Bleach Manga

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1511.html

IT'S HAPPENING

Final ending chapter in 2-3 Hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXcLybhbChQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who else was more hype for this amazing display of butthurt than the final chapter itself?

That's a BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL picture.

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Reaction face time

ichiruki suicide when?

BEAT

-

THE

-

FUCK

-

OUT!

ICHI X RUKIA FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH LEL

AIZEN REEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU KUBO

Literally everyone on Sup Forums

RUKIAFAGS BTFO
RUKIAFAGS BTFO
RUKIAFAGS BTFO
RUKIAFAGS BTFO

REMINDER THAT THIS A FUTURE CHANGED BY YHWACH. THIS IS YHWACH ULTIMATE FUCK YOU.
YHWACH WON AT THE END

>Rukiafags

Who T/a/tsuki here and enjoying the comfyness?

>Aizen is the only redeeming quality of this chapter

It reflects the entire manga. Literally. Because up to this point Ichigo and Rukia's relationship was all for naught

So here's the character rankings now

Aizen > Aizen glasses > Aizen god > Aizen Aizen > Aizen > Everyone else > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > >> >> Renji

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey guys, what about the stickers? Who is facing Rukia again? What about those parallels, symbolism and shoujo bubbles?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Who the fuck is the soul king? What happened to the zero squad? Why is Aizen locked up again?

>that crossguard
She already knows Shikai?

She's cuter than her mother t b h

Why is it called Bleach?

Because that's what Kubo just made all the ichiruki fags want to drink

>rukiafags

Ay

THIS ISN'T TROLLONG, KUBO! THIS IS JUST ONE BIG, UNADULTERATED "FUCK YOU" TO THE FANS WHO KEPT YOU AFLOAT FOR 15 YEARS MAKING SURE YOU EAT MORE THAN A CUP OF NOODLES EVERY NIGHT IN SOME DIRTY ASS APARTMENT!

Will we ever have a hall of anal devastation 3?

So has the next Hall of Anal Devastation 2.0 started yet or what?

I hope to see some of the "IF YOU LIKE THIS ENDING, YOU'RE A KEK" posts in there

>Tfw recalling even the calmest of Rukiafags that only wished that she didn't end up with Renji

And not a SINGLE one was spared!

>rukiafags

HERE YOU GO RUKIAFAGS
No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

>HAHAHA HAHAHA
Reported, take that shit to Sup Forums

More like who replaced the soul king. None of this is satisfying.

Rukia fags are gonna be trippin and makin' butthurt rage posts while listenin' to their Linkin Park CD's.

HAVE WE REACHED MAXIMUM ANAL DAMAGE?

What happened to Urahara/Yoruichi/Nel?

Why must Kubo do this?

Why does it end like this?

Well?

Guys I'm so fucking happy right now. Not because of the ending I can care less about shipping but seeing people lose their shit over their imaginary relationships makes me hard.

You know visualize her getting scolded by Uncle Byakuya, only to start crying and melting Byakuya's heart and cheering her by petting her.

Reminder of the spoilers:

Bleach 686 Death & Strawberry

Center color is Ichigo and his former classmates 10 years later

Ywhach reiatsu just vanished
10 year time skip

Orihime is Ichigo's wife
They have a son, Kurosaki Kazu

Renji & Rukia get married
Their daughter is called Abarai Ichika

Chad becomes a world champion boxer
Uryuu becomes a doctor
Karin gets BIG TITS
Yuzu is flat
Aizen got back in the chair

THE END
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Bleach Live Action Movie

Because this manga is shit but at least Aizen gave us the gift of being able to laugh at Ichirukifags before ending it

I was one of the people mocking all the NaruSaku shippers at the end of Naruto. Now I know what it's like to be on the other side. Fuck you, Kubo.

>"B-B-BUT MUH STICKERS!"

RENJI

CAME

INSIDE

RUKIA

>That pic

Fake as fuck.

I'm only here for Orihime's milf tits.

>>BLEACH 686 Death & Strawberry

What does it mean?!

The actual winner.

The guy who actually achieved everything he ever wanted in life

>ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO RUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO ICHIRUKI BTFO

I don't even follow Bleach, I just heard the finale was coming.

He's right, you know.

>rereading bleach
>ever

HNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Bleach is the thinking man's manga.

He spent just as much time saving cow tits.

In all seriousness, Rukia is still an important friend to him.

>renji was going to let her die
FUCK YOU KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a boss

LOL

POST YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN ICHIRUKI FAGS GOT UTTERLY BTFO OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE BY BASED KUBO

I'm upset but I'm pretty used to being on the losing team by now.

Shuffle and Ichigo 100% are the only times my favorite girl won.

Which was the 1 and 2

I'm gonna be sick...

What? So you'd let your friend die just because you don't want to fuck them? Jesus it's posts like that which remind me how autistic some people are.

Still not a captain LOL

>What happened to Urahara/Yoruichi/Nel?
Kubo doesn't care and neither should you!

You know, isn't it more fitting that they had such a great platonic relationship?

I hope you're happy IchiHime and RenRukifags. This chapter is going to be the last Bleach material ever made because nobody will want more. I bet that live-action movie is going to get cancelled too.

>Rukiafag
>hate Ichigo

I'm pretty happy.

>All this anal devastation

Not even mad anymore. Just sad and disappointed

I'm honestly not sure what I'm looking at here.

Whose daughter is she supposed to be? Don't really look like orihime or rukia.

How does it feel we will never be able to rewatch the comfy SS arc without having Renji pounding Rukia in our heads?

Fuck this gay earth

it's over isn't it

Is that Rukia and Renji's kid? Because it doesn't look like Ichigo

everybody is shitposting about their ships while im just waiting to see long hair Tatsuki qt

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

At no point did he ever say he actually wanted to be Captain I don't think. Also it wouldn't suit him really.

Sup Forums get the fuck out

He never surpassed Byakuya.
And he ended up with a flat-chested girl with the body of an 11 year old boy.

So... nah he got the shit end of the stick, kiddo.

>Karin gets BIG TITS
10/10 ending

>I bet that live-action movie is going to get cancelled too.
I would actually laugh if this happened. You deserve no money, Kubo

Been that for the last 20 threads.

Yes, its their daughter

Hi anons, I stopped reading bleach when they started that fullbring bullshit.

Can someone tell me what happened to Aizen in the end?

>no son or color spread
Its like they dont want to be worshipped as the bringers of hell

Sweet justice

>Aizen got back in the chair

WHY

FOR WHAT REASON

THE CHAIR DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE WHAT THE FUCK

The Narusaku and the Ichiruki massive amounts of butthurt and denial

>Ichiruki fags BTFO
>Meanwhile I'm sitting here baka at the sheer disrespect Grimmjow got.

went back into his chair after getting out

Rukia is worst girl so i dont care.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXcLybhbChQ

Somebody please make a webm of this scene with Ichihime and Renruki ships blasting Ichiruki ship to pieces. It has never been more appropriate.

>Terrible author gives a terrible end to his terrible series

I'm legitimately surprised that Jump let him do this, because the Japanese fans are going to have a total meltdown.

>he ended up with a flat-chested girl with the body of an 11 year old boy.
exactly as he wanted.

Disgusting shitty ass series wasting everyone's time. You know he kept the relationships vague because he to still bank on IchiRuki fans since that's where all his money comes from. Fucking faggot.

It's okay. I don't plan to rewatch Bleach anyways. The ride's finally over. We are now free.

Well, so Bleach ends with a whimper.
What a sad way to go.
Another generic anticlimactic ending showing characters forming happy families yet again.

Kubo is a complete hack, I hope he never makes another manga again. Fuck you, Kubo.

Spoilers say he's in a chair

Hopefully the Soul King's chair

He wanted to surpass Byakuya when he believed there was absolutely no other way for him to be respected enough to be let back in Rukia's life. After the SS arc, that clearly wasn't a problem anymore and his relationship with Byakuya was better

RENJI

CAME

INSIDE

RUKIA

>Karin gets BIG TITS
>Yuzu is flat
WHAT THE FUCK

KARIN WAS MEANT TO BE DELICIOUS FLAT CHEST

FUCK KUBO

So this was fake?

Because it's not the same guy