Imagine how cool it would be to have a pope that wasn't a complete cuck and that would send special units of the...

Imagine how cool it would be to have a pope that wasn't a complete cuck and that would send special units of the Teutonic Order or the Order of Malta to fight the infidels in the middle east.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would a semetic religion want to fight another semetic religion? you're all honorary hooknosed jews.

The problem is that the cardinals won't vote for someone like that.

Ae you sure about that? I made posts about Jews on Facebook and got in trouble at work over antisemitism. If only I had told them I was a Catholic then!

We remove the cardinals and reclaim the vatican and christianity for ourselves.

This crusader larping must end.

If you believe Jewishness is so powerful, then basically the only explanation is that the Jews actually are the chosen people.

Since they're wicked, the best explanation is that having rejected the Messiah, they now choose evil.

It's noy LARPing. Maybe you're not a Christian but it represents a time when Christianity was strong, and not weak liberals running the modern church. You can't blame us for wanting to return to a time when it was stronger.

You have forgot that current pope is a communist.

If Christianity was a Jewish ploy then why would the Jews have invested so much energy in destroying and debasing Christianity in the last century? Why does every Jewish group promote atheism?

bump

Teotons was faggots who was btfoted every time a forces there equal

>be cuckstain
>fight for Jerusalem for a thousand years
>finally conquer it
>give it to the jews
Literally can't make this shit up. cuckstianity in the west is dead.

Make new Pope. I vote Bannon, but voting does not matter, only cucked religions do voting.

t. edgy LARPer

Jews are Gods chosen ppl

Tell that to Saladin

You would have to build a time machine for that because Christianity has been decaying for centuries.

There were. The sacrifice of Christ created a new covenant whereby all who find salvation through Jesus are considered Abraham's seed. Those who do not find salvation through Christ do not qualify for any covenant.

The church seems to be corrupt for ages, not even sure if I am to trust the translations of the bible.

Skepticism is a curse and a blessing.

Do you put any sort of authority into the church? At least in this point in history?

What would you even suggest at this point outside of purging these bloody heretics out of the church.

We'd need someone like the Young Pope.

God has bad taste then.

>Pope follows Jesus's instructions
>cathcucks get upset
Hmmmmm
Fpbp leaf

Fuck the new pope
He is turning the house of god into a bloody joke
We need someone new

youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o

>dub

>dub
is better than the original
much, much better

You poles would be perfect to nominate an antipope

The Poles should form a major part of the occupation force when we take over Germany.

>hehe, we won't help germany to take back it's national pride, rather we'll just split it up
Yeah, that has worked out so well in the past, didn't it?

I don't want to help Germany to restore its national pride but at the same time I don't want to split it up

I am satisfied with Status Quo

M8 we're already there. Who do you think takes care of Hans's grandmother when he is working for gibs for Muslims? :)

Fuck off kike worshiper

I feel bad that Prussia is gone desu

Prussia lives as long as there is one modern Pole still drawing breath. Do Boju Polska!

The only reason you wish the church were stronger is because you're a pussy LARPer and you're delusional enough to think you would have been something other than a pussy back in the "golden days"

Hopefully you do organize another crusade. Getting bored with this diplomacy stuff and non stop crusader LARP.

That shit hole is not holy to catholics.

>teutonic order
>anything but just a horde of opportunistic rapists and scum

>Imagine how cool it would be to have a pope that wasn't a complete cuck

Yes and guess who got killed first? the barbarian or the knight? This is a dumb comparison anyway