Their daughter is called Abarai Ichika

Chad becomes a world champion boxer
Uryuu becomes a doctor
Karin gets BIG SHIBA TITS
Yuzu is flat
Aizen goes back to being a prisoner

THE END
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: Bleach Live Action Movie

PD: No mention of Urahara, Grimmjow, Yuroichi, Harribel or other characters with ambiguos fate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Vw2_mAxzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'sup

When will you crossboarders normalfags leave my Sup Forums?

Welcome to the winners club Orehime.

This is the true level 10 Kubo.

ORIHIMES NEW LOOK

BELIEVE IT

BELIEVE IT

BIG SHIBA TITS

A BEST

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Vw2_mAxzk

>THREAD THEME

WHERE THE FUCK IS ISHIDA

Ichigos son is a wuss, Narutos son is a bitch, Luffys son will be a badass

JUST

This is what happenes when your sword get broke throughout the entire manga multiple times.

Orihime >>>>>> Rukia

COWTITS STRONG!

What about Yuzu then?

NO WONDER RUKIA PICKED THE OTHER GUY

Jesus fucking fucking christ kubo fucking stop it.

Muh dick is about to explode.

>Luffys son
HA

BELIEVEMIND

CHITOGEFAGS, HINATAFAGS AND ORIHIMEFAGS ASSEMBLE

Yuzu was a boy all along.

>First Hinata
>then Chitoge
>now Orihime

Are the japs developing taste?

Shitty quincy tits.

this is shaping up a lot like digimon

STOP MAKING THREADS AS SOON AS BUMP LIMIT HIT YOU FUCKING RETARDED OUTSIDERS THIS IS NOT Sup Forums THREADS ON Sup Forums DON'T DIE IN 10 MINUTES AS SOON AS WE HIT BUMP LIMITS

When is the full fucking pages though?

SORRYYY NARDDOOO
SORRY FOR NOT BELIEVING IT
NURRDU WAS THE SUPERIOR SERIES :^(

Also wtf seriously, how is shippuden still going? MAnga ended ages ago. Are they pulling like 2 years worth of fillers or what? Is that sustainable? Or is kishimoto approved semi-canon filler so people don't lose interest?

>Tfw all cow tits and blondes are winning
>tfw I'll win the Soma Bowl due to these odds increasing

I have actually been laughing for a good 5 minutes at this.

What the fuck was Kubo thinking with his damn hair?

big tits girl won again. its like they are trying to suggest something.

>never got Grimmjow Segunda Etapa
Put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. Not even flat Yuzu saves me from this despair.

This nigga right here is why the Shinigami got reiatsu signals from Ywhach

>Fullbrings his shinigami attire
>Got already bankai
>Orihime powers
>Quincy powers
>Maybe even hollow from his father too

Nigga is stacked as fuck

>Final Getsuga Tenshou causes him to lose his powers
>The powers he called upon during his battle with Yhwach took his hair

JUST

Nah, this is Naruto 2.0

I don't care about the ships, this makes me the angriest. He looks so ugly.

What about Renji? does he look equally as JUST or maybe even handsomer than Rocky Balboa Chad.

That literal spazz who everyone hated from the village from the hidden leaf became more of a man than you and achieved his dreams. You're a cuck, Ichigo.

>B-But Kubo betrayed Ichiruki which he knew was the only saving grace, meaning, and idea in this manga that meant anything anything anything at all. He knew this, he knew it was the only thing WE all cared about, and if you didn't care about it you aren't a true fan, only true fans cared about this part.

Apparently some data-book came out a week or two ago showing the relationships of the characters which caused some uproar. Renji and Rukia were listed as Nakama, and Orihime was listed as heroine or some shit from what I recall. Nakama is like inseperable friend, a bit more than friend but not quite family.

To Kubo, Rukia has always been nakama, not a love interest. She's close as shit to Ichigo but it was never romantic to the author. No a panel of them staring at each other doesn't prove otherwise.

The elements of the ending are all fine within themselves, the only part to be angry about is how rushed or botched together it was in some places. As someone mentioned this could work, but he tried to cram it together too much in the wrong way.

Let it play out a bit more, for this to work Juda should have been beaten maybe two or three chapters ago, and the remaining time should be given to pacing this out somewhat.. With Naruto it worked, but maybe there will be a Bleach Sequel that'll show the relationships a bit more that'll suddenly make it feel like it works again, like Boruto. Although I doubt it.

>Luffy's son
>Luffy
>Sex

T-rex arms

>Marikafag, Hinatafag, not really an orihimefag but just annoyed by the immense faggotry ichirukifags showed in the past few years

can I join in?

So that shit about Yhwach's reiatsu was nothing at all?

What about Masaki then?

RENJI MADE IT OUT OF THE FRIENDZONE
ICHIGO WAXED THAT ASS

REPLY TO THIS POST WITH 'GOOD JOB ICHIGO AND RENJI' TO CONGRATULATE THEM

eh. an ass pull can beat him.

Wow.
I guess Rukia was right in choosing Renji after all.

Damn, this actually makes sense. Good job detective.

Cant be NUMBER ONE no more

Dude Shokugeki is Nisekoi levels of set in stone.

Ichigo's kid is gonna be some super transcendent surpassing even aizen and Yhwach isn't he?

He has a teacher for all of his skills and is the only one with all of them for now

YHWACH THE MADMAN WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!!! THE SIGHT OF DESPAIR FOR A SECOND TIME IS SATISFYING!!!!!!
NARUSAKU BTFO !!!!
ICHIRUKI BTFO !!!!!
NOW WE WAIT FOR LUFFY X NAMI TO BE BTFO!!!!

Except the post time skip character designs are actually good

God he's actually pretty cute. Also this proves that Kubo is a better artist than Kishi, at least when it comes to fucking faces.

Who else staying up for the chapter?

>YHWACH could see all possible futures
>He saw this one

>He tried to kill the Soul King and destroy society to prevent this
>He couldn't

Cow tits too strong

Yes. He is canonically carrying Yhwach's power.

No. Yhawch tried to revive, but Ichigo, Soifon, and Rukia killed him. Ichigo talks about Aizen's dream of a world without fear of death to Rukia.

Mysterious Soul Reaper apprentice meets Ichigo's son through the window after that.

>dad's looks
>mom's overall fluffiness and cheerfulness
HNNG

Completely nothing

>who is son goku

This is literally Donut Steel tier. It's like something out of the Bleach fanon wiki.

10/10
Kubo is God.

Yhwach absorbed Ichigo's Quincy and Hollow powers. At most he only got the Shinigami and Fullbring powers from Ichigo

Anons, is no girl winning better than anyone winning??

Luffy x Nami is not even a thing, Sanji x Nami is the ship that is dying.

Who will win the Gin Bowl?

I believe it

Meat and adventure can't have a kid, and Luffy is in a happy relationship with both.

when were you under the impression that this wasn't all just a big setup to Boruto 2: Electric Boogalo?
I mean, Rukia winning wouldn't have done much for his kid.

Somebody please shoop the JUST hair onto him.

Why Ichigo son looks like a fucking girl?

BRUH

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>NOW WE WAIT FOR LUFFY X NAMI TO BE BTFO!!!!

DONT FORGET SOUMAXMEGLOOMY FAGS

>he's actually Ichigo and Yhwach's spawn and not Orihime's
Scary.

>His partner is the daughter of two extreme jobbers with very little special talent
Man he's gonna fucking embarrass the girl. Girl be jobbing to a hollow while he's soloing Kenpachi

Third impact is inminent. Sup Forums is going to disappear forever.

Furuichi got best end though.

HE HAS ORIHIMES SMILE

Otae is technically the main heroine

So I guess that Yakuza bitch wins, and her tits increase in size.

He looks like a male Orihime though.

GOOD JOB ICHIGO AND RENJI

Rukia's child is going to be bossy and Ichigo's kid will be happy-go-lucky but doesn't realize he's stronger than Rukia's child so he depends on her a lot

Took his hair too apparently.

GORILLA IS SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
FUCK YOU
ONODERA >>>>>>>> SHITOGE

>this was aizen real plan ll along

My blood is fucking boiling right now. I've given my fucking life to this series. I've personally drawn 2,000 pieces of fan art for Bleach alone. About half of those are IchiRuki. I've even been featured on Mangastream about two dozen times. They represent thousands of hours that I've invested in this ship.
IchiRuki is the basis of this series. It all starts with them and ends with them. They saved each other and they love each other. It was so simple and so perfect. I have nothing more to say about this.
Bleach is dead to me. Kubo is dead to me. And soon I will be dead to me. It's ok, friends. I've had a good life with loving friends and family. But I die with IchiRuki. I don't think I'll post here again. To my IchiRuki comrades, I love you. To everyone else, I'll see you in hell.

Daily reminder that both got off free for what they did.

Best.Villain.Ever

does anyone beside Tsukuyo even like him?

I admit I ship IR but they were also great as friends. Now suddenly it looks like they either haven't seen each other in years or for some reason they never let their kids meet? Weren't they supposed to be irreplaceable nakama or some shit like that?
They were great interacting no matter what. Even their last dialogue (fuck) during the Quincy arc was nice. That was on chapter 515, iirc...

JUST

Holy shit, what a cute kid.

I know these threads are usually full of shitposting, but imagining Ichigo as a dad taking care of this little tike is giving me feels.

>win

>he does it for free

He looks like bully bait

How is Orihime taste? They pretty much went backwards.