Can anyone refute Hans-Hermann Hoppe?

Can anyone refute Hans-Hermann Hoppe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8pcb4xyCic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just autistic fascism. He's not a libertarian.

Not an argument

XD
Just call yourself a fucking fascist for fucks sake. Why do you need to be a special snowflake?

That's real autistic, sir.

Not an argument. Read his material first, then talk.

It’s one of those things where theoretically technically he’s correct but no one in real life is autistic as he is so you don’t have to always follow things to their “logical” conclusion.

" It has been held against the “argument from argumentation,” for instance, that one can always refuse to engage in argumentation. This is certainly true and I have never said anything to the contrary. However, this is not an objection to the argument in question. Whenever a person refuses to engage in argumentation, he is also owed no argument in return. He simply doesn’t count as a rational person in regard to the question or problem at hand. He is treated as someone to be ignored in the matter. Indeed, someone always, on principle, refusing to argumentatively justify any of his beliefs or actions whatsoever against anyone, would no longer be considered and treated as a person at all. He would be considered and treated instead as a “wild thing” or an “outlaw.” His presence and his behavior would pose for us a merely “technical” problem. That is, he would be treated like the little child screaming “no” at everything said to him or like an animal, i.e., as something to be controlled, domesticated, tamed, drilled, trained, or “coached.” "

Democracy is shit but it's the best we've got

No, private property is the best we've got

No because he's right

Restore the Stuarts WHEN

pleb: But it's not happening today.
Hoppe: It is, just not all at once.
pleb: How am I know this?
Hoppe: statistics and history
pleb: sounds complicated, and a way to support cis-heteronormative White culture. Besides, I only care about tomorrow.

I have seen the light since yesterday, Anarco-Capitalism is the true and freest society and can work. I personally think for the U.S. Paleo-Libertarianism would work best but AnCap is the true way of the world
youtube.com/watch?v=A8pcb4xyCic

We had this set up for thousands of years and it eventually resulted in families that couldn't fend off a beta uprising.

Here ya go.

Read A Short History of Man: Progress and Decline by Hoppe
Can you summarise the argument or provide a link to Hoppe's arguments?