Melina aint real Bro. She left him months ago

Melina aint real Bro. She left him months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

spymuseum.org/multimedia/spycast/episode/woman-in-disguise--jonna-mendez/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Supports the rumour during the election that Melania was about to leave him before he ran for presidency

There's a grain of truth in every conspiracy theory. She probably has become a different person in the last 12 months.

Maybe that’s why Hillary is about to get fucked harder than a 9 year old german girl wandering into a mosque.

Please leave jamal

>muh Hillary
>2017
god you drumpftards are pathetic

She had to go. America wasn't ready for a tranny first lady

She's old. She probably had a questionalable mole removed and needed to have it bandaged.

lmao

Show me a video like Michelle Obama on Ellen with the dick swinging

It's obviously good ol Willem Dafoe

No, go rub your little dick to it yourself.
Watch this get

I guess trump is a bottom.

Obvious shill is obvious

Not why I asked for a video. I asked because there isn't one, as Melania isn't a man, unlike Michelle.

The dress folds that way because she doesn't have a dick

>in America our penis grows out our belly button

Melania was replaced by super advanced sex robot.

Is that where we have gotten to. A woman can become a first lady and then just walk away if she'd feel like it. Yeah Jackie Kennedy married a sandnigger, that was disgraceful. Is Melania trying to outdo Jackie? Trump must put his woman into place like a real man y'know.

She have boy scull

spymuseum.org/multimedia/spycast/episode/woman-in-disguise--jonna-mendez/

T_d here doing damage control
Hilarious

>Look Ma, I posted it again!

I don't care if you first lady is a man. Its just if she/he/it had a penis it would be between it's legs. Like mine.

BOOM End of slide thread.

OP just scared the crap out of me, I thought I was experiencing mandela effect over "Melina"'s name