How will people in 1000 years look back on our times? What will they think of us?

How will people in 1000 years look back on our times? What will they think of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xLND8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hard to say what they will be thinking when deleting the DNA of douches like these from the gene library. More than likely be thinking about their morning coffee.

Is this the same kid who paid $10 for I've szechuan dipped nugget?

There will be no humanity in 1000 years.

Depends on what happens now. If we win, probably dealing with their own brand of sjw nonsense. If we lose, they probably won't exist.

The world will be completely populated by niggers in 1000 years. They will think of nothing except picking mangoes off of trees.

I doubt there be any people alive a thousand years from now

WE WUZ ANGLOS AN SHIT!!!!

whats those people have Against Greece?

There might not be any people left. Only niggers. And they might be killed off by the chimps, seeing how they've gotten to the stone age lately. At this pace we're more likely to see the chimps build a railroad before niggers do.
archive.is/xLND8

They won't. Niggers can only think up to the day before and the day after.

>muh dick. de ainshunts wuz grate. we wuz prasidens

They will tell mystical fairy tales about how gods created and destroyed each other, how the whole world went up in flames and there was a big drought and death. all while sitting around a campfire staring up into the nightsky and wondering what those twinkling lights might be. T'ulak said they are the souls of Fallen Warriors, but he died two nights ago in his bed. not the way to go. I started to piss blood again, but I am not telling the others. I want to come with, hunting. we sing songs about the big mushroom gods before we crawl back into our rusty little huts. there will be a big hunt tomorrow.

In 1000 years only virgin historians will care. What do you know about 1017?

Same way we look at the fall of Rome today.

We're in the period corresponding to the Roman stretching from the Gracchi to Augustus.

This, desu.
>white population steadily declines while negro population skyrockets
>negroes finally rise up and destroy whitey because "dey be havin all da money and white wimminz n shit"
>in one generation western civilization and economy and white wimminz cease to exist
>negroes scratch their heads wondering how that happened
>go back to killing each other with sticks and living in mud
China and Russia will be ok. They have huge armies of soldiers that will be perfectly happy to shoot rampaging negroes on sight. Also, Japan is safe since negroes can't swim.

Traps were gay

Whatever they think I'll be happy I'm dead and not have to endure it any longer.

The age of narcissism and ego. Hopefully in the future people will be much more self-aware, have gone through mass ego-death, and given up on pursuing status through any mean except merit and personal achievement.

Probably awful things. We're going to have more sources about us than anyone before.
They'll know exactly how retarded we were :/

Social media is the real cause of feminism of men

Nigs can build a corpse bridge of repeated drownings

Depends
>Future where Jews still control everything
They'll think our Generation is like the Post Civil War Generation that kids are told about. Instead of being told about how fucking awful our Generation is, they will spin around the wording to make them look like Freedom Fighters.
>Future where Jews went extincted
People will know how terrible all of humanity was ever since 1877, knowing the truth and will learn from us.

>greece today

isn't golden dawn quite important in greece?

What do we think of people who lived 1000 years ago?

fall of Rome over and over again , i guess

there will just not the way it is now. either a solar storm will fry all infrastructure or a lack of fossile fuels will cause economic collapse, this will cause modern agriculture to crumble since it's set up to work using fertilizers created using non-renewable fossile fuels, and converting to a non-tillage and otherwise renewable platform will take too long. Literally billions will starve, more will die of disease and many will die fighting others for the resources they used to take for granted.

this

>What will they think of us?
We will be antiheroes of our time. Our struggle is the spiritual representation of Spartacus' journey to the pits.

If we haven't colonized Mars or some other extra-terrestrial zone in 1,000 years there will be no civilization.

>1000 years

Do you know anything about the fuckers who lived in 1017??
Exactly.
We keep records and knowledge for hundreds, not thousands of years.
There'll be general knowledge but no details.

1017 was the dark ages right? I know the Roman Empire had collapsed and not too much exciting stuff happened

Unless something interesting happens in the 2000s like a big war major collapse of a country or a big natural disaster like an metior hit it's likely that our century will just be known for being the new millennium and maybe for the beginning of the Internet not much more

>Do you know anything about the fuckers who lived in 1017?
>There'll be general knowledge but no details.
burger education

>1017 was the dark ages right? I know the Roman Empire had collapsed and not too much exciting stuff happened
I have no words... please be joking

>China, witnessing the suicide pact of the European, takes the lesson to heart and shuts their country off to outsiders until at last the white men are all gone.
>Now, freed from those troublesome Western concepts of ethics and morality, China begins to exploit the earth's remaining people and resources to their full extent.
>Soon, the Earth has been almost completely plundered, and the Chinese have used the resources and scientific knowledge to evolve into a race that can no longer be defined as human.
>They leave the planet behind as they head into space, becoming an insect-like super organism, all individuality gone forever.
>Left behind are the Africans. In only a few generations all memories of the past are forgotten. Art, history, science, philosophy - gone forever.
>The niggers busy themselves with tribal wars, mating, and gathering food from trees - only occasionally pausing to scratch their heads and stare at the remnants of a once great civilization and wonder about the gods that built them.

We were the golden generation that saved life as we know it by stopping Drumpf.

I enjoyed this.

They wont care and we'll be liberated of living in this society in the great dark void.

This sadly

This

>generation you'll lead the revolution
>can't even cut cardboard without ripping it.

Good luck!

Depends who wins.

If the jews win, then this: If we win, about how Western civilization entered -- or better, was pushed into -- an era of degeneracy/decadence by the jews, how bad things got, then what happened next. Our liberation from jewish power.

I unironically believe that

What do you think about roman vomitariums?

So sue us if we're not fucking history fanatics you shithead

do enlighten us

I just hope all our electronic communications are wiped from existence so our descendants make the same stupid mistakes we did, fuck em.