Why don't we use this arguement more?

Pic related.

yeah. true.

yeah.

>true

You know what's even more fucked is that we were legit like 70% of the U.S population 2-3 years ago.

If that were 73% that'd be the exact population of niggers (13%).

because it only works on people who are already on the right. think some libshit's or even your average normie is gonna care or even accept your narrative that whites are persecuted?

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

so? it's a good comeback other than standing there studdering about white genocide. gives your claim substance

shut up chang

what substance does it give you? in the libshit mind white genocide is on about the same level as white persecution.

Tell them how even if a small presentage of the future non-white demographics hate white people, it will be a literal genocide.

And tell them that it's totally reasonable to assume that a large portion of them will due to how many already dislike/hate white people.

but they won't even accept the fact that they hate white people or that whites are under act. like i said, it's okay for getting people who are on the right to go even further right, but absolutely ineffective for most normies and leftists.

did you take the picture in the OP? what were the views of the person in yellow?

>are under act
are under attack

>You get to see the death of the white race
Any other non-whites rejoicing?

do nonwhites like cuphead?

I like cuphead.

> oh I really wanna play the victim too, please, can't I?

but white people made cuphead

I know, I'm funposting.
If whites died out who will make my roguelikes and RTS games?

What will you subhumans do when the most empathetic and tolerant race is gone? Who will you blame for your problems? Who will you get handouts from? Whose countries will you invade? Whose women will you rape?

>genocides all the huwites
>keeps a few white development teams around to continue creating sweet vidya
This is why you'll never rule the world, Tysheawn.

oh shit, but rts games are dead

>muh white race
>gas the kikes race war now
>w-what so you mean I'll be a minority waaaahhhhh
Wow it's almost like minorities are treated badly or something????

well yeah, they are. what's your point?

Imagine when it gets to the point that a Mexican runs for president promising to "better relations" with Mexico.

wtf am i looking at?

Muh dick

i think it's the scene from star wars where they unmasked dark vader

>whites
>empathetic
>tolerant

oh i'm laffin

People don't understand that the USA works because it's majority white, look at Detroit, america is gonna be like that in 50 years.

Personally I can't wait to see the colapse and maybe "liberals" will finally understand that every decent country that you wanna live in was either founded and maintained by whites or helped by them, like Japan.

Can't beat the jew become the jew

They still keep slaves in Africa and the Middle East. The only countries dedicated to radical multiculturalism are western.