"I'm not racist, I just believe Western culture is superior!"

>"I'm not racist, I just believe Western culture is superior!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/9aGRHOpMRUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"I'm not racist
I stopped saying that nonsense long ago.

asians are fucking pathetic man. always worshipping whites.

>be asian
>believe you're superior
>make you're statue a white woman

your*

Politics aside, that is a really beautiful sculpture.

Hi (((Ben)))

A fucking flute

Anyone know who the sculptor is?

They don't think they're superior, you can't imagine how much tail the average white guy gets just stepping off the plane in asia

They are going to call you a racist anyway, so just embrace it.

Culture goes well beyond art, despite what that retard in the picture says. And Western Culture has created the best society the world has ever known, although I openly admit it isn't without its flaws.

the sculpture in question is actually an Asian woman. Not a white woman.

the fuck? white men shouldnt be going to asian in the first fucking place. they need to stay in white countries and start stockpiling white women, so the fucking niggers,kikes and spics dont get to them.

Thing is, you don't know any other culture. You haven't lived or been born into another culture. So it's obvious that you'll say western culture is the best.

>What is a false flag?
It's the internet retards. You know all the liberals you see in the news in trouble for spray painting swastikas or pro-Trump shit on buildings? They do the exact same shit online. They just don't get in trouble for it.

Yeah they do talk to any chink on Sup Forums that is actually in Asia they really do think they are superior to everyone.
They haven't gone through the same conditioning that western people have to think everyone is equal.

Her sculpting style was western inspired.

fpbp

I can't help but roll my eyes whenever i hear that. Just stop saying that you fucking cucks

This is called "art".

This is the legacy and heritage of the West.

This is what men of the West fight, sacrifice and die for.

This is victory.

#DeusVult

this reads like a terrible sitcom
"this is a beautiful thing white people have made"
"surely a woman could not have made this"
"no, not a woman. only a white man could make this"
"an asian broad made this"
deafening audience laughter

That dark triad guy is one of the biggest famefagging dorks to cash in on the tail end of alt-right redditors. M'lady 2.0.

You mean realistic?

No. The thing is, I look into other cultures, and see that none of them have championed the best things regarding humanity. I look at the suicide rate in Japan. I look at the complete lack of privacy in China. I look at the corpses floating in the river and the infanticide in India. I look at the Totalitarianism in the USSR, which still largely exists today (albeit to a lesser extent). And I look at how the Middle East hasn't contributed shit since Algebra, and seems dead set against any sort of societal progression. Then I look at most of Africa, which hasn't done shit with themselves without the help of others. Egypt being the exception, but you gotta go back a long way for their contributions.

Yes. I've already started the movement against disclaimerfags. Shame!

I made a painting of a gorilla the other day.

If it weren't superior it wouldn't have heavily influenced or outright replaced 90% of the world.

wow commies suck at memes

Looks like shit and a cock at the same time. Also an upside-down 7.
Where is this travesty?

and classical sculpture was inspired by the Persians?

Commies like ''meaningless, ugly art.''

-Agenda 21

Good job I knew you could do it user.

"Shitcock"
by Leonardo DaVinci

Classic Greek work is way more original compared to ANY stuff that came before it.
It's basically reality.

Those eyes still got shades of anime.

That is a nice fucking statue though, no matter who made it. It looks a bit stylized, those eyes look a bit Disney-like or something that would exist in Overwatch, but I guess that's ok. Michelangelo's statue of David actually has those oversized eyes too.
It's pretty rare to see sculptors commit so much to detailed clothing, and I don't think I've seen many try to make the clothing look like it's flapping in the wind.

We need actual artists like these who have talent and can make something admirable.

>I look at the suicide rate in Japan.
Lower than BASED Pooland.

It's not that uncommon in statues to have stylized eyes.
Pic related.

Colored version looks fucking goofy though.

not at all, it didn't begin in Greece until the migration of Phoenicians into Greece who had hittite and Persian masons with them and who started the practice of sculpture. Sculpture in geometric Greece was limited to small figures and they were quite abstract. They didn't even use marble until ionian masons taught them how to quarry it.

>>believe you're superior
They don't though. That's what allowed them to catch up so fast, because they are capable of admitting when someone else has a better approach and then just copying it.

You don't have to live in a culture to know if it works fine or not.

You as well might be a walking green card for
them.

sorry to burst your bubble of supremacy.

Why would you not just post an example to back up your views instead of pointless arguing?

Most coloured sculptures start to look weird once they get to a certain size.

It feels like sock puppet accounts making comments. Has anyone looked at their history, specifically how the first guy got an image of a clearly modern statue?

>Australia
Go be irrelevant elsewhere.

Manchildren always sperg about fighting and dying because they can't get along and have nothing to live for.
Kitschy shit/10 looks like some nerd's DnD figurine.

>make a pretty good sculpture
>fuck it up with a final touch
only woman

How do you like that wifi and penicillin? You're welcome ;)

So is this like that thing where every anime character looks practically fucking Aryan, but when confronted on it everyone goes "THEY'RE FUCKING ASIAN YOU BIGOT" because I hate that meme.

>daily reminder race and culture aren't the same thing
There is no such thing as "white culture" . You have American culture, British culture, French culture and so on and even those are divided into subcultures that are vastly different.

Go back to Angola, nigger.

Who has ever said "white culture?" Closest I ever hear is "Western culture" used as an umbrella term to describe all of the above

Naruto is an aryan god

To me that statue instantly looked like contemporary asian art. The very second I saw the picture I recognized the asian style. The europid but high cheekbones face, the hair shape, the pose, all are clearly modern asian style to anyone involved in commercial art.
It is beautiful but it is video-game tier "art". Sites like concepart and deviantart are overflowing with such pieces.
This is not art like Rennaiance or Athenian art, it's purpose is puerly aesthetic and not at all transcendental. I would assume the author is well aware of that and makes no claim to the contrary.

Now for the " right wing" poster: I give a pass for not instantly recognizing the style if not invoved in the commercial art scene. But for posting without checking the source, this must be the most retarded right-winger online. I give it a 10% chance that this is the case.
I give a 90% chance that this a fake account operated by deranged lefties with the specific purpose of setting up the rebutal. It must be their pathetic attempt of striking back in the online meme war or smthg.
I can't be bothered to check on the posters history, if any autist has enough time on his hands maybe that would be intereting.

He looks like it just he grew up surfing

It's real, you can at least google his name "Ivan Throne"

>Western culture is superior
Glad we at least can agree on the really fucking obvious.

Source

Not all cultures are worth the same and it has nothing to do with race but with ..culture duh
A culture that sacrifies children or rapes them or any other backwards shit is obvoiusly, factually and provably worse and if you dont think that then you are a fucking idiot and should piss off to these "equal" cultures and get killed for being a faggot by these "equal" cultures.

Living proof that culture is relative and we're all created equal :)
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

She copies western paintings - the poster behind her is her sculture which is a copy of a painting by Waterhouse called Boreas made in 1903.

>only woman
all statues made by greeks were painted in garishly bright colours

you could argue that greek artists were rather effeminate in their ways, but that's the original tradition of sculpting.

It's because of the novelty, or the exotic quality to it. And there isn't the negative facts, and myths, that go along with something like niggers. It's why Asian women are so sought after here in the states (in cities that don't have a huge Asian population, at least).

Isn't it? I wish I had one.

/thread

What do you say instead?

That's fake, right? No one would mistake that Disneyesque softcore trash for actual art.

western gateway park, des moines

Anyone who's actually studied Western art history wouldn't have been remotely impressed by that sculpture. Don't get me wrong, that shit takes a ton of skill but hyper realism is so boring. Impressionism, abstract, and modern art actually has meaning and different modes of interpretation. This sculpture is simply a woman, there not much to analysis with regards to philosophical meaning.

That guy is cringey as fuck, but you've got to love the SJW shooting themselves in the foot by assuming that there hasn't been a single woman who makes classically inspired art.

I mean, imagine believing that men and women are totally equal on a mental level, maybe even a physical level too, and then making the statement that ONLY MEN do a certain thing.

So does the original. If you actually think that pop cultural trash is art, there's something seriously wrong with you.
It seriously looks like something out of WoW.

Nope, a fife.

how can it contain any less meaning than something that represents nothing? just because it contains one specific meaning doesn't make it less meaningful than something with no meaning.

Modern art is hated for a good reason. People like art if it has at least one of these qualities. preferably both. A: it takes a lot of skill to do. B: it takes a lot of effort to do. When "art" looks like something a small child could do by accident it is not strange that people hate it.

1488gtkrwn

Impressionism is pretty cool. But also caused by impressionists having terrible eyesight and no access to glasses.

Abstract and modern art aren't styles. "Modern art" is a period that comprises 110 fucking years, for fuck's sake, including the tail end of Impressionism. Abstractionism essentially describes the technique of non-respresentationism, and can be used to describe anything that is... well, abstract.

In short, I really hope you're trolling.

>hyper realism
Are you actually retarded?
You think that cartoony trash is hyper realistic?

That Chinese sculpture is basically a copy of an ancient Greek busts made thousands of years ago with the same intricate wet fabric look. Europeans are still superior while Chinese are still unimaginative copy cats.

I don't see the contradiction. Shitskins can be indoctrinated.

+ this

You should check that woman's skull from other pictures. It looks pure neanderthal.

You goddamn fucking idiots. That sculpture in your picture is made by an American called Chauncey Bradley in the 1800s, and is a comparatively poor imitation of a series of scupltures made by Italian sculptor Antonio Corradini in the 1700s. It has nothing to do with Ancient Greece.

This is the same horseshit Muslims pull to claim that they "invented" everything.

Yes, Greek sculpture was originally heavily influenced by Egyptian and other eastern styles, but they elevated and innovated the art so far beyond what anyone else was doing you can barely call them the same thing.

HAHAHAHA. Funny shit. Definition of BTFO.

If you know how art works, she was probably paid be somebody to do it. Probably paid more than you'll ever see in your life too.

I was under the impression that they only painted statues in the early periods of Greek sculpting, but by the classical period they were leaving them unpainted (as they realized it was a nicer aesthetic)

This. That's why it's such a huge culture shock when Chinese immigrants move to the U.S. They slowly start realizing everything they learned growing up about Asian superiority is a bunch of bullshit.

>Got a jew art studies degree and now I think pointless abstract shit is the best!

HAHAHA. Wow "Western Cultures is superior" cucks getting wrecked all over the place!! Love it.

See, this is why ignorance & arrogance leads to being a Conservative.

It's trash.

I am conservative, you dipshit. However, I'm not a faggot who praises European culture without knowing jack shit about it.

>It wasn't ancient Greek it was early American and Italian!

>"Western Cultures is superior" cucks getting wrecked

ahahahahaa.

I have an engineering degree. I took one class in art history. If you're not impressed by modern art, you're unironically looking at it wrong. It's not you're fault, you can't appreciate it unless you have the full context of art history to build on.

>sculpt a slab of marble
>see it unpainted
>paint it
>see it painted
>takes generations for people to realize they look better unpainted.

>If you're not impressed by modern art, you haven't been indoctrinated enough! Go take more classes!

>"I'm not racist
Wrong.
>I just believe Western culture is superior!"
Right.

Wrong. Educate yourselves.

youtu.be/9aGRHOpMRUg

Don't reply to obvious trolls.