You get Isekai'd into a world in which your current set of skills make you the powerful being in it...

You get Isekai'd into a world in which your current set of skills make you the powerful being in it. What kind of world is it?

Pic unrelated

>edging

MFW.

A world where no other life exists

>Precision machining
>Gunsmithing
>Teaching

So... A world where they have machine tools but no repeating firearms? Shit, boy, I could make a fortune.

Apparently magic is POSIX-compliant, and spells can be compiled with gcc.

Lead an actual military platoon using 21st century warfare tactics in some medieval setting.

>half-baked literary criticism
>story flow and structure
>drywall
Actually, I wouldn't want an isekai where I'm the smartest being around. I'd rather a world reward my GRIT AND DETERMINATION, but those are virtues not skills.

You'd better hope the Duke of Evilia is leading a guerilla campaign with IEDs.

>knowledge of psychology
>good liar
I feel like this has been done before

> chronic masturbation
> kinda good at vidya
> humorous

Nice blogging thread you have there.

>dat pic
Operation Grief?

In literally no scenario am I the most powerful being, I am so fucking useless holy shit,

A world where all the life forms are some form of vegetable or candy.

Start doing pushups.

Probably somewhere like TTGL, where powerlevels are determined by willpower (and if you;re aware of that fact, you immediately become more powerful by default)

my ability to have sex with women who show interest in me allows me to dominate harems

I also know how to deescalate to prevent nice boat endings.

A world where shitposting is essential to life.

>hereditary art critic
>absolute cunt
>black scarf, constantly lit cigarette and a serious lack of empathy
Honestly, if I was transported into a Sakurasou type of setting with cute, gifted and artistic girls, chances are I'd make their lives a living hell.

Itd be like no game no life, except instead of conventional game competitions it would be competetive procrastination and masturbatiom.

A world of pathetically weak creatures?
I have no real skills, being honest.