Is Trump racist or does he simply hate the troops? Is it both?

Is Trump racist or does he simply hate the troops? Is it both?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-politics-of-honoring-war-dead-20171018-story,amp.html
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/356086-gold-star-widow-white-house-said-trump-would-call-but-he-never-did?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lies.

SAGE

even the caps are sagging

Where is the lie?

BASED Trump doesn't give a fuck about some nigger cannon fodder

The only thing trump hates more than niggers and soldiers is jews.

Yeah man, I bet he hate fucks them before the bodies get given back to the families. Don't you remember Trumps 2016 slogan: "I fuck dead niggers!"

If he dismissed more then 12 whites then blacks were not even dismissed disproportionately

He never demeaned or ignored any soldier who has died during his administration

Why should I believe this isn't just the historically corrupt crying wolf media, yet again spinning tall tales out of whole cloth in order to sabotage Trump?

He's racist.

The left have pushed some terrible bullshit lies to create a negative perception of Trump but this one is just fucking sick. The fucking funerals for some haven't even happened yet.

Take your obsession with race politics elsewhere you slimey evil cunts.

The families say otherwise. Do you have proof?

Both

An i supposed to believe Trump? He's not trustworthy either.

Neither. You get your news from mainstream media and are unable to understand both context and metaphor.

>asking proof of a negative

what did their families say? what did trump say?

>teacher! teacher! donny stared at the sun without glasses!

Fake news

>believe the historically corrupt cryin wolf media because trump, in my gay opinion, is also untrustworthy

no fuck off

LITERALLY HITLER

>The media is full of liars- fact
>Trump is a liar - opinion

How the fuck does that make sense?

Fake news posted by a faggot nigger.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders already said Trump lied about having proof.

He likes troops that aren't black, or prisoners, so black.

Who hates the military?
"General Kelly is a hypocrite who is a disgrace to the uniform" ~ Illinois Democrat Representative Luis Gutiérrez

He's racists because he was sposed to gib dem lots of gibs

So Trump just didn't call them because he hates black people? AKA the families lied?

'I like people who weren't captured'

Trump

lol @ sideshow congresswoman
so fucking ghetto

I don't know why he didn't call them. I just know the families say he didn't call them.

The TV likes showing black people bitch, because people sure do love talking about it.

That picture is retarded because all the stuff in the bottom part was inherited. The guy has only been President for 10 months

and yet the military voted Trump 2 to 1

>Trump's cabinet was inherited.

Being this retarded.

>The families say otherwise. Do you have proof?

Do you have proof? Except some stupid msm, which hates Trump and has been caught lying many times about him? Didn't think so you fucking brainwashed no-brainer moron, kys.

>three were black
So what?
Did he treat them differently than the white ones?

Fake news.

Something doesn't add up. That's three photos of the same guy in different costumes.

ha ha ha nice one

You must understand, that when you smell like a heretic, you must go through the inquisitor before you are cleared of your newly found heretic status.

He loves the troops, just hates niggers.

Guy on the right has a legitimately nicely formed beret. Guy on the left’s is absolute trash.

so suddenly you trust the negro? boy you got some low standards for truth.

She also told me that you smother your boyfriends cock in peanut butter before sucking it

There's interviews online with families saying that Trump never called them.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-politics-of-honoring-war-dead-20171018-story,amp.html

I was thinking the same thing.

>niggers never lie
>he dindu nuffin
friendly reminder that those soldiers had reasons to leave their families and enlist, probably didn't want to get shot down in a driveby by their cousin or some shit like that.
trust me, no one distrusts niggers more than niggers themselves.
i should know, being a jew is practically akin to having a doctorate in niggerology.

>through song
>song
>can't even be bothered to find out the name of the two bugle calls played
fucking modern journalism

Sure buddy dream on thats why is daugther and sons married with jews.
And he is the biggest good goy jwe cocksucker

You must be 18 years old to be on this board

i dont know but do you still believ that bannon is trumps puppetmaster as the media was selling now that bannon isnt even in the white house anymore? Or do you still believe the media after they laughed at trumps surveillance claim (that ended up being true)?

Seriously? You don't actually believe that do you?

kill yourself shill rat

Do you have proof that you didn't beat your wife?

Do the families have proof?

What the fuck are you talking about? It's not supposed to be covering your eye like some emo kids hair.

The sad expression on their faces, they already knew they were going to die soon.

Why would the families lie?

what a silly headline. Three out of many?

google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/356086-gold-star-widow-white-house-said-trump-would-call-but-he-never-did?amp

Here's the response from a Trump supporter

>Black families
>Why would they lie?
Wewwwwwwwwww lad

NIggers

>Because racism
Pathetic.

What about this woman? She's white.

lol 4d chess my man. Trump is an inside agent doing everything the jews want so that he can enact his master plan of American reich. hiel trump!

>sign up for war
>be surprised when you possibly die

Can you not see the difference between
>Trump called me and mocked my dead relative
and
>Trump said he would call me, but I got a certificate instead after meeting the Vice President

Again, still waiting on proof of these phone calls where Trump made fun of dead soldiers

how does sauce work OP?

>muh fee fees!

No one cares

Anytime you faggots start yelling raceeeeeest, you have shown your cards

>This is just like when a black church gets spray painted with nazi graphics during the election.

Whatcha doing there Tyrone?

He's racist. This is a good thing.

Stupid thread

Everyone's missing the real issue here. We need to stop letting niggers serve in the military.

Proof?

Unless there's a recording, why exactly would you believe Trump over the families?

I'm not saying either one is correct, just that i don't understand why you seem so sure that they're lying.

>believe Trump
What claims did Trump make? The only claims that have been made are the black families saying Trump called to mock them, without any proof.

Trump said the congresswoman was lying and that he had proof. I assume you believe him. Why?

Do they? The amount of fake news about Trump and we'll everything they report can we believe anything that comes out.

No one is to be believed. However you can believe the MSM narrative that an US president could be so bored that he somehow choose to mock a dead soldier to his family via phone rather than playing golf in his resort.

Why not both?

Also I think "mock" isn't the correct word. Maybe simply lacked compassion or sympathy for the families when he says "they knew what they signed up for".

>No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my country that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
>You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
>'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!

Dumb du dumbdun dun.

Literally deliberately misleading propaganda.

The full quote of he said was "He knew what he signed up for but when it happens it still hurts".

This is far from insulting or insensitive. It is absolutely true and very somber.

Essentially this is just a #FuckDrumpf attempt to attack Trump for what is essentially nothing. That should be obvious by the fact that they only cherry picked out the 3 black guys so they could try and turn it into a racial thing.

Hell even if the same message was delivered more presidentially it would have been a big stink.

Or imagine Obama staying it "Let us be clear uhhh the fine Men and women uhhh of the armed forces know that dying in defense of freedom uhhh is a risk that they all take. Their families also have to live with that possibility. However uhhh this knowledge does not lessen the pain uhhh when these brave men and women uhhh make the ultimate sacrifice."

It's essentially the same fucking message but that would have been applauded as the greatest speech ever made.

The fact this sort of propaganda gets attention shows how much of a liability browns are to our nations.

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS!

For days Sup Forums has been getting slid hard and the boards are fucked because newfags and mental defectives keep responding to slides.

Between the Clinton uranium habbenings and Soros dumping 18 mil into his phantom foundations, the Hollywood scandals and the continuing white genocide, (((THEY))) don't want us banding together to discuss.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

Is that actually the full quote? Source?

Neither, far as I can tell. His problem is, he does not know dick about what he is supposed to be doing, and is not interested in having anybody tell him, so he drops the ball on shit. But it is not malicious, he just literally does not know what he;'s supposed to be doing.

We dont care if he is or isnt.

lmao @ you

He's posting on Sup Forums all day, I'd bet good money he does not have a wife. And therefore is not beating one.

You position is that people never lie? But people do, for all sorts of reasons. "I want to be on TV" is a big one, "I want to virtue signal by being part of the war on this/that/the other thing" is another. "I am in a horrible situation and want to lash out" is one, as is "Somebody I respect and trust wanted me to help them with a lie in afight they are having with somebody I don;t respect." "I blame somebody for a calamity that just happened to me and want to get back at them" is yet another.

People lie for all sorts of reasons.

I have no idea if these people lied, nor, if so, what their motives were. But you standing there looking all confused about why people might possibly lie about this makes you look foolish.

>Economical policies obey his need to save the white race and BTFO brown people, instead of what it's best for america.

America first motherfucker, if you don't have a white country don't act like you do.

Niggers will raise a fuss about literally anything, including shit that didn't even happen.

Quit watching CNN.

i know its hard to believe but some people dont see everything through the "how does this affect MY race" lense

some people actually dont give a shit about race

>why exactly would you believe Trump over the families?

Because, to me, and even for somebody as erratic as Trump, calling a bunch of service families to make fun of their dead sons does not seem like a likely thing that anybody would do.

The claim the families make is extraordinary. To be believed, they'd need some extraordinary evidence. Or some evidence at all.

But I get it -- in a "he said, she said" situation, you want to believe the purported victims because it fits your narrative and matches your political beliefs.

Me, I don't believe either of them when I have no evidence.

Lol. I think I can guess how this went down

>MY BABY MY BABY!!!! WHY YOU KILLEM DRUMPH!!! WHY YOU KILL MY BABY!!!
*general chimping*

>Ma'am your son was a soldier. He died for his country and our freedoms. He signed up to protect our country and payed the highest price for all of us

CNN: TRUMP TELLS GOLD STAR MOTHER THAT HER SON SIGNED UP TO DIE

$.02

nigger lies, next question

is the beret just supposed to cover your right eye like that?