youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Habce5_aPL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Main_trends
mk.christogenea.org/articles/hitler-and-christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right. The Obama administration was the first to declare separation of church and state means forcibly convert the population to atheism. Thus began America's war on God. Started by progressives and unopposed by conservatives, the institutionalization of atheism in American society is its cancer.

WTF i love putin now

>was the first to declare separation of church and state
>american education

>The Obama administration was the first to declare separation of church and state means forcibly convert the population to atheism

Wait, what?

Christianity does need to go. It's just as bad as the other 2 points of the semitic triangle.

>and this is why its good:...

That was a shitpost I believe but the Democrats unironically push laicism vs Republican pluralism

soon...

The solution is simple:
>1 - embrace Amishes
>2- legalize fundamentalist LDS families (=polygamy)
problem solved

why do I always feel like Putin has some hidden intel and an ultimate plan for the world when he speaks

>become white isis
No thanks.

What he really said is that due to rapid growth of Chinese and Indian population and also the replacement of the white European population in the US(and presumably in Europe, tho he didn't mentioned it), Russia has an obligation to remain European in its culture without going nationalistic. Because European culture deserves to be preserved.

Holy shit

It never was.

better yet conform to Mormonism

>not understanding clear satire

>without going nationalistic
Not very likely.

>Because European culture deserves to be preserved.
There pretty much fighting words in this day and age.

It's absolutely true though, like most of Europe. Letting fucking courts decide gay marriage should be legal alone pretty much definitively proves this, but you can also just as easily see the erosion of christian culture following the end of WW2.

Yet, Euro-Russian birth levels are just as low as Europe and the US. While their emigration continues. Industry is going to go belly up in the short term without some real action in the Kremlin. Putin is a stalemate leader but, at least he isn't a western puppet.

Every mormon I've ever met has been a massive sperg. Much better to realize your fellow huwhite people are all you've got and there really isn't a mystical jewish carpenter in the sky watching out for you.

>>become white isis
Yes please.

Damn, you used the same exact pic I did when I made the original thread yestereday

The Slavo-Finn-Ugric man is superior to the Wh*te man, we will conquer our inferior western cousins as soon as their pathetic civiliation falls and install a glorious empire

Pic related, it has happened before and shall happen again

Really makes you think.

USA to degenerated to survive.

>Putin: USA no longer a white christian country
>Putin: And your daughters are fucking browns

>It never was.

Dixie meme flag, derp the post.

wtf, is Putin /ourguy/?

It's simply not true, Russia experiences a natural growth of white ethnic Russians in the last 10 years even when removing immigration of ethnic Russians (usually from former post-Soviet nations)
There is a reason why Russians left Russia en masse after the collapse of the USSR and now the flow has completely reversed, with even Russians who immigrated to the West returning home.
Not only that, but even Westerners are increasingly immigrating to Russia these days.

Look, one things for sure - every empire falls, and so will the US Empire. By the looks of it it'll happen soon.
Another people will take over, this is always the case after an Empire collapses.
The question is only if the collapse will be peaceful and who is going to take over.
I for one hope we collapse peacefully and Easter Europeans / Chinese will rule.
I shudder at the prospect of Muslims taking over, they will kill all our men and take our women as slaves. That's what they've always done.

If only we knew how bad things really were.

he is and always be /ourguy/

>being a bibble thumper
I'll take my chances rather than pretending russia's backward ass mong country is any better than this shithole

t. cuck

He's just stating the obvious while not doing anything to prevent the further decline of the European population worldwide.
It's the opposite. He's throwing Russian nationalists into jail while he's not doing anything against illegals from Central Asian countries like Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and so on.

t. jew worshipper

Says the Russian shill flag.

The Amish don't behead or snackbar anyone, Amerilard.

he literally says "I'm not saying whether this is good or bad" in the video. he also says that Russian culture is definitively European and must be preserved in the face of rising Indian and Chinese populations.

>Russia
>Not degenerate
Pick only one

He's right, Canada will soon be non white as well

Useful idiots

youtu.be/Habce5_aPL0
Also based Anderson has an entire series dedicated to exposing kikes. You should check it out and take the fedora off of your head, or tacky Thor hammer necklace off of your greasy neck.

"Russian nationalists" are destabilizing forces payed by jews hans. He always stated that russia is country of the russians first and foremost, and they don't need minorities.

>DUDE WEED
>stronk womyn vote for single mother welfare
>WTF, I want 100 million Somalis now
>Thanks Justin Castro!
Canadian retardation 101

Galatians 3:28, Matthew 5:17-18

Fuck off, Christcuck

It's been that way for a while now.

It's the rejection of any form of technology and fun.

He's correct unfortunately.

Why does this faggot want to take down the US so bad? Is he that bitter and butthurt about the USSR collapsing? Is he that mad about basically having ex-Soviet allies as his only international friends?

Nice Nazi flag. It's almost like the Nazis weren't--
Oh.

did he really say that. hope he means it.

FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE
FUCK K*KESTIANITY

>Russia: 20% Muslim
>USA: 1% Muslim

Get fucked you little twat

>Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and so on.
Russia is successor of Soviet Union and Russian Empire. Thus its all not "illegals", but citizens of territories that rightfully belong to Russia. They are used for cheap labor now and eventually all will be back to Russian Empire anyway. ex-Soviet citizens are no aliens/foreigners to us, albeit one preffer they stayed in own republics rather than in Moscow.

Do you treaty of tripoli?

umm, no sweety
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Main_trends
Russian population is stagnate at best. I'd argue it is in for a marked decline due to being just as overburdened with infertile old people as the rest of us. The problem of European population decline is global and Russia isn't an exception. Putin can voice this all he likes but, I don't see him really working towards social changes necessary to improve our future.

My vote is for Chinese word rule if we can't get our shit together in the next 20 years.

America was never Christian in the first place. They love unnecessary bloodshed, they love invading countries and killing thousands of people, and destabilizing the region. I don't know what the fuck kind of religion America thinks they're following, but it sure as hell isn't Christianity

Hitler openly questioned christianity since his chilhood and spoke of his hatred toward it privately. Most of the top NSDAP brass were irreligious or full vikang larpers. They also had long term plans to gradually replace christianity with paganism. Hitler was not a christian and VERY few if any historians actually believe he was. Do your research faggot.

>Galatians 3:28
Believing in Christ means you are Christian and will go to heaven if you did good in your life. Niggers can believe in Christ but because they always sin and commit murder and steal, doesn't mean they're going to heaven now does it?

>Matthew 5:17-18
Referring to ancient laws and prophecy from scholars like Zechariah and the 10 Commandments.

Meanwhile, Paganism has been dead for more than 1700 years in Europe and only a minority of retards on Sup Forums still believe in it.

Sounds just like European christianity for the last 2000 years.

So if we're all (((YHWH)))'s children then you cannot possibly be a christian and a white nationalist.

At what point in that video did you get the impression that he wants to "take down" the US? The United States has military installations and nuclear missiles in countries bordering Russian Federation, not the other way around.

>"We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the framework: common utility precedes individual utility." - Point 24 of the 25-point Program of the NSDAP

>"In my free time I practised singing in the choir of the monastery church at Lambach, and thus it happened that I was placed in a very favourable position to be emotionally impressed again and again by the magnificent splendour of ecclesiastical ceremonial. What could be more natural for me than to look upon the Abbot as representing the highest human ideal worth striving for, just as the position of the humble village priest had appeared to my father in his own boyhood days?" - Mein Kampf pg. 15
> It looks upon the two religious denominations (Catholicism and Lutheran) as equally valuable mainstays for the existence of our people, and therefore it makes war on all those parties which would degrade this foundation, on which the religious and moral stability of our people is based, to an instrument in the service of party interests."

Read Rene Girard please

I'll just post this again

America was founded by masonic wigs splitting off from the crown.

Judeo-Christianity.

based putin calling USA niggers

>Yamika
>That's a jew girl nazi memeflag freund.

..He said enviously.

those may been defensive wars. Invading countries and murdering people is not Christianity in my opinion, God has taught us to not kill human beings just for the sake of it. Defending yourself? That's another case. But what America has done for the past 60+ years is nothing but satanic.

No, you can be anybody. From Black Panthers to Neo-Nazis to KKK to respectable people like Nazis. You can believe in Christ and the Gospel, but if you sin then you contradict it and set yourself up for failure.

>God genocides whole people's for not praying enough
>we are made in his image
>not allowed to kill anyone
Unfair desu.

Have you ever actually read Hitler's Table Talk or Goebbel's diaries? Because it's very evident you're copy/pasting a few select public quotes. He viewed christianity as the lesser evil between it and atheism, because at the time atheism was strongly tied to marxism. If they flat out went against christianity they would have lost in a fucking landslide because Germany was already predominately christian.

Meanwhile Yahweh is a genocidal lunatic and has murdered more humans than all of humanity combined.

>Chr*stcucks
>white
You kike worshipping shitskins need to be shot desu

Russian Empire had never tried to interfere with locals and preferred not to teach them Russian, but learn their languages instead.

Soviet Union on the other hand started this unification.

>declare x means y
read it again

There's a distinct difference between killing people and murder. There's plenty of killing in the Bible, but Murder is something taboo, like the story of Cain and Abel.

Why would I read post-war scripture and secondary sources about Hitler when I can just look at what he writes himself in his own words?
mk.christogenea.org/articles/hitler-and-christianity

Hitler was born and raised Christian. Germany was Christian. He exalted Germany and the German people above all, and if they were Christian then so was he.

Here you go friend. Take a gander at the sources sometime.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

>the wide consensus of historians consider him to have been irreligious and anti-Christian

>He always stated that russia is country of the russians first and foremost, and they don't need minorities.
lolwut

>But what America has done for the past 60+ years is nothing but satanic.

I, for one, welcome our religious, financial and media masters and their old testament way of dealing with 'people'.

>link you quotes directly from Mein Kampf
>you link me a fucking wikipedia article
You really are retarded lmao

>Russians
>thinking they're whites
Everybody just forgot that slavs are subhumans too?

I said the sources, not the article. There are nearly 280 of them for you to look at and yet you refuse to research any further than the few surface quotes which no historian believes were his genuine ideology. But I suppose you're much more well informed than they are because you typed "hitler was a christian" on google and read the first couple quotes. You're an uneducated uncultured cryptojew cuck and you probably can't even speak a second language.

Why do you support invading countries like Iraq, killing civilians and destroying their country for the petrol dollar? Do you believe you make god happy with this? To destroy his creations for your own benefit and financial situation?

>the institutionalization of atheism in American society is its cancer.
That's actually a good thing. The problem is Jews and other traitorous liars. Nothing about atheism would encourage the invasion of Muslims or of other races. Quite the opposite. It's the Christian churches and their allegiance with world Jewry (which hates Christianity) that's a bigger problem. Atheism is the cure to our problems. The promotion of real science and race realism, which atheism often enables the appreciation of, is what can save us.

I'm sure it does make Yahweh very happy considering it's all to the benefit of his (((chosen))) people. You can't use the shall not kill argument considering he's the biggest mass murderer in history.

>posting the shop

>Implying race realism will happen

You know that won't.

Russians were much whiter before Communism systemically murdered around 30 million of them, degenerating their gene pool.

Your (((sources))) seem a little Semitic if you asked me. Mein Kampf is Hitler's own words from his own mouth, transcribed into a book. If you care so much about him and what he thought then why are you worried about what other people had to say about the matter? Oh right, because the truth might challenge your sensibilities and fracture your fragile ego built up around the idea that Xtianity is a tenet of European Culture, and has been that way for nearly 2000 years.

But hey, I guess since speaking a second language is important to you, you must be gearing up for the spanish to fully establish a colony here in America huh? Can't say I'm wishing for the same.

But don't you think times have changed..that he wars back then aren't for the same goals like today? Today's wars are for money and oil, and other resources and benefits...Maybe i have a high empathy level, idk..But i think this world has been become Satan's, unfortunately

And that is why we're facing God's wrath. Because of our mass apostasy.