HOW IS HE THE SAME AGE AS TRUMP?

How is Bill Clinton the same age as Donald Trump? That's it. No more alcohol and no more smoking. I'm sold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGPLjm-fjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same age as stallone and arnold .
clinton was a junkie, trump is chubby but led a pretty clean lifestyle, but probably in fine health, i'd imagine he has high blood pressure and a few other issues guys of his age have.

Being married to Hilldog will do this to you.

Imagine hearing her nagging every single day.

Bill couldn't stop eating mcdonalds.

Trump's a businessman and entrepreneur. At some point he learns the need of basic physical fitness to keep on working. Pretty much every 50+ entrepreneur I've met is a bona fide /fit/izen.
The clintons got everything for free from their cult.

He's like a walking corpse at this point.

Too bad he spent the last bit of his life energy on shilling for Obama.

cocaine

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

He has an autoimmune disease

Drinking wine and beer is actually good for your health if you drink it in small amounts. Beer is basically a liquid meal replacement

Cocaine is hell of a drug

Whorelord Bill probably suffered a lifetime of STDs and it took a toll on his tired body.

Theyre such beasts

the arnold pic is obviously 100% photoshop. the body in that photo is a man in his late 50's. stallone is not a beast he's like 150lbs there.

He did coke non-stop for years. Mena arkansas was a major CIA hub for cocaine, and BC's brother roger was a major dealer.
>A number of allegations have been made about the use of Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport as a CIA drop point in large scale cocaine trafficking, beginning in the latter part of the 1980s. Several local, state, and federal investigations have taken place in relation to these allegations. The topic has received some press coverage that has included allegations of awareness, participation and/or coverup involving prominent figures such as Bill Clinton

Lol no its not you fucking canadian. Never drinking/smoking/drugs is always better than even a little bit of that shit.

To be honest, I either have to completely stop drinking or to drink a lot. There's no in the middle for me in this situation.

Bill is a wanker. The last time he had sex was with Lewinsky in the 90s.

He jacks off multiple times a day, his life force is sucked out.

Smoking and drinking accelerates the aging process via telomere damage.

yep
/thread

Putting aside the drugs for a moment, a guilty conscious will also fuck you up over time. Unlike these kiddy diddlers, Trump has very few things in his life to be ashamed of.

the man we all should strive to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJGPLjm-fjo

>be millionaires
>get Mexican stem cells
I think if they were out of shape I wouldn't see the point of being a millionaire.

Clinton's the only one out of the four who's raped children.

oh look, a dutchman who takes an uncompromising, negative view on having a good time

Wait, is he really the same age?

Fuck. I'm sold too...

He low key looks like an Aids patient

>Whorelord Bill probably suffered a lifetime of STDs and it took a toll on his tired body.

This is something people don't understand. The acute symptoms for most STDs can be cured, but they do a hell of a lot of damage.

Look at who Bill fucks and who Trump fucks.

Chelsea really has her father's mouth.

chloe grace moretz looks good here

The only stance to take when it comes to drinking literal poison or not

>implying pedos feel guilt

>This
I'm surprised Bill hasn't kicked the bucket already.

Incest runs well in Drumpf's famiglia

Trump doesn't have AIDS. I say that without meming about LOLAIDS either. Bill Clinton is clearly HIV+

Because Clinton already did 8 years in the white house in his early 50s. That's a time of genetic decline as it is and the job accelerated it. Especially his last 2 years with the Lewinsky stuff. It'll be interesting to see if Trump ages from the job. I feel like he's immune to stress.

They're all diseased degenerates receiving both normal and experimental drugs. They're either
A. Moving beyond what treatment can cover up/address
B. Treatment has been withdrawn for their failures / end of usefulness.

Dark forces in the white house accelerate ageing.

Watch how fast they get Trump, and how much they stick to him after.

that profile shot of Chelsea only confirms that she is really Webster Hubbell's kid and not Bill's.

>It'll be interesting to see if Trump ages from the job
I agree, it is an interesting matter.

I've wondered about this myself.

>tfw mia nipotina

Shit Sup Forumsocks,
I thought you would see through this
That perverted rapist fuck has AIDS
Why else would that selfish narcissistic
Bastard start an international AIDS charity

Ill Bill was my favorite 2016 meme.

Trump be drinking that milk 24/7

the hollowed one

This made my day. So many emotions, so many fucks.

>No more alcohol and no more smoking

or maybe just don't sell your soul for power

Living with Hillary for 50 years.
Drives you to drink and fuck other women.
Bill was probably a good dude until he met that chaotic cunt. Everything about that relationship screams of her clawing her way out of mediocre, lower middle class by any means necessary.
When he dies, she goes to jail.

Shit. It turns out he was the child of a single mother.

Single mothers need to be banned. All the world's problems stem from single motherhood.

Hillary looked the same in the 70's as she does in her 70's.

That's reptilians to you, Satan.

You'll be first in the compost pile