Does it actually suck being white?

Being that whites derived from albinos, their genes are weaker against dominant ones.

This gives them perceived perception that their genes are erased when they are not, and still carried on. But it still feels like they are losing muh heritage because the offspring wouldnt be as white as before.

On the bright side, Black and brown people will always create albinos, so whites could never truly disappear.

That said, is it actually scary being white? Or does it feel great like they show in the movies? Are you a king with queen and castle? Or do you fear being erased and assimilated.

I think it has its ups and downs. A narrow nose created by natural selection when your ancestors were locked away in an ice age has its aesthetics. But the same natural selection that took place to make thinner lips to not get frost bite on them, also made thinner penises.

Ups and downs. Blacks have the scorn of the world, considered ugly by many. But they also have larger than average dongers, asses, and tattys which surely negates some of what they face from society.

I think in the end, we are just lucky to have working vessels, no matter what color they are. Never forget, Neo was a Hapa. Anything is possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does it feel being a worthless kike?

>derived from albinos

Why are there like, 2 anons on this board who post this Indian albino shit every single day?

Another stupid kike slide thread but the mods won't do jack shit about it.

>Being that whites derived from albinos
Stopped reading there. Into the trash it goes.

its 2017 mate. Use logic. get with the truth mate. Or dont. The truth doesnt care if it offends you.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

another race shill thread

sage

It doesn't feel like anything. Most white people just don't care that much about race, in case you hadn't noticed.

So true. My stupid liberal cousin spouts this albinos nonsense. She's against GMOs and all insecticides too.

I have to ask cuz you guys always share that pictiure, I love being white.

I first heard about it when my buddy got really into hermetic philosophy, and ran across some #woke black guys' website that talked about it.
He passionately believed it too, but he also follows the mayan calendar every day.

Shes stupid for going to college?

You will believe it too once you do the research my brother.

It's either you have to hate yourself for being white, or you have to love yourself for being white.
It's getting harder and harder to just ignore, especially as the left tries to put whites in a box.

I have a question for you: what do you think of liberals constantly calling you a person of color?
Do you think it's weird that they separate people of color with people? It's like you're either a person, or a person of color, which seems kind of white supremacist to me, but what do you think?

>albino child
>brown hair

evolution and space aren't real you moron
9/10 things proclaimed as science aren't science

Albinos aren't white people they're niggers with white skin. Even savages in africa can tell the difference.

What to "people of colour" have in common? Only the fact they're not European. That's it. It's a bullshit category.

Even fucking Italians could call themselves a POC on campus, and liberals would eat it up.
It's such a hilarious phrase. Might as well start calling em "colored" again.

Ofcoruse not, now being black and socially tied to the gorrilas you blacks call beautiful women...now thats sad.

No wonder they get all mad when they see a black man dating a white girl.

>it actually scary being white?

Not even the same mechanism. Albinism is mostly in sub-saharan Africa and it is not how people became white. Albinism is a mutation you nigs have, being white means having evolved separate ways to regulate melanin production

Whites and asians do not derived from albinos.

God damn its great to be a blue eyed white man! I don't even need you read your crap to know I am superior to you in everyway shitskin. It pleases me that you are so threatened by my existence that you need to attempt to demoralize me. I will always be better then you simply for having been born. That must hurt.

I feel like everyone beating around the bush. Race doesnt exist. There are varying degrees of albinism that created the differences in us. Things like nose and mouth shape came from natural selection during an ice age. Asians came from khoisan tribe of africa. Hair became straight from missing hair proteins, a side affect of albinism. a phenomena that affects all living creatures including plants.

My gf has blue eyes, I happy you are here user.

>khoisan
>some niggers in South Africa
>migrating all the way to Asia

You make me laugh, your pseudo science is Alex Jones-tier

Whole world including africa was once Asia mate.

>varying degrees of a loss of function mutation
It’s not even the same genes m8

yes it is.

ahha loser. fuck yourself you dickhead. read this reply. its the last one 4 U.

Just look at how angry white teens are. you know it must suck being a virgin while a nigger fucks the hottest females around you.

You seem to think that race to only skin deep. There are abut 200,000 years of mutations between niggers and everyone else, not one for skin tone. Niggers are basically homo erects.

>Being that whites derived from albinos
oh dear. is someone feeling insecure about their 'non-white' identity?

It's odd that such identities are expressed in terms of whiteness. Non-white. Wo-man. Hell those two words should tell you where it's at.