It's story time

It's story time

Is this shoujo shit?

No

キタ (゚∀゚)

his cousin's hot, but the sex-hair bitch who shows up later is even hotter

PICKED UP

What the fuck is this shit outlast?

Dropped so hard. Stuck through 5 chapters hoping eventually i`ll finally evolve into female fanservice, but it was crude unfunny jokes and male asses all the way.

Such a disappointment.

Indeed. No even falling into boobs moments. Such a waste

I feel bad for scanlators and translators of this shit. Wasting their lives and putting effort for shit manga that doesnt deserve it.

I am pretty sure there will be "male falling into dick" bara moments because thats type of humor author thinks is fun.

Disgusting

are you posting more op?

KIIIIIIITAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's all for now. My pie is ready

True bromance, no need for bitches here. Even if they are qt

She's really pretty, the art is nice overall.

Not Sup Forums related, go to /hm/

I've heard the author's previous works suck so I'm not too optimistic about the story, but I've read the translated chapters and it's pretty amusing so far so I'll keep following it.

The author[s] have no original works. Their both only did LN manga adaptations and stuff, not a single original work - author just adapted LN scripts and mangaka drawn for others.

So yeah, for their first original work this manga sucks pretty badly -- art is good, but its potential is getting wasted. See its montly and in available chapters it did not progress nor became interesting yet, it`ll probably get axed soon.

Manga about girls, bros, parties and gags. I don't know what you need and why you think it will be axed

Unfuny humor.
Too gay.
No point in cute girls since they are irrelevant and have 1% appearance time.
Took it 5 months to actually get to the point of manga - diving.

Some people just have no talent and should stick to be a work drones rather than doing own work.

>Unfuny humor.
>Too gay.
>No point in cute girls since they are irrelevant and have 1% appearance time.
You trying too hard. Pretty bland bait.

>Pretty bland bait.
Reflects how bland is the manga.

stay tuned

I understand you are probably desperate scanlator dumping it in hope someone will value your work, but in this case i can only feel pity for you. You bad decisions are your own and no one is to blame.

No. You just wasting all you baits for nothing.

>Cousin
Is this a romance story? If it's not let me know so I can lose interest.