let chinks into our country

> let chinks into our country
> they buy out all our baby formula in hordes before it even hits the shelves
> flip it for 10 bucks profit per tin on generic_chink_shop_49
> aussie babies starve

The Chinese aren't human. Such a tolerant country.

news.com.au/finance/business/retail/frantic-shoppers-filmed-snapping-up-scarce-baby-formula-at-coles-store/news-story/b44728f3205526d29e770962679bf508

Make one called chink formula

They are niggers, but smarter.

Chinese women have no breasts
What are your excuses, aussies?

What the fuck? Why? Are gooks this bad? Pic semi related

You're fucking retarded, but I'll bite.
They buy much more than they need and resell it at a profit to fellow chinks, exploiting aussie hospitality and starving native babies.

Do you upsidedown spiderland cunts not have amazon?...

it has to be just chinese people. ive had Vietnamese, cambodian, Korean and Japanese friends but every Chinese person ive met was an asshole. Vietnamese i know in my town hate the chinese with as passion.

They do this in the UK. Whenever we have baby formula on offer, they order loads and we have to cancel the order because we know what those ching chongs are up to.

Same thing happening here for quite a while now, most drugstores are limiting the amount you can buy in a single transaction which, of course, does fuck all. I noticed a tremendous influx of chinks in general here as well.

We're getting a store soon

get ready for more they're still coming in hot
BEND OVER FOR YOUR SLANT EYED MASTERS WHITE MAN

Not defending the bug people, but they put limits on how much baby formula you can buy at a lot of stores because theres always someone that buys it all up

God I.D.

I'm Super No 1, why try harder.

Why can't white auss women breastfeed?

>commie fucks complaining about this

This is capitalism, baby. Don't like it? Enjoy your starving children.

Smart parents would compete with the Chinese markets by getting supplies first, and selling them for less than their competitors while still turning a profit.

lazy wino slags

I thought chinks are lactose intolerant

What the fuck this actually makes sense now. I remember working at Target like 3 years ago and this weird chink woman would always walk in with baby formula ads asking me to go to the backroom and bring the entire fucking case of whatever was in the ad because she couldn't speak English. Everyone used to think she was just a freak that had a lot of kids or drank it all herself

It just seems like such an easy solution to just breastfeed the baby yourself as the mother. The fuck is wrong with a woman who refuses to breastfeed her own baby?

oh no

whatever will we do if Chinese make the news constantly because their own country can't be trusted to make baby formula without poison in it?

probably laugh

>this

> The fuck is wrong with a woman who refuses to breastfeed her own baby?

Probably the same mental illness that causes people to elect politicians that flood the country with chinks

Can somebody explain why there is room for chink profits? Why don't the baby formula manufacturers just cut out the chink middle-men? Is this because the chinks are bypassing some import laws or something?

>Is this because the chinks are bypassing some import laws or something?

Probably. They must have some connections or something like being Chinese citizens or having family that are Chinese citizens. I would find it hard to believe that American scalpers wouldn't have caught on if that wasn't the case

>The fuck is wrong with a woman who refuses to breastfeed her own baby?

I don't have stats but a lot of women experience difficulty feeding. Even the ones that can get the baby to feed, will often experience periods where the baby won't do it.

It's not necessarily "women who choose to breastfeed versus women who can't be arsed"

Chinese are just dominating. Australian girl stands around saying "that's not right". Everybody is just jealous that that chinese are playing the game better than everybody else.

I fucking hate how they turn my city into a commie state. They hate talented or attractive people. They want everyone to be at the bottom with them and suffer because they can't achieve anything better. If it means they can drag you down they'd do it in a second.

To be fair, Hong-Kong chinks would do the same shit if given the chance, but the bar is set much higher and they don't see it as the ultimate goal. But the chinks do see it as their ultimate goal. Their inferiority complex and jealousy are too much. They are literally the ideal commie spawns.

What are native Hong Kong cunts supposed to be then? I've been thinking you were just Chinese all this time

Right, so the reason the chinks can come and fuck up our formula supply is because governments have fucked up the situation and are letting the chinks get away with what would be a crime for whites.

That wouldn‘t be possible in Germany, isn‘t there a „household quantities“ rule?

Breast milk isn't natural, but formula is! Fucking Jews and fucking chinks! What do you know they're from the same continent.

Babies evolved to breastfeed. The babies who didn't want to or whatever all died of hunger. These cunts have no excuse to not breastfeed their babies. Fucking lazy cunts, fuck them all. I'm seriously reconsidering western fucking women.

>#1 in Freedom
>Illegal to run without a helmet

SINK THE CHINKS!!!!

>I don't have stats but a lot of women experience difficulty feeding

And I bet a lot of money that these kinds of women are incredibly rare. I'd say its more likely women are just so fucking prudish or sensitive that they won't even let their own baby suck on their nipple. Also doctors at least in America actively encourage mothers to use formula over breast milk to the point that they hand out samples which I honestly believe is a conspiracy to sell formula. I was raised Jehovah's Witness which is a completely psychotic cult but practically all of my friends and family growing up were breastfed and they were all completely fine. But thats just my anecdote anyways. If Chinks want to feed their babies this poison so be it

The real question here is, why the fuck aren't they just breastfeeding instead of using (((formula)))?
The chinks are making you a favor desu

Same, and we don't even have that many of them.

the type that enjoys a heaping bowl of post-partum Prozac w klonopin marshmallows for breakie

For anybody that actually wants to know
>why
Because a portion of Chinese don't have confidence in their chink-made baby formula after some companies fucked up/cut too many corners resulting in dead babies.
>is it a big deal?
No, they're paying for it. Why is this even a thread?

Also the Jehovah's Witness thing regards the belief in medical treatments and other shit being regarded as basically blasphemy so naturally not a lot of my baby relatives and friends were chugging products recommended by doctors

My guess is that it's based on location.

Australian companies probably wouldn't supply due to tarriffs, health and product standards, supply chain management, etc. all reducing profits. However, Asians can buy the domestic product, and sell it on ebay-style markets, and make a huge profit due to how little shipping prices would cost.

Could easily be a language barrier stopping white scalpers from getting involved in the market.

I'd recommend Aussie anons look into it, there may be a decent market for other products as well as baby formula.

> Caught the parents watching The Project while on a tendie run.
> Literally 10 seconds of discussion.
> 'I feel really bad for them they deserve good formula!'
> 'you're right carrie, china should have good baby formula, but it doesn't, so this is okay. On to our next topic!'

Literally laffed out loud especially because i remember some fuckin chink cunt bragging about making money hand over fist doing this shit at uni a few years back.

China is quickly taking over America. Lots of innovation coming out of China now that people said would never happen. DJI drones are just the start. Chinese all patriotic and support their country. Americans all brainwashed to hating their country and have lost patriotism. America is fucked.

The hormones and chemicals in the water make their boobs defective. Many women "run dry" very easily.
Not a single squirt.

Damn, it's too bad humans don't have some kind of organ on their bodies that feeds their children in their infancy, preferably on the female sex so that the man can spend his time working instead of child rearing.

Kys nigger chink.

Chinese won't buy from non-Chinese.

That's not so bad. Our niggers cut their cocaine with it. I never fell for the coke Jew so I don't know if this is still going on, but back around 2000 I stocked shelves and every time we had a sale on powdered formula one nig in a pimp suit would come in and buy the entire shelf. At least you guys get to buy it back as baby formula.

CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A RUN DOWN??

WHY ARE CHINKS BUYING BABY FORMULA?

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

>baby formula
maybe gay homosexual faggots who can't produce tit milk shouldn't be raising babies.

>but some women have some rare tit disease that prevents them from producing tit milk too
then maybe they shouldn't have babies either.

It is hard to get baby formula in china for whatever reason (they had some problem with it being poisonous or whatever recently) so chinese in other countries buy it then sell to their people back home who are desperate for it and will pay more than the price in the countries it is bought from.

They're busy getting tittyfucked by Abos

This has been going on for literally years, and it isn't limited to baby formula.

Welp, time to exclusively look at not westernized women I guess. Why did boomers just let this happen and get the fuck to this point?

It is the Chinese, I grew up in a town with quite a few Vietnamese and have had zero problems with them, but when the Chinks come along shit ALWAYS goes south, they run dirty businesses, they are totally rude even if they're "westernized", they're fucking scum.

Nanking was justified IMO

W-why not make more baby formula? Let the chinks buy it all until they are broke, then drop the price and sell even more due to economies of scale?

Chinks just open it up, throw half way, fill back up with cheaper asbestos and sell it in China for a profit.

They buy up all the supply causing a faux-shortage and use the lack of stock to jack prices up when they re-sell it at their own stores, usually to other Chinks. It should be considered economic terrorism, you should be allowed to deny service to Chinks but it is "discrimination".

Become Chinese user. If Sean king can be black, you can be anything you want

>
>mfw I did this while I was a student and working at a supermarket, using my staff discount to get it even cheaper
Commies can get fucked
Western brands have a good reputation for quality so the Chinese like them

>What are native Hong Kong cunts supposed to be then?

Anglos

They don't trust baby formula that's made in China because a bunch of babies died of poisoned baby milk.

So the Chinese in Europe, and apparently Australia as well, are buying up cartloads of the stuff and sending it to their relatives in China so their relatives' babies won't die of poisoned baby formula.

In 2008 some chink found out that one of their made in China baby powders contain poisonous chemical. A lot of babies were found out to suffer from that product. Since then they never trust their local brand and import baby powders from all over the world.

>native

> inb4 chink baby formula companies get together and poison a load of foreign supply to restore relative consumer confidence

chinese capitalism is a beautiful thing

>invent capitalism
>hate when others are winning

It's our land now abo lover

The wonders of communism.

If only God or Nature gave us a system where mothers could feed their infant children without having to buy food at the store!

Am i the only one here that can see a Jew on the background laughing really loud as his stock index and profits hits high returns? or is it a chink?

The solution is a true free market would be for stores to charge chinks double the price.

I dont give a fuck, not one ausse babby should die in place of a chink babby. There are already far too many of them.

Let the chinks starve or be poisoned and take those ones there out back (no pun intended) and put a bullet in their slanty brains.

Diddies :DD

thats tax evasion if they are reselling them.

>vitamin melamine

Never relax, Asians are smart enough to LARP a soul. You can't see into there eyes, possibly evolutionary defense to scams

>be me
>shopping
>see chink stealing my child's food
>right hook to his face
>his 5'2 body crumbles
aussiefags could learn a lesson or two

Next thing you know they'll be playing jokes with your coca-cola products.

They don't make $10 profit per tin. Some sell for $120USD namely A2 Stage 3 a tin is about $40AUD

Is Australian the most annoying accent? It's like perma vocal fry.

I fail to see why the stores cant just get more fucking formula until the chinks physically cant buy it all.

If you think Woolies or Coles care about the 2 can limit, you're dead wrong. They'll either let it pass as seperate transactions or they'll sell to some formula tycoon by the pallet before they even hit shelves. Having said that, parents in need can certainly place orders in themselves to guarantee a tin.

You shouldnt feed your kids that shit anyway. Look at the iq statistics on babies that drink formula vs breast milk.

did you know single eye-lid gooks tape their eyes

wrong

a true free market would sell tickets a coliseum-style fight to the death for the last can

>using baby formula

get your kids off the suplemental jewry and get them on some natural tiddy milk

baby formula is only a excuse for degenerate moms to smoke and do drugs without effecting their childrens growth

What a qt. You wouldn't knock this up?

>stealing
>my
Fuck off commie

Further proof that they are in fact just some kind of locust.

Yessss. Let the babies fight for it. Whoever is the strongest or the most hungry gets the formula.

Smart retailers would increase prices themselves and stock way more baby formula from the manufacturer considering the increased demand.

If baby formula has such high demand, why don't you produce more?

CHINESE EXCLUSION ACT WHEN???

Not all women could breastfeed in ancient times too.

What were wetnurses?

>not breastfeeding ausbabies

chinks gonna chink.

I'm always impressed by just how thoroughly cucked Australia is by China.

I unironically wholeheartedly believe that in less than 50 years or so, Australia will be a defacto part of China.

Australia Just voted in a PM today that will address these problems.

Yeah it's like they hate money. They have a product that sells out before it's even on the shelf. Like order more next time nigga

>What were wetnurses?
Slaves for high class broads who were too fancy to deal with their children.