This board assumes that white people are superior to other skin colors

This board assumes that white people are superior to other skin colors.

Is there any proof white people are superior?

I contend that white people are NOT superior.

Our higher IQ is proof..

>Is there any proof white people are superior?
Amass an army roughly equal in number and technology and march on a white country's border. If you present yourself as a legitimate threat to whites you will find the answer to your question.

Actually, asians are better to caucasians.
But white people are #2.

Oh?

crime rates
rate of technological advancement over a period of x years

niggers have supposedly been here longer than anyone, but have also lived in mud huts eating bugs for longer than any other race.

>crime rates
>rate of technological advancement over a period of x years

Doesn't Japan beat white countries on those?

Are you implying he isn't superior to black people?

Enough of this meme

All of Sup Forums, whites and non, agree that Japanese is the superior race and culture

>we are better in logical riddles with images than uneducted people from african shitholes

Wow so superior.

>Litterally being replaced by lower IQ migrants and letting them rape your kids.

Yea I dunno if Brits are allowed to speak on issues of white Supremacy

Among (West)Europeans there was a higher rate of inventors, writers, componists etc.
especially from the anglosphere and in Germany (many Jews from there) but also Italy came many important inventions.
Does not say much about the individual.

Our higher IQ, our building of civilization, literally everything that allows you to shitpost about us on the internet, space travel, longest life expectancy, lowest infant mortality rate, lowest crime rates, not being niggers, domination of global issues, strongest military forces... goddamn do i really need to continue?

I don't see any shitskins on the moon.

That guy would whup the dog shit outta you.

>Does not say much about the individual.
This
Cant imagine that its so hard for people to understand and im not even advocating that whites are superior.

If you say "On average women are shorter than men" someone will say "Oh but what about becky, she is 6'4'' and Tom Cruise is what? 5'3''?" as if this disproves the average
This comes up especially now with migrant culture of rape, violence and murder coming to europe and its overrepresentation among them

People are so fucking stupid sometimes, jesus christ

Also, ever notice how every fucking shitskin only tries to escape oppression by other shitskins, by rushing to white nations?

Really gets your low brain power going huh

>If you say "On average women are shorter than men" someone will say "Oh but what about becky, she is 6'4'' and Tom Cruise is what? 5'3''?"

this. people are retarded. And then I get told I should socialize more.

Superiority is liberal strawman to paint people who disagree with them as arrogant.
Wanting to preserve your race, your borders and your culture is not ''believing in superiority.''
Whether or not one race is more superior than another is completely irrelevant. Do Chinese think they are superior to whites? Who gives a shit, they want to stay Chinese and discriminate against anyone who isn't Chinese.
People get called ''supremacists'' only when liberals need to vilify white people who aren't ok with their countries getting flooded with foreigners who completely destroy their countries.

They're not presenting themselves as threat, they're presenting themselves as helpless refugees fleeing from war. Read better next time memeflag.

This imageg

They're not presenting themselves as a threat? They're raping women and committing crimes at rates so disturbing European governments are now censoring the data.

If we are talking about genetics then no whites aren’t inherently superior.

However, majority of non-whites live in poorer, less developed countries which cause them to be less educated, have more children and cause more crime.

This is not exclusive to third-world countries. Countries like America, for example, are still recovering from laws made in the past that indiscriminately targeted minorities (e.g Jim Crow laws).

These laws caused minorities to form their own communities which still exist to this day (e.g Detroit). Due to this, they often don’t receive the same treatment as white people white leads to white people having better education, lower birthrates and committing less crimes.

How are we not superior? Whites invented the rocket, harnessed electricity, colonized the known world, walked on the moon

I could go on all day. Your childish libertarian flag is the product of times past in white mans land also.

Niggers still living in mud huts and eating bugs after thousands of years, meanwhile, white nations...

Yes im very high developed

Whites aren't superior, niggers are just inferior

undeniable proofs

Well then clearly race is not the issue but economic inequality. Ironically while the middle class disappears and more whites become as poor as niggers every day you will find swastika waving edgehards on pol defending capitalism always.

good god

>They're not presenting themselves as a threat?
That's correct. They're packing themselves like sardines onto rafts and aimlessly drifting towards the Grecian coast in hopes of being picked up. I don't see any fucking guns in that pic, do you?

Most people see images like the one you posted earlier and feel sympathy because they don't know what these people are actually like.

Meanwhile white nations...failing welfare states where corporate ceo's contend for rule and tranny demons read to children.

The westener is physically the weakest after the asians. Asians are more brave then westeners though.
Westeners are degenerate and weak. On top all of it they are scarred chicken.

>This board assumes that white people are superior to other skin colors.

False. It assumes that the set of traits that are usually found in people with white skin color is superior to the set of traits usually found in people without white skin.

What's up with all these retarded threads lately that try to pretend people think black skin color makes you retarded? It's obviously not the melanin leading to this behavior, it just correlates really well so it's an easy indicator.

westeners are NOT caucassians. I am a chechen and I feel insulted hearing that.

>They're not presenting themselves as a threat?
Please show me their declaration of war that would enable Western countries to respond with violence without triggering civil unrest.

>IQ
>Technological advancements
>Literature progression
>Academia
>Smallest contributor to the Single Parenting

Not our fault niggers think they wuz kangs and got jackshieeet done.

>failing welfare states
And whos fault is that, pray tell?

Superior logic is the reason you're even posting here, faggot. Get off my binary, nigger.

Im assuming white people's fault for administering things so poorly. Tiresome.

I am never entirely sure if people do this shit intentionally because they think someone else might fall for it or if they legit lack the mental capacity to understand what statistics is.

People should stop falling for this retarded liberal strawman trap.
The superiority meme is pushed by the left to put you on the defensive. Whether or not one race is superior to another is completely irrelevant.
Here's a thought experiment. Let's say whites are not superior, let's say whites are in the middle of the ''superiority scale.'' Let's say that for a fact you can empirically prove that whites are only average and half the races in the world are superior to whites. Does this mean that you should accept unlimited immigration into your countries? Does that mean you should be replaced? No, so stop engaging these retarded liberals and failing for their trap.

There is only one reason why liberals push this ''woah, you think your race is superior?'' It's because you keep biting the bait. They're putting you on the defensive. You get tricked into talking about muh IQ, which they can respond to you by pointing out Asians have higher IQs, so you switch goal posts, they sling more shit at you etc until you just make yourself look like a fucking idiot.

Here is what actually is important:
>all races are different
>all races should have homelands where they can live with people who share their race and herritage
>anyone trying to push immigration into these homogeneous countries is a traitor who deserves death
That's all. Stop taking the bait about ''muh superiority.'' The only thing that is superior here is homogeneous societies.

Whites as a *group* are superior, numbnuts.
Get that concept through your thick fucking ape skull.

You have some good individuals, we have some bad ones. But as a group, we fuck your mom. Always.

You don’t think slavery or the Anglo Zulu wars had anything to do with that?

white people gave us hillary and trump

i'd say no

Japanese are honorary whites.

I cant speak for your nation but i can speak for my own
Our social wellfare state has gone downhill so much our elderly are living in poverty, simply because mass migration that is abusing the law and in case you dont know changing the law takes time

The wellfare nations in europe are failing as a result of migration because of how they are structured

Social security is designed to be an insurance, you pay when you can and you get when you need.
However now there has been an influx of millions of people who havent paid but still are taking from the pool. Moreover most of them will never pay to the pool either.

This is a failure of design because the system wasnt intended to cope with a sudden influx of millions who suddenly need benefits, is that so hard to understand?

This guy gets it.

Where's the proof?

I was on here earlier, and someone said something like, "That guy isn't even white!"

Who gives a shit? Being white isn't superior. In fact, due to the rate of interracial relationships, the white race will eventually turn brown.

>"Superior"
>Won't even exist in a couple hundred years

You guys are delusional.

I'm not white but I'm pretty much superior to 95℅ of Sup Forums. Also probably whiter than average American here.

True capitalism has never been tried.

>until you just make yourself look like a fucking idiot.
And what I mean by this is that it's a lose/lose situation.
Whether or not you win the argument, you lose. You're accepting a position that the left pushed on you, which is hard to defend because there is no objective measure to show superiority of a race, it's comparing oranges to apples. All races have some weak points and some strong points. It's a very hard position to defend, you have to look at thousands of variables to try and prove ''muh superiority,'' and even if you manage to do that, you just made yourself look like an asshole.

When you don't bite terrible bait and simply advocate for your interest, they are the ones who end up looking bad. The people who want to flood white countries with non-whites look terrible by default, so they have to use these dirty tricks trying to trick you into defending indefensible useless positions that only make you look bad.
Think faggots. Use that brain of yours.

damn right you will
and you leftist cucks can blame yourself

They

Are

the british empire was the embodiment of white supremacy though

Where exactly was that walrus killed? I was thinking of taking a trip with the boys this spring to bag my own hopefully I can find some big game like this one.

k

This board is not all white supremacists, it's just funny to piss off the libtards with autism whether false autism or true autism.

>Whites have the most beautiful women
>Black women are fucking ugly and only look good when mixed
>East asian women are fucking cunts (that's my own racism, but believe me, i have my reasons, i didn't decide to be racist against east asia, i was made racist by east asians)
>Persians and Arabs are fucking disgusting. Their pussies are brown and so are their nipples. Arab girl tried to fuck me a few years ago, when i saw her pussy, i fucking ran. the only monster that should be in the bedroom is my cock, not a turd colored vagina
>Spanish women have genes from ottoman invaders as well as white genes which can be seen in their skin tone. once again proving that white genes, like blue jeans, go with everything.
>Latina women are too damn masculine.
>Fuck_that_shit_i'm_out.jpeg

The only women i can feel safe with are pure white women simply because i have developed a standard for beauty. Beauty that asians and blacks lack. They never have blue or green or grey eyes. Brown eyes are so generic i just overlook them. How many black or asian women are classed as the top ten pronstars? compared to white girls, other races are just not capable of being as beautiful. Christianity is to blame. Because Christianity is the best religion for western civilization.

>I ask for proof that the white race is superior
>You start posting dumbass teenagers fighting and a couple kids who look like 12 fighting

Pathetic.

look at our works ye faggot and despair

just the right amount of IQ and Testosterone - with creativity and higher IQ in 3D spacial problems

higher IQ , lower crime - no creativity, must suck on white cock for our creativity juice

also based on that flag you are a nigger , BTFO

idk I'm not your personal assistant

(((she's))) a jooo

Well, look at white countries.
Every nigger on earth wants to live in them.

If whites weren't better than blacks people would be lining up to live in Africa.

Pro tip: they aren't.

Woah woah woah

Stop right there McDonaldBoii

U are not the lost descent of Aristotle, u r just an evolved fag, result of a bunch of low tier dirty English sons of bitches that fucked some Indians.

U r delusional boii...

>white people
The guy in the picture
He must have an asian/mongoloid background
Hunnic heritage

>brown eyes
>niggas could also be thicc
>niggas are usually thicc

Welfare is a corporate subsidy. It allows people who cannot or will not work to continue buying corporate products and funding the economy thereby. In another sense welfare is a strategy aiming at controling and pacifying a large part of the population through incentivising poverty. The reason it is failing in my country is because the very rich are constantly taking more of the total wealth of the nation and funneling more and more people into a state of poverty or near poverty. The political parties are essentially representatives of two similar poverty management strategies.

>This nigger will make a fine addition to my collection

Statistically yes, we shitskins have a worse lifestyle and income than the whites and some yellow skins but is not because of nature, there are tons of blacks that were raised in white environments and they become very respectable humans. That confirms that skin doesn't have anything to do with intelligence nor capabilities...

lol I didn't even notice your reply you're so fucking gay

>too low IQ to understand an outlier from a generalization doesn't invalidate the generalization.

>

Poor whites perform better on SATs then the richest Blacks, also Blacks are more likely to end up in prison despite socio-econimic status

Which race has walked on the moon?

>skin color
Over before you started.

The moon landing was a waste of money, but i'm still proud

start pointing at things in your room and google the inventor...

start talllying by race

ill wait...

What does that make east Asians then?

robots...

Its our ingenuity and innovation that made us so great..

Asians are such copy cats when they first started making cartoons and video games they used white characters because they couldnt even concept using themselves as an idea.

We are pretty well rounded. Chinks are the smartest overall but are also small, weak unathletic runts, while nogs (West African descent anyway) are the most physically gifted but dumb as fuck. Whites are a strong mix of the two being only marginally lower avg IQ than chinks and comparable (or better) size and strength as niggers while only marginally less athletic. We produce a mix of the intellectually exceptional AND the physically exceptional at a rate not seen in other races.

Our camel fucking brethren in the middle East could do that too but they are currently being kept in literal and mental squalor by Islam and constant conflict and instability.

>Sweden pre Muslim occupation
>Finland
>The USA demographic excluding minorities
May not be the same, but clearly compete.
Mixing races deteriorates any society.

white people arent fleeing their countries into any other races country, begging and rioting for free shit, and demanding equal rights from their governments

That's actually pretty fucking good for a probably 15yo
The kid knows how to throw a punch.

>too low IQ to understand that I accepted the premise of whites being a race in superiority right now but also neglected your basic & stupid "because of nature" excuse...

White people build modern civilization and all other races either imitate it poorly or destroy it

our brown brothers are just retarded
we should take care of them

White inventions and western civilisation...

The rest of the world dosent even hold a candle in that regard.

better than us?
look nigger, nobody with the exception of those who dont want to admit that asians have higher IQs is going to say that whites are superior

>"white people"

This OP assumes that he is superior to this board just because he can make an argument.

Is there any proof that you are right?

I contend that OP is a faggot.