Trump really is that stupid it seems

If by proof he means he's admitting to recording the call I wonder if he knows that's illegal?

Probably not, he's dumb enough that his handlers in the Whitehouse keep info from him, try to distract him with pictures and use his forgetful nature to prevent him from damaging the country.

Interestingly enough if you watch interviews of him when he was younger he spoke like an adult, now his vocabulary is much smaller. I wonder if he really does has alzheimer's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey faggot, you think they don’t record everything?

You one post queen. Go was the taste of Soros cum from your mouth.

>(and I have proof)

>If by proof he means he's admitting to recording the call I wonder if he knows that's illegal?
If by them being in private and under the assumption of privacy.

You can record anyone so long as it does not interrupt an investigation in public. On private property, things change involving disclosure.

Most people understand there is no level of privacy around the president.

Legally, if the call was made to him he doesn't even need to ask for consent or even mention he's recording. Everyone knows now-a-days that phones record everything anyways.

nsa

It is 100% legal to record your own phone calls, even without the consent of the other person on the phone. I would propose that all of the president's lines of communication are recorded.

You are a fucking retard OP

DC is a one party consent jurisdiction. Try again.

Lmfao.... you're saying it was illegal that he was recording HIMSELF?

Are you fucking retarded?

Trump is a very smart man, he wouldn't be where he is today if he wasn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q

There are some states that require both parties to know the call is being recorded, and there are some states that only require one side to know.

It's not illegal, you retard. It's inadmissible in court but that doesn't matter since this isn't a lawsuit.

OP is a faggot. Sad!

How is it illegal?

Anyway she lied, this will come out.

>Interestingly enough if you watch interviews of him when he was younger he spoke like an adult, now his vocabulary is much smaller. I wonder if he really does has alzheimer's?

He used what I like to call Rovean stupid speak. Karl rove did this with GW Bush and he played it to a tee as his normal speak is obvious in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

Once trump started running for president he started speaking stupid speak to the below average people who happen to be 50% of our population like GW on steroids . What we ended up with were the smart people calling him a dumb fuck for 8 years and the below average clown became disenfranchised with the evangelical corporate controlled neocon right. Trump was the rights Bernie and he kicked ass.

Can he stop fucking responding to dumb shit like this? It's seriously off-putting when the president replies to click bait.

>recording phone call is illegal
>it's 2017, everything is recorded

Americans really are terrible at their shilling job

it's the mueller tapes all over again. it's not dementia. he was born to play this role I believe

All calls from the White House are recorded you fuckin moron. Oh what about all the illegal phone conversations the NSA records EVERY SINGLE DAY all over America? Jesus Christ you are fuckin retarded.

trump uses the pink house?

Says like a retard "I have proof", doesn't post the fucking proof or what it is. Go fuck yourself you retarded clown and jew puppet of a president. Go kissing more jew asses.

Wiretapping is illegal you retard, not recording a call you're participating in.

Every communication with a sitting POTUS is recorded by law, per the Records Act. Fuck you are stupid...

What?

It was on speakerphone. If the call is on speakerphone on one end it is not subject to wiretapping laws if the other records. It's what got Kanye off the hook for recording the call with Taylor Swift

it depends on the state. in Florida, for example, the other party must consent (or else it's a third degree felony)

Not every place is California. Recording calls is NOT illegal in most places. Try again, sweetie.

>I wonder if he knows that's illegal?
It's not illegal you fag and your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.