Aus/pol/: End of an era edition

Jacinda Ardern and Julie Bishop look to rebuild relationship after Foreign Minister's dig at NZ Labour
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-19/julie-bishop-looking-to-rebuild-friendship-with-jacinda-ardern/9067564

Mohammad Reza Fayazi sentenced for assisting people smugglers in Indonesia
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-19/sentenced-for-assisting-people-smugglers-in-indonesia/9066716

MH370: Malaysia decides on US company Ocean Infinity to resume search for missing aircraft
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-19/mh370-malaysia-decides-ocean-infinity-to-carry-out-search/9067660

Citizenship test: Tony Burke compares English language requirements to White Australia policy
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-19/citizenship-test-english-language-test-criticised-by-labor/9066530

Battery storage proponents despondent about future under National Energy Guarantee
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-10-19/concern-energy-policy-will-stymie-growth-in-battery-storage/9061948

Serpent slayer vandal steals head of Lochiel Ness Monster from its home in Lake Bumbunga
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-19/serpent-slayer-vandal-steals-head-of-lochiel-ness-monster/9067024

Holden closure: Final cars roll off Elizabeth production line as workers say farewell
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-19/holden-worker-farewell-final-car-ahead-of-plant-closure/9066328

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J789GId1kaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chinks are sub human

gday nisem

Australian cars are garbage anyway.

no

they were great

Nigga that's just a hearse.

that's the iconic shaggin wagon
stick a matress in the back and fuck off round Australia

They're pretty good actually.

t. mechanic

dead thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=J789GId1kaY

GLASS BARBIE

toots, im on the painkillers

This erratic weather has me sick as hell

i've had a cold/hayfever thing today and yesterday, i went to the chemist this morning and was stuck in that feeling where you're just about to sneeze. i kept sniffling and opening my mouth because my ears kept popping
i'm sure they though i was off my guts

Mine's been more of a body ache, my chest hurts. Did you get any medicine?

nah, they said that the cold tablets have codeine and i was already getting codeine for my back so i didnt get anything.
it's just a constant tickling in the back of my head and stuffiness
the fella behind the counter had a cold too, it must be going around

Any north queenslanders here? I'd like to think I'm not the only autist up here . . . .

I'm now in a position in which I can't find work since baby boomers refuse to train, can't find a office job because I'm a white male and HR has a policy against us in today's age and offshoring has made it even worse. I would honestly be happy with a office job but I can't get that because I'm a white male. My policy is if it is a female from HR doing the interview to do my best in the interview but just give up and never apply for jobs that list how diversity is at the front for their hiring policies.

I just want secure work, and according to the AIN I had guiding me around during pract I shouldn't be a nurse because I was nervous.

Why did I have be born in this time period in which Australian society has been redesigned to fuck the average white man over?

So laughable that politicians are campaigning against citizenship rights because they've cheapened it so much that they'd lose a large portion of their vote if they were for having citizen.

You're reaching for something that doesn't exist.
Holden and everything about that era can burn in a fire

Do you know someone who did that?

What would you rather? That we be conquered by China, Japan, or by Muslims?

a bunch of us were saying that when larissa waters got the boot over the citizen shit, that they wont kick every person out for being dual but they'll make it so that anyone can be pm and in 20 years we'll have a gook who cant even speak english as pm
yeah, some of my dads mates lived in one for a few years fruit picking in the 80's
just smoked dope and went to blues gigs
seemed like they had fun

Japan.. I guess. I'd prefer none.

Are you the bloke from the min min lights place?

cucked as fuck

Just had a single soft boiled egg for dinner, anons. Been doing the 5/2 fasting diet. Lost over 16kgs so fat fucks btfo. Enjoy your KFC.

you guys already live in a nanny state, cant even mod a car over there, how did you guys manage to develope the bogan burnout culture when every time i watch aussie highway patrol programs i see everyday cunts get hit with $1000 fines for minor shit

yeah, kiwi user. When it comes to loony left carpet licking PM's, your new one is hot, our one (Gillard) had a head on her like a constipated ferret. You win.

Nah bungie I'm from Cairns area

Sad that barely Holden together is shutting down, couple hundred jobs with it.

It's a sign that the times are going to get tougher.

Well too bad, all are happening at the same time.

they've been laying people off for a couple years since they said they were closing
the last commodore is getting put at the motor museum in Birdwood (just out of Adelaide in the hills)

Really no better or worse then others. Not that it matters.
What matters is that they were Australian cars made by Australians for Australian people. It an identity thing.