If workers controlled the means of production in a for-need system, automation would mean vacations...

If workers controlled the means of production in a for-need system, automation would mean vacations, not widespread loss of livelihood.

Other urls found in this thread:

kunsthallezurich.ch/sites/default/files/scum_manifesto.pdf
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-24014501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every man is a worker, therefore you're not correct.

>diluting the definition of "worker"
>reporting threads to censor discourse you don't like
A man who spends his time doing menial labor is objectively doing more actual work than a man who sits in an office and makes demands.

You're the one diluting the definition.
We are objectively all workers (unless you're NEET) who have found our places in society.
Anything made to change that goes against the nature of the workplace.

>We wuz all workers and shiet
In that case, would you rather be the man who breaks his back toiling on a construction site all day and/or spends 8 hours a day standing a till dealing with foul-mannered customers, or the guy who answers the phone, signs documents and goes to meetings? Answer honestly.

Wverything comes down to the pay and job availability.
Believe it or not, workers aren't equal, either.

Answer the question, user. I wasn't the one trying to claim they were equal. Quite the opposite, really.

I did answer, bit if you don't like the answer ask a different question.

There is literally no reason to even work.

Automation can take care of all of our needs.

"economics" "the market" "employment" are all fake psuedo-systems solely designed to empower white males.

>workers controlled the means of production
WTF does this even mean?

There is no "worker" class in the USA

>Letting the least competent have ownership by virtue of their incompetence

I think you're 100% correct OP.
In any civilized society, automation would be regarded as a good thing because it allows people to stop doing mindless tasks where they repeat the same manual action over and over again, and instead free them to pursue creative work under their own supervision.

But since the system we have is constructed for maximal short-term profit instead of human need and well-being, it's a major threat.

>Muh communism
>I-I-I'm a Republican guys. H-honestly...

Why is /leftypol/ full of brainlets? I love how you losers think you're fooling anyone.

Universal Basic Income fucking WHEN?

I deserve this NOW

>>workers controlled the means of production
>WTF does this even mean?
maybe it means that workers can buy shares in their company... oh wait, they can do that in capitalism, not in communism

>OP Proxy fagging
At least you didn't just change the flag and keep the same ID. Good to know /leftypol/ is full of trainables.

That is literally something a fucking child would say. Get into the business world and see how easy it is "just bossing people around"

"If corporations were controlled by laborers (as opposed to "big bosses")".

>least competent
Those people are far from the "least competent", and on some level, you probably know it but refuse to acknowledge it.

The only thing I've done on this chart is use a republican flag. Nice grasp.

I'm neither OP nor have I ever visited leftypol (I'm not even sure what exactly that is)

do you think it's at all possible that there are simply 2 people here who agree on something?

OP is confirmed hospitality worker. Stop thinking your pretend job gives you credentials, real working proletariat hate fags like you

Communism

Is someone who's letting robots do all the work for them(as in ) a worker?

Hey "alt right" mental midgets, stop masturbating to Japanese cartoons for 10 minutes and educate yourselves:

kunsthallezurich.ch/sites/default/files/scum_manifesto.pdf

so then i ask, who decides where the fruits of the production are spread?

>"If corporations were controlled by laborers (as opposed to "big bosses")".
This can already be done under capitalism though.
So where's the problem?

Not very likely, given your posting style and being defensive. You're too low IQ for a Sup Forums regular.

Retarded commies thinking they're fooling anyone.

SAGE

Found the brainlet

>mfw people actually believe this is a real quote

ugh the commie shills are almost too much now, fail

> Money in it's own eco-system just grows in value on it's own

What is with the sudden influx of commies on Sup Forums?

Hello?

Consumer goods pls

who maintains the machines when everyone is rich?

enslaved white males

What about some sort of self sustained circular economy? Sounds nice.

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-24014501

>According to the poll, 55% of Chileans regarded the 17 years of the dictatorship as either bad or very bad, while 9% said they were good or very good.

That feel when your #1 political idol is liked by only 9% of his own country.

>that feel when you starve tens of millions and call it a statistic

Speaking of productive memes...

>muh gazitrillions

Then the workers owning another factory will probably out-produce you by forgoing this vacation.

>too retarded to understand the straw man fallacy

Yeah, except that that would be you, brainier.

Brainlet*

Artifcial "intelligence" at work

You don't take into account that most people are
>literal retards
>lazy
>greedy

For such an utopian system tovwork people will have to have high IQ with self drive to innovate and invent shit. And not be greedy and cause the whole thing to collapse.