Can you explain this?? Out of all the things life has to offer, why choose to love a killing tool

Can you explain this?? Out of all the things life has to offer, why choose to love a killing tool..

more guns = less atheist cunts

Baseball bats kill more than guns

Because its a fun hobby, cars kill thousands...WHY CARS?....Alcohol kills millions...WHY DRINK?....drugs murder our culture...WHY DRUGS?

Actual gun crime as a percentage, usually involved unlicensed weapons. Usually unlicensed handguns. Banning guns won't stop criminals, because criminals BY THEIR DEFINITION, ignore laws. The only people who laws restrict, are law abiding citizens.

LaTraJadonVon will still get a shitty chinese 9mm, and still empty a mag into Jadanesevontraytray because he stood on his 'jordans'...

le science man not so intelligent since being molested

Guns and Public Land: things that people outside of North America will never understand the extreme significance of.

americans dont understand the concept of monopoy of force by the state, the basis of civilization.

the second amandment "to defend against tyranny" opposes this. it just doesnt make sense. its basically anarchy, denying authority of police and military.

Talks about how God is a tyrant if real, doesn't see that guns are required if humans become tyrants

Those who are against guns, are %100 doing some foul shit behind the scenes that would get them shot. Fuck Liberals and Fuck gun lawz

Have you ever fired a gun? They are a lot of fun.

This

Americans love guns
in 2029 a.d.

>Twitter screen cap
>shitty question with no substance

I want to be able to shoot control freaks, ie, people who want to take my guns from me.

If cops get to have it then I get to have it. End of discussion.

Quality 1 post by this ID thread Australia, you've made us proud.

slide thread

>why choose to love a killing tool..

Because that tool gives me the ability to defend my life, safety and my family.
So I'd call if a "defense-tool", not a killing tool.

Also, firearms are magnificent pieces of engineering. They are the ultimate proof that brains wins over muscle.

>why don't you love sex instead xDDDD

Because I'm not a hedonistic loser.

Buy a gun, go shoot it.
Bring it home, knowing it's there whenever you might "need" it.
There you go, you are a pro 2nd amendment guy!

This, in the Netherlands literally everyone who has ever broken the law has an unlicensed handgun. It's basically a warzone and law-abiding citizens have no way of defending themselves.

>Darwinist
>Doesn't understand methods of self preservation

Some one please, beat him to death with a very large rock.

>he wants to be ruled by a tyrannic dictatorship
>he would not defend himself
>"b-but at least I f-olled the p-principle of civilization!!"

You're a disgrace to my country.

They are fun, beautiful and powerful. I hold my pistol and listen to bogs scream just outside my living room window. It makes me happy

People want what they lack. In American case its courage security and sense of community.

I want to have the power to set my own rules. I don't want the corrupted and rotten modern American society to determine my way of life for me. I want nothing to do with them, I want to be my own man and live in peace on my terms like what was always intended by the founders of this country.

its called evolution sweety, read a book

> made men equal
> go boom
> feel great to shoot
> look aesthetic as fuck
> shiny
> require care and maintenance like a child
> are very dangerous (danger is hot)
> kill niggers effortlessly
> makes your penis 1 inch longer
> prevents you from being invaded in your home and dying
> pretty much the greatest and most influential invention of all time
And i don't even have one. FeelsNayMan.

Because to own an actual gun here takes AT LEAST 2 years and a lot of money as well as extensive background and medical checks, combined with mandatory shooting classes, regular practice and compulsory participation in competitions. It also gives the police the right to enter your house at any time to check if you're storing them unloaded in a safe. Meanwhile buying some illegal gun from a Mocro takes like 200 bucks and 10 minutes.

>Pretending to be retarded to propagate ones agenda
Why do people do this?

The gun is intelligence levelling the playing field. If I decide to rip some 120 pound manlets head off his part in the procedure would be screaming for help. If he has a gun his being half my size means jack shit. Guns promote true equality human style.

Lol only someone who has never had to protect somebody else from danger would say this.

>why choose to love a killing tool
Is this why blacks hate each other?

Thats why leftists hate them.
Its never about equality in the long run. Economic or otherwise.
They preach and preach and preach, in reality they all think they're going to be the big man on top and not a smear on a tank tread.

>Can you explain this?

Doubt it. You serfs and peasants really can't even wrap your heads around the concept of freedom, liberty, or individual sovereignty. You can stay there on cuck-Island and do whatever you like.

>writes book about genetics
>doesn't understand wanting to defend yourself could be pretty good in ensuring survival especially when lower in the social hierarchy

how can someone who writes such impactufll books be unable to extrapolate his own ideas

Yeah why do you love the one invention that's guaranteed more freedom than any other?

If they didn't like guns so much they would have lost a shit load of wars and would be a British colony...

So it's just part of the culture they had of strong patriotism because if they didn't they would be taken over. Its passed down for a few generations and bam.

Those guns allow you to have all that.

What amazes me the most is the completely emotional approach to an emotional statement. Very scientific.

>Keeping a gun unloaded in a safe

What is even the point? If you can't sleep with your loaded raifu, you might as well just kill yourself first.

Why does Richard Dawkins believe in evolution and genetics but doesn't come out as a nazi? I bet he knows more than he says.

Using if for self defense isn't a valid reason to own guns here. You have to own it for either sport shooting or hunting, and actively partake in those activities, or else you lose em.

STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS!

For days Sup Forums has been getting slid hard and the boards are fucked because newfags and mental defectives keep responding to slides.

Between the Clinton uranium habbenings and Soros dumping 18 mil into his phantom foundations, the continuing white genocide, (((THEY))) don't want us banding together to discuss.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

Why do you faggots even put up with that bullshit?

Nice list of gay liberal stuff...

I dont normally agree with sigmund but i like this quote

Cause we can't rise up against an oppressive government without having access weapons.

You can still make a point. Get your armed buddies and just chill in front of a Capitol building with signs

You really think this government is gonna make gun laws laxer? The EU wants to ban lead ammo because of muh 'nvironment. They wanted to ban AK's and AR's cause muh 'salt rifles. The majority of the population here thinks that guns are evil. Even the most right wing parties in the government don't even include gun rights in their programs.

This is a slide thread pls stop

It's not about the effect, it's the message. I bet 20 netherbucks that your media would freak out from something like that and most people can see through that garbage so easily.

>why not love skiing, sex, musoc, art instead of guns?
25 years later with no guns
>why won't the government let us have skiing sex music and art anymore?

Haha, no, you're so wrong, they would seeyou as evil baby killers who want easier access to guns so more school shootings can happen. The culture here is entirely different, and even most people would not see through it because of their shitty views on guns. Heck, I carry a knife and people already freak out when the find out and think I'm weird for it, and that's even a tool as well.

Which means you're ready to kill the soliders and law enforcement officer (sworn to protect the state for threats Foriegn and domestic) you supposedly gold in the highest patriotic esteem.

Your argument is admission you are a traitor.

>its easy to see why you'd love sex

cringe

It's fun.

>not understanding the basic masculine principle of guns are cool on a mechanical level, have an artistry and collectability factor, and G.I. Joe had them.
What's it like growing up with no testicles?

Traitor? Don’t. Hmmm....