confirms-the-bible/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

science has proven that energy cannot be destroyed, only dissipate and change forms.

You're probably gonna reborn in another body regarding your actions in this life
Don't believe the kike memes of a permanent bad or good place

Drop acid and the fear of death dies

Well the atoms that make up my body will always be around but if some nigger caps me in the head my brain won't be able to fire any neurons

When you die, it’s like you go to sleep forever.

Any other conclusion is a desperate play-pretend imagination land that people resort to in order to feel good about themselves.
You know I’m right.

Become Agnostic. Hope that there's an afterlife, but understand that such a concept has yet to be scientifically proven.

or disproven

The important thing to do is to take care of your health, and to live your life in a way that somehow advances (or supports the continued advance of) civilization. Focus your attention to the sciences, or know how your present life relates to them. Man is good with machines, and if he can put down the tools of mechanistic social control long enough to permit biomechanical advances to blossom, death may be rendered obsolete.
Or at least obsolete enough that whatever kills you will be something that you never saw coming - a world where people die only in accidents would be an improvement over the status quo. You wouldn't have to fret about your plans breaking at any point in particular.

Sleeping is a mentally active state. Think a little harder before spreading that meme (assuming you are actually atheistic); it's unpleasantly theistic to regard sleep as deathlike or vice-versa.

Wrong.

Several ways. The easiest would be to accept Christ into your heart and watch as your faith in him transform your life gradually as you witness strange occurances and out of the ordinary circumstances that i call miracles play out right before you.....

Hard mode: Drop ayuascha and meet the machine elves

I'd say eternal nothingness sounds way too good to be true. This place is fucked so why wouldn't death be fucked in some way too? The potential is all there.

people who believe in skydaddies need to be killed

At least I poo in loo and doesn't consider becoming a cow an upgrade

ahahaah dumb weaklings that can't handle their mortality need their sky daddy to keep them from crying. pathetic cucks

Life and Death are imaginary.
God is imaginary.
The Self is imaginary.
Sleep tight.

What are the odds of the words you post appearing in your ID? I bet youre too stupid to calculate it.

You just got btfo by Skydaddy faggot.

God just btfo this poo. Look at his ID.

And now you too.

Burn heretic cucks

aww u gonna cwyy to your sky daddy?

You have the free will to disreject the irrefutable evidence of a miracle. But its apparent to anyone with a rationale brain with what just happened.

Death is just the beginning of the next phase of human existence.

ok buddy ur sky daddy magic is real I believe u..

stop crying now everything is gonna be ok.. ur sky daddy gonna take care of everything..shh no tears

That's up to you, fella. If nothing else, you'll die, we'll all die, nature will reclaim the land, you will rise into a beautiful tree, and in a million years your elegant form will be chopped down to print bibles.

I hope you enjoy the terminal cancer

aww are you angry because I insulted ur skydaddy? thats so cute! go tell your skydaddy about it so u can feel better! =)

Remember,

There's what you're actively thinking, and everything you're not currently thinking about, which is sometimes referred to as your unconscious. Aside from loud noises, thanks doctors, as a baby you have no fear, fear of xyz is a learned behavior. Utilize logic, CBT, and PRACTICE. You'll start to notice how you can look at that problem you had now noticing how you can choose to feel something differently, maybe something you'd rather be feeling instead. Start to PRACTICE thinking differently, and you'll feel differently.

Don't listen to the edge lords, I don't have the answers either but there is clearly something after death, if anything start researching about the paranormal, there is undeniable evidence as it is if an afterlife no matter how creepy it may actually sound. Connect with your roots, your ancestors, honor the idea of God, and stay away from wickedness, because if you don't what waits you after death is far more tormenting than blissful oblivion. Trust me you don't want to stay as a spirit/imprint, wandering this earth

wow paranormals!! thats sounds so cool and edgy

can you teach us some magics too?

I am not afraid of death. However i am scared of eternal life. Imagine living for an eternity after death. What can be worse ?

>T. 16 year old fedoralord

into the trash it goes

Marrying a Parisian lawyer.

pls Magic Lord, teach us more about your paranormal activity powers they sound so cool I wanna have ghost powers like you

religion is a lie but people are generally too stupid for truth and the smart people eventually see this and shut up. things were better in 2002 as a godfag than 2017 as a fedora tipper.

if it's any consolation i will promise to ass-rape your cold dead corpse

This is why you don't and never will have friends in real life. Go away.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

umm sorry sweetie but Rick n Morty is very liked by reddit and reddit is the archnemesis of Sup Forums so I don't like it at all because we are the opposite of reddit and we hate what they like!

when you are in a dream, you think the dream is real and forget your real life, but when you wake up you see the true reality of things.
let's say our earthly life is a dream, dying is waking up, and the afterlife is what we call reality.

If you're scared of death you're a faggot lacking a life

A real man should have something he is willing to die for like your family and your nation.

If you need a god to be assured you might as well kill yourself

fear of death is genetic, these cucks will always be scared little cucks that need to believe in magic so they don't have panic attacks from being too scared

These people should really be killed or castrated, because they pass their little cuck genes and spread their cuckness everywhere making humanity weak

God is Atom

>not knowing what a copy pasta is
>archnemesis
>archnemesis

You're either a kid or legally retarded, you do not belong here, you have to go back

Literally flat earth

hey edgy boy, why don't you teach me some paranormal ghost moves? I always wanted to be a real wizard

It's not about god you kike, it's about the idea of God, specially when maintaining a society, the reason Sweden is gone and Denmark will be gone soon is because there is nothing to fight for, nihilism is rampant and individualism makes the younger generations spit on their grandparents graves and tear apart western society, destroying religion is just a part of the plan, I'm not religious either, but I know the importance of it as one of the structure keeping social cohesion in a stable society.

What's there to be afraid of? Everyone dies, it's nothing scary. Being at peace with your mortality is something every person must come to at some point, and it can be simultaneously the most motivating thing about life, and also just as comforting as the concept of life eternal.

Ad hominem. Go spout your reddit-tier shit elsewhere

Lots of good reasons.

Genuine free will is inexplicable without us having a spiritual nature.

Consciousness is best explained by us having a spiritual nature too.

If we have spiritual natures, we must receive them from a spiritual source. If we have spiritual natures, they don't have to perish when our bodies die.

Christianity makes sense, OP.

Fuck off roastie, this is not your place.

how is it ad hominem?
I am honestly impressed by his knowledge

he knows about
-paranormal activities
-ghost magics
-sky daddy magics

is there anything this guy doesn't know? I simply want him to enlighten me to become magic wizard like him and never be afraid of death again

Thank you wise Lebanese man, this brings me some comfort

holy fuck I never thought about it like that!
women have sex, therefore sky daddy!
its so simple and elegant! thanks alot friend your intelligence is too high for this place

>fearing death

I hope there's nothing afterwards. The worst thing in the fucking world would be to die and find out it's not over, holy Christ.

If you were really interested then you'd educate yourself like any normal person. Instead you're just here to shit disturb

You cannot reasonably have a discussion, and by the way your type "Sky daddy" and "magic" in such a patronizing way made me realize you're either a woman or a really edgy reddit fedoralord

but how can I educate myself in the matters of panaromal activities and ghost magic? only a select few possess this kind of knowledge like this guy

Are you twelve? This is shit you forgive out way earlier in life buddy.

Who cares what happens after death just live your life and be a good person.

It’s like you faggots don’t ahve parents

Found the roastie
Why are you so angry? Did your father leave you or is it just your rebellious phase against societal norms?

Grab a bible and read for once in your life. Or don't.

lol, if you really learned about the after life, you'd fear "death" even more

First by not being an insufferable cunt

The feeling passes. I was there not too long ago.

Trump being president made me care about life again, and that came with a fear of death. We're all gonna make it.

why are you so obsessed by calling me a woman? are you an insecure virgin that thinks calling someone a woman is an insult?

Praying for u desu

I pray to my magic kike Lord Yeshua too
he will protect me from dumb goyim like you

terrified of death? why? Part of life, its all a endless circle. Dont fear it, its all just a ride to experience And btw, the only real sin that exists is ending your life on your own. The rest is completly fine in the eyes of the whole. There isnt actually any right or wrong. All part of the same experience.
Or quadruples, depends on the human

why be afraid of pain everyone gets it, stupid jap still has many forms of deformity and mental issues. god is real and so is jesus

>insecure
>virgin
>arguing like a woman

Lol. Are you seriously throwing out these kind of insults at an anonymous Mongolian silk weaving board? I'm a fucking grandparent

>half god half man
>thinks science can accuratly potrait jesus christ
ahahhahhaah

>grandparent
>on Sup Forums

well If I ended up a failure like that I would be praying to sky daddies too lmao

Even worse, you ended up in hell by willfully choosing to not abide by the Lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
watch it you subverted debil

anytime habibi, always remember that you are a beautiful creation,and that the after life is what you were created for. death will be a sweet release from this lowly life, you just need to do good deeds and your death will be painless.

She's still a kid user, she doesn't know better

>too dumb to make any arguments
>hurr look dis video they make arguments for me

natural selection wont be nice to you

maronite?

>this level of projecting
Honestly I pray for your parents kid

ok, ill stop replying to the manlet

Seriously mate, watch the vid and come back.
If you still think its bullshit thats fine but consider it instead of just being a condescending cunt.

isn't it time to take your pills and do your pray to sky daddy grandpa?

Why is it’s crazier to believe in a sky daddy than to believe that human existence is randomly created by nature and is inherently pointless?

>HURRF DURRF IZ JUS LIKE U B4 U WERE BORN EXACTLY LIKE THAT LMAO WHAT ARE YOU STUPID
every single fucking time in every discussion about things like that there just has to be a fedora retard like this
>in order to feel good about themselves.
I wish you could see the irony

i dont think she will watch the video :/

Even if it were, that shouldn't be used as an excuse to be hedonist garbage. "Do whatever you want, nothing matters brah! YOLO!" I'm not even religious, as much as I wish I were, but I can't stand this mentality and the amount of hate people who choose to go against that grain receive.

Don't worry user, she is just an angry kid, she doesn't know better, I hope her attitude changes or she'll face many difficulties in life acting like a condescending cunt. In my days if you talked like that to an elder you'd have your teeth smacked, maybe that's where her parents failed.

answersingenesis.org/astronomy/the-universe-confirms-the-bible/
proof that christianity is true and the only true religion

i am actually muslim, shia sect.

Have you ever dabbled in meditation? Have you ever astral projected? If you haven’t, why not? Are you willfully choosing to not partake in something that could radically shift your paradigm?

why not christian?

this! when you start facing difficulties in life you realize how weak you are. So you start praying to sky daddy to help you. Thats so cute grandpa! I actually feel bad for you know, I wonder how many surgeries and diseases you have to become so obsessed with sky daddy

>Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

>For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

>Through faith we understand that worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

You have to hope user.

read it manlet and let your reality crumble

bc he’s a violently person with a sexual perversion causing him to be attracted to children, and Muhammad says that’s great.

why fear death when death does not exist? when we are alive death isint here, when death arrives we arent here

Answer my questions, faggot.

thanks for sending me that creationist site that says dinosaurs lived with humans. I now I am completely enlightened

loving god because of a fear of death is not a loving god it's loving yourself.

crocodile are technically dinosaurs

have you been introduced to apologetics before, user?

no they aren't, birds are closer to dinosaurs than crocodiles

Even atheists believe in a God. They just don't believe in the Bible God