Mfw can destroy any nazi scum 1x1

>mfw can destroy any nazi scum 1x1

ANTIFA WARRIORS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXYst2VftwU
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ WUYAZ

Cum in me bro.

Sage

i am a warrior of five night at freddys, i dont belong to the left or the right, stay away from me and ill leave you a lone. but if you get close, and oh boy that will be a mistake, if you to decide to get close and even try to fight me i will crush you like you would crush an ant, i am too smart to care about your silly mind games im just a possesed soule from 1987 which is the bite of 87 when a animatronic bit a kid and the kid haunted the machine and now i have come here to revenge anyone and anything that gets close so go ahead and play your dumb games but in my eyes you are nothing and will never be anything and i will destroy you like an insect if you get in my way

You'd better apologize right now for that bullshit nazi propaganda, otherwise I would have to to chop off your fingers

do you understand the meme you posted? you're basically the farthest right, genocidal neo-nazi on the board now

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!! IS THIS WHERE U WANNA BE?

I JUST DONT GEEEET IT!!!!! WHY DO U WANNA STAY?

youtube.com/watch?v=BXYst2VftwU

Reminder to sage and ignore Shareblue threads.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

reminder to behead all nazi scum at sight

Lmao. No you can't.

Not without pulling out your trick antifa 'credit card' knife or playing extremely dirty in a fist fight and tagging in three of your beta bros to come in left and right with the pepper spray. Face it, 1v1 you guys get flattened. If there where 2x as many of you as there are of us on November 4th, we would still win in time for lunch.

Training for a few weeks with weapons that recoil so hard they pull your scrawny communist arms until they hurt < Target shooting entire lives preparing to defend their country from enemies Domestic or otherwise, can probably shoot a .44 Magnum one handed by now

Can I eat a steamy log out your tight asshole

>can probably shoot a .44 Magnum one handed by now

can confirm, just did it last week. I shoot my 20 gauge sawed-off one handed too

>CTR

Lol blame Hillary.
Yeah, that'll work.

that's only because you live in the US
come to Eastern yourp and i'll show you some brotherly love

Mk sweetie

I really would like to see you try

MFW Antifa got so annoying, we literally ran them out of two separate countries.

If you're so tough tell me where you live. Drop the meme flag so you can arrange a 1 v 1.

choose a knife you want to be beheaded with

/r/mallninjashit

Good luck getting within 300 yards.
These Commie LARPs are getting weaker and weaker by the day. It's not even fun anymore. I miss Shareblue...

That's not true in the slightest though,

in the battle of Berkeley antifa had something like 10x the numbers and were still completely routed off the field by a reactionary charge, same for that hilarious video of the 2 NNs on the train in spain completely chasing out dozens of antifa tards.

Just because you have dramatically more numbers doesn't make you courageous mate, in fact quite the opposite.

Look at the lone reactionaries who often stand up to hundreds of you, you think you're brave for being in a mob, imagine the guy standing up to the mob without fleeing.

This woman, surrounded by over 200 mexicans shouting threats and hitting her with eggs and bottles, and yet persisting, is 10x more brave than you will ever be.

I'd wager she's more brave than any 10 antifa pencilnecks combined.

Sigh it's too early for stoopid, I haven't finished my coffee, on those grounds alone I sage thee faggot