There was this massive leak where over 2500 documents about Soros were dumped...

There was this massive leak where over 2500 documents about Soros were dumped. It was provided under soros.dcleaks.com/ This link seems to be dead. (Or is it just not visible in Germany because of the new censorship laws?).

Does anybody know a mirror or has these documents? I couldn't find anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/sorosleak?f=images&vertical=default&src=hash
web.archive.org/web/20170218135927/http://soros.dcleaks.com/view?div=us
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15738703/George_Soros_open_society_complete_LEAK_via_DC_Leaks
web.archive.org/web/*/http://soros.dcleaks.com
mega.nz/#F!kp8DlTgS!xvKO1NgmOZcNtEifQYaUfw
wsj.com/articles/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-foundation-creating-an-instant-giant-1508252926
archive.is/WYL2e
youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6cbNNBhmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link is dead in the US too

Good to know, thanks.

Does anybody have the docs? Man I wish I downloaded them, when I had the chance...

Dead here also, but web.archive.org seems to work. Try that out.

are you still there user?

The best I could find is a few screenshots on twitter its not much but have a look and see.
twitter.com/hashtag/sorosleak?f=images&vertical=default&src=hash

Can't believe all this shit is downloadable. God bless the internet. web.archive.org/web/20170218135927/http://soros.dcleaks.com/view?div=us

Nazi Jews! Soros Rothschilds,Rockefellers

I havent thought about that, thats great!
thanks a lot, Im starting to download all those documents!

You are the best!

There is also a tracker on TPB of the whole package

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15738703/George_Soros_open_society_complete_LEAK_via_DC_Leaks

Ask the Hungarians. Anybody based enough to have their government declare the man is a literal demon working with Satan should have the proof you seek

holy shit that link works

Thats even better, than downloading 2500 Docs per Hand.

Cheers!

bump

Would it be a good idea to upload this stuff on a shared MEGA folder or is it unnecessary?

might as well, re-upload it wherever you can senpai

Use the wayback machine web.archive.org/web/*/http://soros.dcleaks.com

BUMP FOR POTENTIALLY IMPORTANT STUFF

Bumoping efore i go bed

dont let the jews ignore the truth

When there are no replies its more true because the jews are ignoring it to not keep it bumped

goodnight

good night. might as well bump i guess

It is 99% complete. It is a 7z file. I think you can do a recovery and maybe there is just one file missing.

Im ar work, but iI will download it too, when I get home and yes we should streisand it everywhere over the internet.

Yes still here.

Someone post some relevant thing out of it.

check this
night

this was one of the images

weird thread imo

Satanic Quads
Mega link btw:

mega.nz/#F!kp8DlTgS!xvKO1NgmOZcNtEifQYaUfw

one of the msg files, titled _funding shift important info, i converted it to pdf so i could read it
10/19/2017

the rest

I also remember one doc, where all the NGOs were listed and what they do and what country they are actice.

All in all over 100.

And Soros just put 18 Billion $ from his hedge funds and private money into his Open Society Foundation. And that money will now go into orgs like BLM, Antifa or for bringen Migrants from Africa to Europe and the US.

wsj.com/articles/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-foundation-creating-an-instant-giant-1508252926

sauce now

archive.is/WYL2e
Archives this thread invade the faggot mods shut it down

>Achived*
>Incase not invade*

dem digits

>harmful website
to (((whom)))?

Bump

enjoying some grants, europe?

is the 2014 european election still relevant?

From an agenda setting strengthening point, yes. From a Real political POV, no. We are lucky that the commission and parliament are pretty cucked and the Council with the Eastern Block as the national parliamentary assemblies and committees manage to defuse and block the lunatic ideas from the former institutions

I read most of the Leaked documents. I posted a series of videos with the summaries. start here if you want. youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6cbNNBhmo