ITT we imagine a world where western countries are 100% white and there are no jews

ITT we imagine a world where western countries are 100% white and there are no jews

imagine the premise of those black panther marvel movies I've never seen, but then like, imagine they're all not negroes

John Lennon was a cunt. I wish I could bring him back from the dead and shoot the cunt again....

Imagine John Lennon's twitter account if he survived. Jesus Christ...

Nothing would change. Whites are part of the problem too.

imagine a space riche

That would be amazing.

Whites are only part of a "problem" because they are being forced to co-habitate with browns. In a nation of whites and only whites, nearly all of those "problems" don't exist.

The Jewish people contributed a lot to society. We would be much worse off and living in the dark ages!

Oy vey, I don't understand why you fellow whites are so hateful of the Jewish people!

have they really though?

pretty boring

there are high iq societies without jews that are still rotting from the inside

urbanization, modernity, and godlessness are the problem

The white people will still be the same, "refugee welcome" will still be a core belief of a large fraction of the population. They will still import thousands/millions of non-whites, regardless of jewish influence.
The real enemy, the real threat, comes from other white people..

Imagine there's no niggers,
It's easy if you try,
No kikes lording over us,
No more shabbos goy.

Imagine all our people,
living free of chains

Imagine no CNN,
It isn't hard to do,
No shoahganda,
No schemeing Jews

Imagine all our people,
conquering the world

You may say Im an alt-righter
But Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
and whites everywhere will live as one.

name one

Norway has around 2000 jews, Denmark 5000.
Both countries have +5 million people in them.

I imagine the Beatles would be has-beens playing Vegas now had John lived. But was John getting killed he was turned into a martyr, and the rest of band rises the legendary status. Yoko as well. Except for Ringo Starr, fuck 'em all!

They definitely would not, they'd be doing cameo's in rap songs like elton john.

The jewish horde as conquered the unconquerable and they have awaken the wrath of the sleeping pillanes now the world would be destroyed into darkness awaiting to be reborn again in another 20.000 years.

yup

i know someone who fucked lennon, and that was the entirety of her persona.

>Whites are part of the problem too.
solution*

This depresses me, I'll never get to be part of something so beautiful

Nothing would change because 100% white includes white women who are by far the most degenerate women on the planet. Even an ugly sheboon knows to shut up when Jamal wipes out his fist and unlike with white women they have no society to destroy. White women on the otherhand managed to turn around the entire European golden age

imagine he was carrying a decent weapon or at least had some kind of self defense training. he could easily still be alive today. he tried autographing a record and got btfo.

>Sings songs about love and compassion
>Acts like a cunt around people who don't agree with him and starts running the band like a one man show
>Treated women like accessories and even got violent with them sometimes
>Fans defend him as misunderstood
Yeah nah, fuck him! He's part of the reason why normies think the political opinion of celebrities somehow bears more weight than everyday people.

>godlessness
Good goy, keep worshipping YHWH

Source?

I like it user. Here’s a (you) for you underrated efforts.

I knew a woman who blew John Cale back in the early 70's and she still won't shut up about it.

Imagine there's no back talk
It's easy if you try
No nag below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the good men living for today
Imagine there's no nagging
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no cunnilingus too
Imagine all the good men living life in peace, you

You may say I'm a wife beater
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no silent treatment
I wonder if you can
No need for whores or booze
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the good men sharing all the world, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Always knew George wasn't like the other idiots

I live in a medium sized city now and people dont just act suprised they act offended when I tell them back home most people dont bother locking their homes or cars.

They cant imagine living in such a high trust homogeneous (white) society. It quite irks me, they always respond assuming the people are just stupid or lazy. It's impossible to explain properly without revealing powerlevel, the only non racist response I can come up with is that everybody knows everyone else.

Yep, our George ain't havin' none of it, bless him.