Why are middle schoolers so sexy?

Why are middle schoolers so sexy?

Other urls found in this thread:

philiaresearch.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/study-men-downplay-their-attraction-to-adolescent-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's an adult, officer.

Because they haven't turned into hag bitches quite yet. < 15 is best teen.

Because of their full bodies.

She's 18
Fuck off

people calling this slut loli is the proof that lolis are just a meme now

sorry meant to reply to

Evolution made men most attracted to females that are best suited for making children which is around 14-16y, after that they get fat and ugly.

>middle schoolers

That would actually be the early to mid 20s for women, but so what.
Teens just look young yet have almost fully matured, that's it.

Fuck off 3DPD fags.

cba start googling sources but I think theres some study where they measure bloodflow in penis for different images and the peak average response was 15y olds.

WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING CUTE WHAT THE FUCK IM MAD NOW FUCK

>kaisya
>shimashou
Is it so hard to stick to a single Romanization?

Kaisya de H simasyô
Kaisha de H shimashō

Adult is a body type

because they crave cocks

No one likes 7 year old lolis confirmed

That's an 11 year old girl. How else would you define loli?

>peak at 14
Well shit

I keep telling you guys jc lolis/hebe lolis are the best

you do not know what meme means

Shit, time to convert to Islam.

>islam
Bible says nothing about consensual age.

>makes post about middle schoolers
>posts an 18 year old

>that's an 11 year old

>hormones from food make women mature earlier
>clearly this means we need to give them the dick

This will never be how it works, just force changes in diets to get back to the non-fucked growth cycles you disgusting pedoniggers

What was the methodology in this study and why the hell did it determine that there are more attractive 50 year olds than there are attractive 8 year olds?

Lolicon is wrong

>23 lower than 12

Suicide is the only option.

>More than half of men find 9-12 years old sexually attractive
Nabokov would be proud.

>pic
That's against company policy though.

She looks like a middle schooler and not an actual working adult so its fine.

Hebe loli best loli

>18 to 30 years old
>All of them have prepubescent or teen bodies
>All of them behave like 15 years old, at most
I don't even know if this is the silliest or the best anime ever made

Both.

My wife Aoba is so cute

Sorry Nenechi but Aocchi is for Hotarun only.

>My wife

Too bad Hotarun is a slut and doesn't do exclusive relationships.

Why would Aoba prefer the dark, dry and flappy pussy of an old hag over the tight, pink and virginal one of Nenechi?

Typically studies like this involve a device around the cock that measures change in circumference, and the person is shown a series of images for each test while the device measures whether or not they became erect, and if so, by how much.

You'd actually be shocked at how often these kinds of tests happen. Sociologists spend far more time collecting data on cock circumference than pretty much anything else.

>no 30 year old peak
fuck this graph

Nature is smart, user. < 20 years old are ideal for giving birth. The younger the mother, the stronger the offspring and they can easily recover from going into labor. > 30 year old women are more likely to suffer permanent changes from going into labor and the process of getting them pregnant is also harder, mostly needing hormones supplements and such.

The likelihood of defects in the child are also radically higher north of 30.

And, unlike chinese cartoons, 3d women rarely make it to 30 without their appearance going to hell. Age and beauty don't mix well.

>tfw remember doujin with Pokemon's game Serena at the end, asking if you'd like to use a middle-schooler but can't remember its name
Anyone here know it?

>Sociologists spend far more time collecting data on cock circumference than pretty much anything else.

Sounds like a dream job for most of Sup Forums.

I know, right? I married her last month, these people should know by now.

But not everyone has them.

>they didn't even count 5 years olds, and omitted results from 6 to 8
What a shitty study.

That's because all who reacted to younger than 8 were immediately arrested

But I'm curious, what did they use for this study? I'm not assuming pics of naked children...

I bet they just said X YEAR OLD without showing any pictures for all ages below 18, and lewd 3DPD images for things above them. After arresting so many people who got hard by hearing about kindergarteners and other young girls, they decided to stop calling the cops at 9 years old, and when they got to old hags most people had already killed themselves.

My assumption would be that they showed each participant a series of pictures without indicating age range and asked them to determine if they found each one sexually attractive or not. Afterwards, they tallied up the % of each age group that received each answer.

GAY CHART, PEAK IS CLEARLY 19

GIRLS DON'T HAVE THEIR STYLE FIGURED OUT UNTIL LATER ON

Based nature proving modern society is wrong yet again.

(citation needed)

australia, please, shouldn't you be haunting Sup Forums?

>Unironically conforming to society standards

That pic is worthless without a link to the study.

The only study that I found showed that it peaked at 20~22

They brought in naked girls of those ages without say what age they were, and asked the participants to have sex with them. All of them were too prude to touch the 6-8 year old ones, but but from 9 on they couldn't control their desires anymore. It was a huge orgy with the 14 year olds.

I'm calling the cops.

philiaresearch.wordpress.com/2015/03/27/study-men-downplay-their-attraction-to-adolescent-girls/

This seems right.

Don't worry, it was all done in an underground facility and the tester's identities were hidden. Definitely not saying this from experience.

Biology wins yet again. What went wrong with our society?

>flat chest inhibits sexual desire
Dropped.

It all went to shit after the Greeks and Romans, yes

Why did you cut it?

Had this picture saved for ages, I think when the guy posted the original he didn't have the whole version either.

>peak at 14
I knew it. 14 years old are the best.

This.

Get fucked 8 years olds. Oh wait you won't, because no one wants you.

What the fuck, Sup Forums? I had a complex for being too young and now I feel like an old hag?

I'm going to fap to all manga with girls aged 8 and below in the panda now to make them stop feeling bad. It's not their fault that normalfags are so afraid of them.

You're over the hump, Aoba, no man will ever want you now. Better settle for a nice older lady and start a yuri family.

>under 20 years old are ideal for giving birth. The younger the mother, the stronger the offspring and they can easily recover from going into labor.

That's actually untrue though. In fact anything before around 18ish is actually unsafe for the mother in terms of childbirth. 18 wasn't chosen as the AoC for some completely arbitrary reason, they did have science behind it.

>all that hair
>no scalp hair
shit study, desu

> No pubic hair
> No underarm hair
> No leg hair
> Budding breasts
> Smooth and supply skin
> Arousing body shape and proportions
> High sexual curiosity

Even if you are too old, you are still fine

Are you stupid?

>That's because all who reacted to younger than 8 were immediately arrested

see I don't buy that. Pedophiles in most countries have to do or try to do something before they can be arrested.

Shut up, Asuka.

GTFO you over 20 yo babaa.

Because biologically girls of those ages are most attractive to men.

>all these people posting actual real life children statistic

So you guys still gonna deny it?

No one denied it. Claiming lolicon isn't pedophilia crowd was the joke, not the attraction to children. You redditors thought the whole thing was just a joke.

Women's liberty.

If I was an entrepreneur and girls like this were available I'd just hire a couple to do nothing but light talk and drink tea/coffee near me all day everyday

nice excel

>sexualizing Aoba
This is a bad thread

Aoba is a very sexual young woman.

>not the attraction to children

Yup still gonna deny it.

>18 years old
>young

>you're one of the freakazoids who responded yes in the 40s and 50 column

How does it feel to be deviant?

>freakazoids
What year is it?

not sexualing Aoba. being sexual is Aoba.

I'm curious what kind of images they used.

Yeah, but Islam explicitly allows it because Muhammad had sex with Aisha when she was 9.

CHAD KROEGER [holding a chart of racial crime statistics]: Look at this graph!

>they
Do you see a source anywhere on that graph, nigga?