HAPPENING: GOOGLE LISTS 2ND LAS VEGAS SHOOTER'S POSITION ON GOOGLE MAPS

Why am I not seeing multiple threads about this? Go on google maps right now. Type in "Mandalay Bay" and pan over to the two towers next to theater. There is now a "Shooter's Position" marker right next to them if you zoom in far enough. There is no information for it when you click it. Who put that there? Why did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS REAL LMAOOOOO
WHAT????
BUMP

I don't want to sound like a shill, but atleast learn how Google works. You can just send a shit ton of requests and it'll be added to the map.

There are home businesses that put themselves on google maps for fuck sakes guys. really grasping at straws here.

first thing you guys should do is try to add your own permanent marker to google maps. and then slap yourselves for getting baited this hard.

i just tried and they review it first before putting it their
why would google let that be put their?

Is it a sign

There would be no way to get a shooter on top on the towers. The one grainy video I've seen where they claim muzzle flashes can be seen is just the anti collusion light blinking.

This

Its retarded shit like this that distracts from the real questions about the shooting. When people start claiming that Google knows and placed a marjer if tge secind shooter, it makes all other theories look retarded.

you cant place them they get reviewed by google and then google accepts it and places it there

OMG FALSE FLAG

If you look at the panorama inside the killzone the towers stand out as a good potential sniper nest. Just saying.

Haven't seen that yet. Would be nice if anyone were able to get a picture inside to see if there's a ladder leading all the way up.

I'm pretty sure there is. But yes verification would be nice.

Also I'll add that during the video that was shot above the shooter there were cops blocking that road already. And if you cross reference the time with the cabbie video there is absolutely no police presence at Mandalay Bay's main entrance.

The problem I have with the whole second shooter thing is that it ignores the possibility of different muzzle velocities of different calibers/ammunition and different barrel length.
I've played enough pubg to become somewhat of an expert in this field and I assure you: we need to take a closer look at the facts.

That is true. The problem is the lack of transparency in the investigation. And I'm not even saying there is a conspiracy (although the evidence and my intuition points that direction). But the audio evidence is clear. There are two separate shooters.

youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI

Any info about signatures of the bullets? maybe more signatures found that could lead to possible more firearms involved.

I'm much more inclined to believe it's a single disgruntled insider rather than Google themselves

Bump

WHATS HAPPENING

Hasn't it been proven pretty hard that you can't exactly trust google or even the news?
There's literally no information out there now that can be trusted because its either fake news or its larp or its pure autism thats managed to distort facts
Face it: We're not going to know what actually happened now. You can thank pizzagaters.

What the fuck is going on? Is this a bad joke?
They're fucking sick in their heads.

Holy fucking shit learn English