The winds are starting to blow do you feel the storm you were promised coming?

All I see on MSM is Sessions being grilled all over every channel about Russia and or Frederica Wilson DRUMF DOESNT CARE NIGGER DIED IN NIGGER AMBUSH

If now is not the time then the time will never come to LOCK THEM UP!!!

FBI Uncovers Confirmation of Hillary Clinton’s Corrupt Uranium Deal with Russia

Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

Trump: Calm before the Storm Hannity: Tick Tock Assange: key? Connected?

Assange said if trump has not had her arrested by the 21st Oct he will release stuff to prove her corruption

Hillary Clinton is going to prison. Mark my words. And Julian Assange is the architect of her destruction. How do I know this? Simple. The dam is breaking.

tomluongo.me/2017/10/17/the-real-russia-gate-is-about-to-take-down-hillary/

the calm before the storm

Robert 'Uranium mule' Mueller set up & helped #ClintonFoundation cash in on uranium rat lines with $145M in donations

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html#efmBbpBlP

It turns out the Obama administration knew the Russians were engaged in bribery, kickbacks and extortion

in order to gain control of US atomic resources — yet still OK’d that 2010 deal to give Moscow control of one-fifth of America’s uranium

nypost.com/2017/10/17/team-obamas-stunning-coverup-of-russian-crimes/

halseynews.com/2017/10/17/hillary-russia-gate-nightmare/
Trump loyalist Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) is coming back from meeting with Julian Assange, founder of Wikileaks, with information that Rohrabacher feels may be worthy of a presidential pardon.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-fbi-knew-russia-funneled-millions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-nothing/
youtube.com/watch?v=UoZepDk8PPk
youtube.com/watch?v=_oWnr3gK_t0
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/judicial-watch-chief-investigations-us-becoming-failed-state-entire-justice-department-compromised-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=XOBNdI-z9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=LgvcgjzdBwk
youtube.com/watch?v=3sezkUmvyxI
youtube.com/watch?v=LFtvB9cnZtE
youtu.be/MrKIVgn2Cf4
circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEEP STATE SWAMP: Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Are Linked to Clinton Uranium One Deal - MOST CORRUPT OFFICIALS EVER!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-fbi-knew-russia-funneled-millions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-nothing/

Tucker Carlson Tonight 10/18/17 - Tucker Carlson Tonight FULL SHOW - Oct 18, 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=UoZepDk8PPk

Hannity 10/18/17 - Sean Hannity FULL SHOW - Oct 18, 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=_oWnr3gK_t0

Judicial Watch Chief of Investigations: US Is Becoming Failed State – Entire Justice Department is Compromised

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/judicial-watch-chief-investigations-us-becoming-failed-state-entire-justice-department-compromised-video/

FBI Informant Was Blocked by Obama Administration from Testifying on Uranium One Deal

Nothing will happen. Clinton, Obama, Comey & Lynch gang can do what they want to do

youtube.com/watch?v=XOBNdI-z9UM

Exposing the real Russia collusion

youtube.com/watch?v=LgvcgjzdBwk

Trey Gowdy Just Slammed James Comey And Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=3sezkUmvyxI

youtube.com/watch?v=LFtvB9cnZtE

FBI Uncovers Confirmation of Hillary Clinton’s Corrupt Uranium Deal with Russia

Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

This thread is thicc with info you niggers better bump. I'll share my rare Terry's

bump

bump

Spoonfeed me.

What exactly is Hilary being accused of now?

Add to all of this the Hillary broken toe. Everyone one knows a broken toe can not be "set"...thousands if not millions of peop,e have suffered broken toes or breaks in the small bones in the foot.

The broken toe sham runs deeper...it states that she fell BACKWARDS.

A BACKWARDS FALL.

She needed a story to explain she fell backwards to RE-INJURE her broken brain.

She needs an excuse to "explain why suddenly" she can't recall any info.

That the only thing she can recall is the memoirs in her book.

The staged "injured foot event" is the set up to her memory module has blown again.

Mark my words, she is getting ready for the "I can't recall anything" since writing the book. My brain has been compromised by falling backwards down the steps.

She knows the noose is tightening.

Nothing to add, but keep going Hippie user.

She should be executed and it should be shown live on TV. Best ratings guaranteed

I've literally paid zero attention to the dead soldier shit.

You're a fucking moron.

You are literally retarded if you think Hillary will ever face jail time

You're also just double retarded for thinking Trump is competent because he's even more retarded than you

Yeah nothing will happen.

Jailing Obama and/or prominent members of his cabinet (Hillary) would spark a civil war.

DOJ and FBI are not willing to risk this, which is why they've been stalling for half a decade. This is the only explanation for what we've seen (the biggest political scandal in American history being swept under the rug)

Maybe Mueller is getting close after all. Maybe you burgers can elect a real leader soon. Like ours.

Paid tv...take the revenue and use it wisely...like shoring up the electric grid...

Simply put her state department approved the sale of a US uranium company to a Russian megacorp the buyers then turned around and donated several hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton foundation as a kick back for the deal.

Obvious corruption which only benefit's her and puts the rest of the world in danger. Who do you think gives Iran uranium? Not US.

Just the new "hands up don't shoot" bullshit to rile up the niggers and to hand foitball niggers another manufactured reason to kneel...

Check Trump's Twitter

You shills really hit the computers early, I do it for free.

Where did assange say he would release info on the 21st?

I'm not shilling, it's the truth. Hillary and Obama are literally above the law. If they're charged with crimes they'll use their influence and hundreds of millions of dollars to jumpstart a massive revolt online, under the guise that trump is literally hitler and jailing his political opponents.

You're joking right? Good luck with your commie fag pm you retarded leaf

>Assange said if trump has not had her arrested by the 21st Oct he will release stuff to prove her corruption
How is he going to arrest her when she is out of the country?

Lol I can't sleep because of some howling coyotes so I'm passing the time triggering Trump snowflakes

Gotta make those Soros bucks ;) you paranoid faggot

>some democrat says trump said something mean
>gives supposed quote without any context, provides no proof
>only person from the family to corroborate it was not on the phone call
>corroboration is published by Clinton owned website shareblue
Media fire storm about a faux pas that may not even have happened while they attempt to ignore the very real and illegal corruption of Obama and Clinton
It's so obviously a distraction, and yet the normies just east it up.

Where do I apply? I get front page threads constantly. Gimmie 15$ an hour so I can quit my wagie job.

LOCK

Bumping for Terry's.

I'm obviously not a shill you dumb fuck, how would I know?

That said let me know where to apply if you find a link. I'd love to get paid for telling faggots like you how stupid you are

Just for you.
youtu.be/MrKIVgn2Cf4

You don't have to be rude, just tell your supervisor I'm cool dude. I won't get you fired for being better.

Why isn't this shit on drudge today?

circa.com/story/2017/10/18/judiciary-committee-calls-on-former-fbi-informant-to-testify-about-uranium-one

Sara A Carter (one of the journailsts who broke the case) posted this on her Twitter 24 mins ago

That's great, I'm really glad you have such a defeatist mentality. Regardless of outcomes this is still a Vietnamese political basket weaving forum for the discussion of political events.

So we'll keep talking about them.

Toensing's client was an American businessman who says he worked for four years undercover as an FBI confidential witness. Toensing said he was blocked by the Obama Justice Department, under then Attorney General Loretta Lynch, about testifying to Congress about his time as an informant for the FBI. He contends that he has pertinent information that the Russian's were attempting to gain access to former President Bill Clinton and his wife, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, to influence the Obama administration's decision on the purchase of Uranium One, Toensing said.

Toensing, who formerly worked under the Reagan Justice Department and is the former chief counsel of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said told Circa Tuesday that she was attempting to get Congress to persuade the Trump Justice Department or the FBI to free her client of a non-disclosure agreement he signed with the FBI so that he can talk to lawmakers.

Toensing told Circa, the letter from Grassley is important and "sets up a constitutional issue, the executive branch cannot prevent somebody from giving information to the legislative branch."

So the issue is he (the informant) has a NDA but neither he nor his lawyer actually have a copy of the NDA ( I would assume Lynch does) so know we don't legally know who can talk to who.

I'll put in a good word with daddy Soros for you

Two things:

You may be right, but that doesn't rule out a great opportunity to shoot/imprison all the ppl who chimp out.

b

Um sweetie, she accepted the donations prior to the deal being accepted. Just because you receive 145 million dollar donation from a Russian uranium company does not mean they bribed you. You can't bribe rich people lol, try again sweeties

MTFW David Brock calls you 'Sweetie'

>The dam is breaking.
eep

The leftist media literally ignores three huge stories that affect the left negatively.
It's really astounding

>Um, Sweetie. Yeah, that's right. Yeah girlfriend. You know that, um, a c t u a l l y, you are wrong. So uh-huh *snaps fingers* lol better luck next time, boys.

How will we ever recover?

Looks like today is going to be all about Bolshevik comrade Richard Spencer and his rally in Florida.

Legit.

Literally not a whisper of this in the news, but two hit-pieces on trump and at least one story about

>TRUMP/RUSSIA/POSSIBLECOLLUSION

Lol if you think this is being orchestrated by assange and not Putin then you are stupid. Only Putin could make this happen.

bump

Back to lefty Sup Forums

Ohan your right, i: super demoralized right now. Fuck off shill, o erton window shifting

Motherfucker Mike makes the board.

But it does. Fucking troll or shill game is weak as fuck.

This is fantasy, Clinton will not pay for her crimes. I'll eat a MAGA hat is I'm wrong.

id love for this to happen but i STILL have not seen proof of assange or wikileaks allude to the 21st thing.

thats a LARP no?

Flag checks out

Makes me warm and fuzzy inside

/leftypol/ and shareblue shills have been raiding for days even worse than during the election

we have touched a nerve with this

>id love for this to happen but i STILL have not seen proof of assange or wikileaks allude to the 21st thing.

It was a fake Asange account and retards here ran with it

i'm pretty sure you're just b8ing for (You)s, but if not
fuck you buddy, MAGA, LOCK HER UP, etc

Quick rundown on where the assange 21st thing comes from goys?

>The winds are starting to blow do you feel the storm you were promised coming?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII

The day will come sooner... when we settle the score.

T-thanks user, I appreciate a good Terry poster. Have another bump.