WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

>11.Verification Not to Boycott Israel. In order to get one's home rebuilt due to lack of flood insurance?Can someone verify this DickinsonTX

twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/status/920933993129709571

ci.dickinson.tx.us/Search?searchPhrase=Boycott israel

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/nearly-50-senators-want-to-make-it-a-felony-to-boycott-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=YL_sv162lIE
twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/status/920933993129709571
ci.dickinson.tx.us/documentcenter/view/2016
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/all-info
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>But boycotting local products is fine
>Goycotting is fine

truly god's country.

The state of this country is depressing as fuck.

The lack of response of this thread, is the sign how far US have fallen and Sup Forums values shifted.

I hate how America bows to Israel. Not everyone is Jewish.

WTF I think this is true.

I have heard about something like this before, where to get what they wanted, they had to sign an agreement cucking themselves to pissrael

Lmao wtf?

How do we even spread this? Give it to lefty media since they love "muh Palestine"?

Doesn't this violate freedumb of protest? What do Israeli products have to do with your gone being built?

Cuckservatives are Israel firsters and neocon shills this is nothing new

A chool teacher in Kansas got punished because she went to a church that supported BDS

>Esther Koontz is a long-time math teacher and curriculum coach at Horace Mann Dual Language Magnet School in Wichita, Kansas.

>She’s also a member of the Mennonite Church USA, which in July voted to divest itself from American companies that profit off of Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories.

>One month prior to that vote, Kansas’s legislature passed into law House Bill 2409, which seeks to discourage boycotts of the state of Israel by prohibiting state contracts with individuals who refuse to say they will not engage in such boycott activity.

>The legislation is targeted at the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, which encourages nonviolent pressure on Israel for its occupation of internationally recognized Palestinian territory and its failure to recognize Arab Palestinians as equal citizens. But the law encompasses even those who boycott only Israel’s settlements, singling out Kansans who refuse to “engage in commercial relations with persons and entities engaged in business with Israel and Israeli-controlled territories.”

The kike lobby is making goycotting Israel a criminal offense

Page 4, being slid hard by JIDF

It has to do with punishing the goyim for trying to leave their mental goy cages

Only Jew approved thought is allowed in the US

numerous pieces of legislation in US states and even the federal government have already been introduced to make criticizing jews in any way illegal.

cynthia mckinney is one of the good negroes, she is woke on the Jewish problem

>Nearly 50 Senators Want to Make It a Felony to Boycott Israel

thenation.com/article/nearly-50-senators-want-to-make-it-a-felony-to-boycott-israel/

>The proposed Israel Anti-Boycott Act would make it a felony for Americans to support BDS, with a penalty of up to $1 million and 20 years in prison.

>20 years in prison for not buying fidget spinners

Such wonderful freedumbs, Thanks Jews!

>Unfortunately, the bill enjoys bipartisan support: 32 Republicans and 15 Democrats are currently signed on as co-sponsors, including party leaders like Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Claire McCaskill (D-MO), and Ted Cruz (R-TX). In response, the ACLU issued a letter urging members of the Senate to oppose the bill based on its “direct violation of the First Amendment.” (Following the publication of the ACLU’s letter, several members of Congress agreed to review their sponsorship, and Kirsten Gillibrand [D-NY] became the first senator to officially withdraw sponsorship.)

Wow Cruz sure is #BASED

Remember that time he was insulting Christians that had been ethnically cleansed by Israel? Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YL_sv162lIE

Was this drawn up by a room of anons perhaps? Serves as one hell of a precursor to a redpill.
Says "will not boycott" says nothing about protest or critisize. What goods and services does israel provide? This is interesting

You are supposedly living in the "land of the free and the home of the brave."

WTF happened to you?

Stand up for your right to speak and act freely!!!

Nevermind. I acted like a normie newfag and didn't read first. Sry anons
I'm gonna go fuck myself now. Pay no attention to this fag user

>freedom
>in a country run by jews

LOL

bump

Then boycott entire east hemisphere

>freedom
>in a country run by Jews

Still can't wrap my mind around how 1~2% of the population can control the country. The other 98% of the country must be totally out to lunch......

But all good things must come to an end....

In any case, the US is a nation in decline, and the Chosen Ones will find it hard to blend in with the new major power in Asia................pretty sure they won't be able to get a hold on China's media, or even its search portals.

What does boycotting a country mean exactly?I'm confused what goods and services is Israel providing to this agreement that they could potentially boycott. If it said criticize or protest then that would be something altogether and a rather large red flag. But so if I never buy kosher does that mean I'm boycotting Israel I mean I don't get it.

>The other 98% of the country must be totally out to lunch

White people are too trusting and naive, especially of Muslims and Jews. They will let anyone Semitic take advantage of them.

>the Chosen Ones will find it hard to blend in with the new major power in Asia

They will try to "mix" their way in like they did in Europe.

meant for

It's simple

If you say "I'm not buying Israeli goods/services" you get punished.

What the actual fuck are they thinking trying to insert terms like this into a contract.
Have a bump, OP

HAHAHAHAHAH Texas is sooo based right guys haha were the only real Americans hahah

subversive kikes

>dickinson, tx
dick in son

>twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/status/920933993129709571
sad!
many suck cases !

> stuff needs to be made
> one of the thiusabds of bits that are bought from foreign contractors has Israel on the supply chain
> it's also the best deal
> clause: boycotters get to boycott and don't get my stuff :)

Makes sense to me. Boycotters talk shit but a lot of their shit and tech is manufactured down here. None of them toss their (((intel))) chipsets. Talk shit get hit.

This is just too depressing.
Maybe the only way to break free from Zionist control is to allow CAIR to grow as powerful as AIPAC and let the parasites strangle eachother.
And Michelle Obama for president in 2020. She must know by now that US financial aid was used in racist eugenics program in Israel to sterilize African women.
If this kind of thing is happening in Trump's America vote for a negro muslim next.

I tossed my intel processors for ryzen jewboi

Good on you for consistency.

The Vilification of American Jews Act

>ywn live in americattle goycuck nigger country

Ok what the FUCK, why are amerigoys so devoted to israel and what does a fucking hurricane have to do with israel anyway

>ci.dickinson.tx.us/documentcenter/view/2016

Oh wow, it's true. Fuck.

Cuckold faggot nigger lover

Americans are nigger cucks and jew owned

>The Texas anti-BDS law stands firmly against the discriminatory BDS movement that uses false, distorted, and anti-Semitic rhetoric to demonize Israel and its citizens to isolate the Jewish state. H.B. 89 mandates companies that contract with Texas government entities to verify they do not and will not boycott Israel

>goycott

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

How long until it's illegal to buy a product that isn't produced by a US-certified kosher manufacturer (min 80% kike owned)?

One does not simply boycott God's chosen people.

they need to learn what jews think of Christ and Christians..

>not using the catalogue

"jesus in the talmud" should be required reading

im not even sure what this would mean tho. as in, how anybody even know/prove the homeowner was boycotting israel? that sounds like something incredibly hard to prove in a court.

just out of curiosity, wtf would some homeowner in texas have to do to boycott israel? do they even produce any consumer goods besides kosher food? it is certainly way out of place in this situation, if true. i wonder if the eternal kikes will be slipping things like this into every single document.

EULA?-no boycott the jews.
credit card reciept?-be good goy
get a drivers license?-love the kikes
getting a new job?-sign ur soul to juden

the fuck?

nobody actually NEEDS any of your shit

Look at these guys:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/all-info

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/198/text

>want to reside in an abode
>state as parent has silly rule
>have to promise to be a good boy
>by actually physically signing
Cucked

>come Goyim, sample my lotion made of Dead Sea Salt >:^)3

UNHRC is our guys?

It's yet another reminder to never trust Christcucks. They are cowards at heart and will always stab you in the back when the going gets tough.

So is this thread. Bump

oy vey! its almost as if they are an endangered species and with their acute sense of smell can tell that there may be anudduh shoah on the way. the second link (198) is a bit disturbing. really activates the almonds. imagine if these lawmakers cared so much about ANY race like that.

>poor-teen shady plate
>blast the pikes, pace moar now
>day of the soap now

Bump

>Goycott

>Using an intel processor knowing that it has Intel ME which is known backdoor for spying on everyone.

Yeah no, go fuck yourself.

Bumbelino

The creation of IsRaEl is far more bigger and important than jew christians and muslims . If pol understood that then you would support israel too

Marco jewbio introduced a bill that I'm aware of. Do you have sources for others?

Yes she is awesome! We need more like her.

You obviously don't understand how money creation works.

So this is the power of the Lone Star State...

>The word "Cruz", as well as "Vera Cruz" ("True Cross") and "Santa Cruz" ("Holy Cross") are used as surnames and toponyms. Its origin as a surname particularly flourished after the Alhambra Decree of 1492 and the increasing activities of the Spanish Inquisition, when New Christian families with Crypto-Jewish, Moorish, and/or mixed religious heritage converted to the state-enforced religion of Catholicism and subsequently fashioned and adopted surnames with unambiguous religious affiliation.

I voted for trump and i would actually be in favor of this. But i think bpth parties are cucked. The only real solition is the final solition.

That's pretty much where we're at now user