Manga/Anime Collection

Hello guys, let's r8 and h8 our Manga and Animu collection.

What is your goal; what series are you going to finish etc...

In those pictures you can see the most valuable are:

-GITS integral first edition
-Chrno Crusade Vol.8 with his box still blistered.
- Kamui Den
- Survivants
- Mugen's sword kek

I try to get old edition if possible and my goal is to find Kamui Den vol3&4 at a good price.

I like to collect manga coming from anime, even if they are shitty and has few volumes, like the cowboy bebop ones.

Let's see what you've got !!

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Edgy, first time on Sup Forums?

*unsheathes katana*

Localised shit
Berserk from arranged from right to left
Faggot sword
Still living in childhood room

Fuck off and kill yourself

>Localised shit

Yes, i read in my own language and i collect edition from the 90's.

What about you edgle lord.

So, no one post their collection, i'm disappointed /a, all you do is download girl anime ???

>Localised shit
>implying not 95% of people on Sup Forums who own manga primary own localized ones

I thought i would see epic collection here , rare volumesand series, and discuss with you.

And i got some edgyness, this is too much to ask maybe for """""""""""" anime fans """""""""""""

I own like four volumes of Watamote and the DVD of Air, that's it, why pay for shit when I have the internet.

That's a start.

I like to have my favorite manga/anime phisically available at any time.

And collecting it, searching for the good price on internet, winning auction, find them in junk shop for cheap price etc..

Also i collect with two friends, so we can loan each other our stuff. Discover other series and all

Doesn't look too bad, like your style man.

Your crossboarder is showing.

A man of taste, thanks senpai.

It's been a long time since i posted here, the girly anime/manga posted 24/7 disgusted me.

I can't understand why people watch those those awfull series.

Because our tastes are superior, now go back to Sup Forums fucking shonenfag.

Fuck off newfag

ahahaha
>shonenfag
>not liking his childhood series.

All i see in the catalog are little girls posted everywhere where is your " superior manly manga/anime" ?

And to redirect the topic, WHERE IS YOUR COLLECTION ?

This is my friend collection.

Sorry for the 2 ant pics, she suxx at taking pictures...

What country?

And that's it guys.

I hope you can recognize some series here.

I'm still waiting to see your collection.

France.

Also here, far bottom left you can see ( or can't kek) a LOTR VHS still blistered.

I wish I was French, atleast I could own physical books of everything I could ever want and still be able to read them.

>collects manga/anime
>doesn't own any Lupin or Cyborg 009

and you call yourselves fans.

Why bother when Tokyopop are utter shit. They don't deserve any money for their shoddy translations.

I read their Cyborg 009 via a library system we had in high school. It didn't seem any worse than translations of other old manga I've read. I get the sinking suspicion that they were just written a little less naturally, in terms of how people speak. Not that something like Jojo is particularly normal in the way characters talk at times.

Why you can't do it in your country ?

It's my plan to have lupin but not now, need more money.

I guess I could, I could take like a class in Japanese or since I do live in a bumfuck area and it might be more viable oddly, French. Either way I could own and read Silver Spoon for one.

The Cyborg 009 translations are fine.

Lupin III are good for the most part, but they have Lupin sound like a brit for some retarded reason. He'll just say shit like "bloody hell" and "mate" out of nowhere. It honestly makes me like it less and confuses me since I believe tokyopop is an american company. Other than that, translation is fine.

Messed up shot, but this is everything I have. You can assume all earlier volumes are collected. I want to get all of Yu-Gi-Oh!. The biggest hurdle is obviously the DVDs, since there are so many and they're otaku price. Death Note was a gift; Zelda is English because I play the games in English. I don't know if it's rare, but the Jump Remix edition of Yu-Gi-Oh! is limited print, as is that one with the yellow cover--Liar the Sun by Hisaya Nakajo if Hana-Kimi fame.

They did better than Yen Press.

I also like furoku a lot. Here we have posters, a magazine, Jump Ryu! and a few other things.

I picked up Vertical's Nichijou and the translation seems about on par with the scans I've read.

All these cards came with V Jump. There's also one Duel Monsters card from Shonen Jump, as well as more cards from other sets inside the gold boxes, which I bought personally. All are, of course, Japanese.

My collection has only started, and I'm startinf with Yu-Gi-Oh! because it was the first comic I ever read, which lead to lots of other interests.
Please forgive my casualness; getting obscure stuff doesn't necessarily mean I'm good at this.

What happened to my pictures? Sorry about that

>>shonenfag
>>not liking his childhood series.
>not evolving your taste

Op here .
Nice to see some cards and japanese stuff. I do also collect Pokemon cards.

>still no picture from your collection n00b

Not OP but Lupin isn't translated in France, We only have 2 best of 13 of golgo 13, with one being quite rare, and Cyborg 009 was stopped after 17 volumes out of 23.