Why is this allowed?

greece.greekreporter.com/2017/10/19/gay-man-in-rethymno-crete-violently-beaten/

A 30-year-old gay man was violently beaten by three perpetrators in Rethymno, Crete on Monday. The victim said he doesn’t know the three men, and believes it was a hate crime.

The man has been hospitalized with serious injuries, and medical staff at the Rethymno Hospital have treated him said that he needed eight sutures in the eyelid and cheekbones, and that he has two large hematomas in both eyes, and one eye is completely shut, due to bruises.

The victim and his friend gave a statement to the police, and described the perpetrators. Several suspects have been brought in for identification, and one of the assailants has been identified and is in custody. Authorities are still searching for the other two.

The 30-year-old man; who graduated from the University of Crete and is working in the tourism industry, said the attack was probably due to his sexual identity, because he didn’t know any of the perpetrators.

According to the victim; who spoke to the Cretan Review, the incident took place around 2.30 am on Monday. He and his friend were returning home, when they saw three men heading towards them. The assailants attacked both me, but his friend managed to escape. The 30-year-old victim said that he received several punches; all aimed at his face and head, and he believes the blows were intended to cause a lot more harm than they did.

The man; who is not from Crete, said he finished his Master’s degree in Rethymno, and therefore decided to stay and work there. He noted that many local youths don’t like people who are not from Crete and “different”, and attributes the attack to this kind of mentality.

Other urls found in this thread:

religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/21/churches-contribute-to-gay-suicides-most-americans-believe/
churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html
news.gallup.com/poll/203513/vermont-leads-states-lgbt-identification.aspx?g_source=position7&g_medium=related&g_campaign=tiles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Defending_Freedom
nytimes.com/2017/09/22/us/minnesota-gay-marriage-video.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/gay-rights-mississippi-north-carolina.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf
nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did they know he was gay. Some fags word doesnt mean anything. They could have attacked him for any reason

>his friend managed to escape
As if anyone need further proof of their worthlessness.

Probably deserved it. Gays are notorious shit talkers. They say and do sexually offensive shit to people almost non stop, especially if they've been drinking.

>get beat up at 230am after leaving unknown place
>REEEE ITS BECAUSE IM A FLAMING FAGGOT
yeah because they knew you were gay. retard

It isn't, assault is still a crime if you bash a fag, isn't it?

Good luck bro! *runs*

What a friend.

>every time a clam digger is an asshole or rolls around on the floor like a losing totally not gay woman we need to hear about and debate this with fake hetero flags
>crete
>makes a thread
>17 bitchwomen so far

the worst for a gay man is homophobic straight men in groups. Because there can be a dynamic where everyone has to show the other how non gay he is when seeing a gay man and the best way to do this is beating him.

Good, gays need to be executed like the degenerates they are

Greece based as always.

Based

>the attack was probably due to his sexual identity, because he didn’t know any of the perpetrators.

If he didn't know them how did they know he was gay unless he was running around being an unbearable faggot in which case he received his just desserts.

I bet you are Pakistani

That's bullshit. Most straight men think (correctly) that gays ate disease ridden trash and avoid any physical contact with them.

Inb4 self inflicted

*are

They should've killed the faggot.

>Why is this allowed?
It isn't.
Fuck off.

Good. Fuck faggots. The old taboos were there for a reason.

Weird, considering that Crete is the male rape capital of the world. I'll always remember before my final year holiday in secondary school, our teachers giving us a talk to be safe while there. There was still one rape and several attempts on a group of 30 lads. Crazy place.

Pickle status: rolled

Chequed

Would be nice to know where he originally came from.

Its what happens when you chose to fuck dudes in the arse.

Who cares? It's just a gr**k

you guys didnt really think muslims loved gays did you? you hate the only people that would protect you and thats christians.

Nothing of value was lost.

good for greece.

His 'mate' ran off and left him to get his head stoved in.

Shit stabbers. Not even once.

>Why is this allowed?
They're just peaceful migrants passing through on their way to Germany

We all know a paki's type. Little defenceless white girls

They prefer little white girls

Gross

Nonsense

Crete is very based. They don't tolerate Muslims, refugees or faggots, and almost every adult male (and plenty who aren't adults) has at least one illegal firearm. It's like Greece used to be.

It's not allowed though.
there are laws in place that forbid it.
saaaaaaaaaaaaaggggeeeeee

ahahahahaha. you are going to be killed by your pets. lets see what happens when you walk into a mosque. they dont do any of that shit until they are the majority then they make a caliphate.

Now I've heard it all. Think you've got a bit too much giz on the brain

Palestinian, hate Jews, Pakis and Migrants as much as you do, and the reason your country is full of pakis who wipe their ass with their hands is because western men got soft, you let your women vote and the Jews won ww2, you got what you deserved for siding with the Jews

You're our useless idiots you cunts. Thankfully after western civilization is completely dominated by us we will actually finish the job Hitler started and deal with the Jewish problem

Because gays are swine and defy the lord.

You couldn't defeat street shitting Indians. Settle down paedo

We starved your ancestors during ww2

Demographics say otherwise, and you know it.
Look, if anything I wouldn't want the west gone, they're like a competitive brother or rival, but the west has just given up because of defeatist faggots who have no sense of history. The western civilization is the greatest that ever existed, but just as your Roman predecessors, you fell for the degeneracy and equal rights meme. And have forgotten the natural order. The last great leaders were Franco and Hitler

And now their ace tours are fucking your daughters and sisters. Look, I hate the nigger migrants as much as you do, but Britain has to deal with the core problem, which is the Jewish handlers and their pets, which are women, communists and migrants

I don't like Muslims but I don't like evangelical Christians who want to restrict my rights either. The argument that Christians are less bad than Muslims is nonsense. You are not going to harm gay people in the United States with your current numbers and political power, meanwhile evangelical Christians have had power for decades, despite declining numbers, and still push whole host of anti-gay laws in many states.

At fucking last a middle eastern with some common sense.

Trust me buddy, you wouldn't want to be gay in the Middle East, it's easy to feel oppressed while cozy in your first world country shoving dicks up your excretory hole

1. probably was fingering his boyfriends ass near normal pedestrians
2. was probably just a muggery
3. even if he wasnt fingering his bf's asshole in the middle of the street and was beaten simply for being gay (how would the muggers know he's gay?) i still dont give a shit.

/thread

sage goes into all orifices

>violently beaten
Is there a nonviolent beating?

I didn't say I would, I just said that evangelical Christians are also shitty to gay people and I'm not forced to accept either desert fairytale.

>Punch up gentlemen in OP
>Smack him so hard I cut my hand
>Now got HIV

well, you can slap a bitch, or you can kick the living shit out of somebody.....

they are the only ones that keep your ass alive. they might not like you but they wont kill you. We arent allowed to kill. the muslims on the other hand are within their rights if they do create a caliphate where you live.

You can keep posting studies from the 70s it changes nothing. Most gay people were in the closet back then and wouldn't sign up for gay research anyways. That just proves they had a skewed sample. Disease is an issue but it is declining in all but Latino men who have sex with other men as far as HIV and the syphilis rise is most Black men who have sex with other men.

That said, disease burden is a shitty argument for reducing civil rights.

Blacks have more disease, and they are included federally in Civil Rights laws where gays are not. Meanwhile superstitious beliefs are enshrined in law as a protected class but innate sexual orientation is not. Given what we know now about the biological origins of homosexuality, that seems inappropriate now.

KEK, you actually think people are mean to fags in the west? You're deluded, no wonder you people pushed and pushed to the point that even kids are being indoctrinated in western schools. Your very existence is a crime against nature, ragardless of God. You deserve death, or at the very least be shoved back into the closet where you belong. Actually, you belong in a grave

They are not. Unaffiliated religious people and Jews are why we have rights. Mainline protestants are not as anti-gay either. Evangelical Christians are why gay people in rural areas and the Deep South have a harder time living openly, even still.

Yes. Gay people are still bullied and beaten here.

its not about religion, for fucks sake, the last time i was in a church was like 25 years ago, but even the concept of two guys fucking each other assholes is still fucking disgusting.

you want to be fucked in the ass, sure man, whatever, just leave this in your denenerate private room, dont drag it out to the streets.

kurwa, the entire faggot/gay issue is so forced, its hilarious. im 30, and i literally met 1 (ONE) gay dude in my entire life.
one.

yet, for the last couple of yearsm whenever i turn any kind of media on i get:

>GAYS!!
>FAGS!!!
>GAY FAGS!!!!
>GAY FAGS FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS!! LOOK HOW AWESOME IT IS!!
>SO PROGRESSIVE

fuck off.

So much fucking this. Faggotry and its acceptance should be completely eliminated along with their kike overlords.

diaspora

unaffiliated in America means unaffiliated christian. you guys are voting for your demise.

Being gay is not an identity nor a political caus,e it's literally shoving things that shouldn't be shoved in your excretory apparatus. It's a perversion of the mind. And the gay agenda is a tool used by Jews to fracture the west. But don't worry, within a few generations, Allah willing, the natural order will be bought back, and degenerates like you will be beheaded, Inshallah

Religious people are the ones funding anti-gay lawyers and laws.

No it means secular people.

May god bless you Greekanon, although we have been born under different circumstances there is just one God, and we both know this matter of perversion is a symptom of a sick society

>the argument that Christians are less bad than Muslims is bullshit

Go and live in a Muslim country then

Same sex attraction is an identity. It is a biological reality that you choose to ignore because it ruins your narrow worldview.

But are they murdered by the government on a regular basis? No, social stigma and gays beating up gays will not go away. But you have it so good you don't realise.

It is not a forced choice dichotomy. The U.S. is becoming less religious overall. I don't have to pick one religion to oppress me or another. We have a separation of church and state.

and guess what we arent taking you back if you destroy our country.

He looks like a fag desu
>Hair
>Beard
>Tanktop
>not in the worst physical condition
None of these is gay by itself but in this specific combination it screams "I am fucking other dudes in the ass"

Even that faghag with the rainbow lei in the middle is going I've made a huge mistake

>Religious people are the ones funding anti-gay lawyers and laws.

anti gay lawyers?
lmao?

anti gay laws?

i think you want to kill me with laughter.

Exactly, but being tolerant of this mind sickness is enabling them, same thing with trannies, they will keep pushing more and more and calling for the normality for their abnormal mind sickness, thus demanding more and more, to the point that now in the west 6 year olds are getting ready to have their dicks chopped.
You have to stop the problem at its core, and either kill them or send them to psychiatric asylums, which would cost taxpayer money

There are ways people can make your life shitty short of murder. Stigma is going away, just slowly. Most Americans agree that the blood of gay suicides is on Christian's hands:

religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/21/churches-contribute-to-gay-suicides-most-americans-believe/

White Christians are now a minority and people are attending church less and less:

churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html

Meanwhile the number of Americans identifying as gay is increasing every year:

news.gallup.com/poll/203513/vermont-leads-states-lgbt-identification.aspx?g_source=position7&g_medium=related&g_campaign=tiles

Sage it’s the same faggot who pull that same fag facts fucking Sage

>gayreeks beat a man's ass with their balls
how is that news?

>also a fag against religious freedom.
you guys are going to have a bad time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_Defending_Freedom

nytimes.com/2017/09/22/us/minnesota-gay-marriage-video.html?_r=0

nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/gay-rights-mississippi-north-carolina.html

Mississippi’s governor signed far-reaching legislation allowing individuals and institutions with religious objections to deny services to gay couples, and the online-payment company PayPal announced it was canceling a $3.6 million investment in North Carolina.

The measure signed by Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi allows churches, religious charities and privately held businesses to decline services to people if doing so would violate their religious beliefs on marriage and gender. Gov. Nathan Deal of Georgia, under pressure from business interests, two weeks ago vetoed a similar bill passed by the State Legislature.

No, it's literally using your anus, which is biologically an excretion orifice, to insert things alien to the digestive system, that's science for you, as for laws against gays, are you deluded? You can fuck a guy in your bedroom, what more do you want? Fuck in schools? Fuck in churches? On the streets? Promoting on tv? Adopting? Oh wait! Let's have kids be taught that in schools! Even better! Tranny kids! You already have the right to do your thing in the bedroom, but you keep pushing, and people are going to get tired of it

>white
americans are 70% christian. and you are bragging about the ones that tolerated you the most the immigrants hate your guts.

>Mississippi’s governor signed far-reaching legislation allowing individuals and institutions with religious objections to deny services to gay couples

and? what about it?
a business owner can service whoever the fuck he wants.

>The measure signed by Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi allows churches, religious charities and privately held businesses to decline services to people if doing so would violate their religious beliefs on marriage and gender.

and? whats wrong with it?
they want to deny a service, they can do it.

whats your point?
>DO WHAT I WANT!!! DO WHAT I WANT!!!!
>I WANT THIS!!! I WANT THIS!!!!!

no, just no.

>Americans believe
Americans believe a lot of shit. Hell, millions of them believe Cable news.
>Muh dying church
But who will breed you fuckwit? Catholic spics and Christians of other races. Atheists and Gays dont make babies like religious folk do. Its on a downward trend now but when the Godless and faggots start to die the religious demographics will bounce back due to nature.

The stigma is slowly going away you say? America has legalised gay marriage and regularly has pride parades where sad0-masochism in the streets is celebrated as brave. Get fucked.

People can be attacked for nothing more than that someone wants to let off some steam desu, it doesnt automatically mean its because he was gay. Also, if your sexuality is such a big part of your identity that people can tell where you like to put your cock you should probably work on toning it down.

Anyway, i'm sure a few million more refugees from North Africa and the Middle East will make the West safer for faggots.

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

-

Hamer 1993:

jstor.org/stable/pdf/2881563.pdf

-

Hamer 1995:

nature.com/ng/journal/v11/n3/abs/ng1195-248.html?foxtrotcallback=true

doi: 10.1038/ng1195-248

-
Hamer 2006:

Human sexual preference is a sexually dimorphic trait with a substantial genetic component. Linkage of male sexual orientation to markers on the X chromosome has been reported in some families. Here, we measured X chromosome inactivation ratios in 97 mothers of homosexual men and 103 age-matched control women without gay sons. The number of women with extreme skewing of X-inactivation was significantly higher in mothers of gay men (13/97=13%) compared to controls (4/103=4%) and increased in mothers with two or more gay sons (10/44=23%). Our findings support a role for the X chromosome in regulating sexual orientation in a subgroup of gay men.

Extreme skewing of X chromosome inactivation in mothers of homosexual men

Good luck opening a restaurant with a no Blacks allowed sign.

7% of millennials are gay:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

So the majority of americans want to protect your gaping sphincter from the world. How charitable of those nasty christian bigots.

If you think they're both equally bad then you're a fucking idiot.

You're thrown from buildings in places where the equivalent of the evangelicals you whine about have power.

Typical deluded Yank. Might want to try visiting our enriched parts of Europe and see how you get on waving a pride flag.

are you comparing the black population to USA to fags?

i see no problem with selling a cake to a black couple.
selling a cake to a bunch of fags is against the majority of people's worldviews, and thats it.

Good, so we can know how to better apply eugenics.

Btw, females in Muslim countries have an average of 6 kids. Because they're at home where they belong, not passing legislation to ruin their countries,erase their history and promote degeneracy.

Mark my words, the longer you push this agenda, the faster will be the faggots demise, you gpfsggots bite the hand that feeds you, protects you, pretty much like western women, don't forget that when Islam takes over in s few generations we won't tolerate any of this

I get that Muslims are dumber and more violent but evangelical Christians are still plenty hateful and violent towards gays. I'm not forced to accept what either party thinks of me.

>7% of millennials are gay

more like 0,7%.

>population to USA

of** USA

damn phone.