Final Fantasy Brotherhood

Baking with Ignis series when?

Other urls found in this thread:

exposedlyrics.com/FLORENCE-AND-THE-MACHINE/too-much-is-never-enough-lyrics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never, because nothing good can happen to this crew.
>Noctis' death-seeing abilities confirmed to be still in
Oh boy, here we go.

I hope at least some of the lads get laid before dying.

The Gamescom footage indicates Noctis will do a pretty good job at keeping his crew alive. Won't be easy on him, though.

they'll be hanging out for awhile though

10 years is still alot of time

Damn, she wants the royal D.

Jesus, he went nuclear fast.

Looks like he's in his 50s.

Since Iris is so easygoing someone has to play the "tsun" part to keep things interesting.

Damn, what the fuck happened to him?

His team looks almost the same, Ignis' weird shades and facial scars aside. Noctis, on the other hand, looks like he could be their father.

Interestingly, he also doesn't wear the Ring anymore.

The main hero looks like Zack.

Life draining crystals, hard life, seer abilities etc. A whole package of suffering.

Noct's notes on the political reports are interesting. He's apparently bilingual - reads in English, writes notes in Japanese.
>might be crucial
>doubt it...
>talk to Ignis about this
>not sure I understand

I don't think I've ever seen a fork used on noodles in anime before

At last some Nip realized that proper utensils had been invented quite a while ago.

>Ganbarou
Do they make subs for the anime that actually represent what is said?

Well Lucis was only ever supposed to be Japan-inspired, not completely like it. So, it's not surprising he's bilingual and eats with a fork.

Chopsticks are great for almost everything tho

It was the same in the Platinum Demo too. His room was full of books written in English and Japanese, ranging from travelogues to some massive (and old) multi-volume historical novel called The Silence of Knowledge.

The hoodie and baseball cap look really suits Gladdy.

Soup begs to differ

Looking at their world, English is obviously their lingua franca; even in Insomnia they use English for everything. Japanese could be a regional thing or a relict from older times. The "Lucii" term in the Jap version (光耀) is an archaism too.

Drink it out of the bowl/cup

Can only engage one girl at a time, what a loser.

Quite the prompt exit.

hes only been pretty for 5 years

probably is maintaining that bod and playing video games/taking pictures then actually talking with girls

Gotta love Noct's "I don't even know this kid" reaction.

;_;

The wall has it's price.

;_;

Are they going to make more Brotherhood episodes now that the game got delayed?

>Final fantasy gives up on the idea of saving the world, at least initially
>STAG DO LAAAAADS

And I was told Snow was meant to be a bad influence on the series.

Also, probably never, but someone could always dub bakeoff over baking scenes.

It's not just the wall, apparently. Kingsglaive says it's all crystal magic. Noctis doesn't have a wall to maintain anymore and yet look at him ().

Nearly every FF segues into saving the world later on, what do you mean?

The game is literally lads adventures.

If I can get the others laid, I'll be a happy camper.

This series wouldn't happen to be a fujobait now would it?

No

FF has always been fujobait

We already know it will segue into saving the world later. It's one of the reasons why Regis was so insistent on keeping Noctis the hell away from the Crown City during the peace ceremony - he has to survive long enough to do his duty.

Didn't the last thread mention something about Noctis knowing he's gonna die but wanting to die in peace?

That's whats gonna happen right? Why are we paying for the privilege of suffering?

It's speculation for now, but just look at the vocal theme lyrics:
>exposedlyrics.com/FLORENCE-AND-THE-MACHINE/too-much-is-never-enough-lyrics.html

>A year like this passes so strangely
>Somewhere between sorrow and bliss
>Oh, who decides from where up high?
>I couldn’t say “I need more time”

>And who cares if I’m coming back alive?
>So what? ‘Least I have the strength to fight

>A hundred flags flying in a field
>Time to let go of me
>One other year; a hundred flags flying in a field
>(Time to let go of me…)

>now

is it ok?

You mean the animu? It's secretly the best anime airing now.

Depending on how works, he might even find out how long has he got.

Ya, say what you want about FFXV the game but these OVAs have been fucking good

Right? It's amazing how these short slice of life episodes somehow display more subtlety and actually humane characterization than 99% of anime shows airing this season.

Fashion Fantasy

Feels weird to see Noctis actually lose it sometimes. He's usually so stoic and seemingly chill even Gladio probably forgets it's partially an act.

WHOA WHOA WHOA this is Noctis?? Dang

Fuck boi's can be manly too sometimes but only if the fujo's allow it.

What are you a primitive savage?

I've never seen FF for fujos since around Crisis Core. And that's only because Nomura's boner for Gakt and Seph showing his compassionate side. No hot hero is without his beautiful waifu. Cloud and Tifa was pretty one sided, but I'm sure remake will go deeper into it.

That said, XV is clearly leaning on their side and I wont be surprised if it gets a ton of merch for them to buy.

>Feels weird
I love it. The cast is easily the most human I've seen from FF instead of a band of walking tropes and "characters" if that makes sense. I don't see them as a group acting as their roles say they should and going off a script. Also, Noct has to keep a prince like appearance.

I have to agree, the characterizations are a lot better in this one than usual. I hope they manage to keep it at this level in the game. If they do then I would be very interested in buying the paid DLC with the extra content about the various party members.

>that montage of Plumpto trying to lose weight
Surprisingly endearing. Especially when that random jogger would encourage him

I got a gym membership because of that, been going since the 1st of this month. I don't have fat to lose, but I'd still like to build muscle.

Can someone explain why Prompto and Noctis were living in some backwater japanese city?

They live in Insomnia

It's actually the capital of Lucis. They're in the Crown City. It's a small country.

It used to be a big country. It's just over the last few centuries they've lost pretty much all of their territory.

The devs mentioned that the anime is made from the game's background info, which explains the remarkable consistency. The Duscae demo for example mentioned Noctis used to write a lot of margin notes when studying one astronomy book as a kid and sure enough, the anime shows the same habit.