/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - GLOW-IN-THE DARK VICE-PRESIDENTS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT3 10/18/17
youtu.be/lUk7ThmEVSc
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/18/17
youtu.be/ouoCfn0uDSk
>WH Video: Pres Trump @Heritage Foundation 10/18/17
youtu.be/8z-DrA7NO4M
>WH Video: VP hosts Tax reform event in Lancaster NY 10/18/17
youtu.be/Jkd-2Hku0SE
>NAFTA talks 4th round 10/17/17
youtu.be/xr9CbWy9hr8
>Pres Trump speech @Heritage Foundation President's club 10/17/17
youtu.be/RP8y4ni660Y?t=22m5s
>Pres Trump on WIBC radio w/katz 10/17/17
youtu.be/E2UVQHz7vpM
>Pres Trump on Fox News Radio w/Kilmeade 10/17/17
youtu.be/axFVorDVdDI
>Pres Trump/PM Tsipras Press Conf 10/17/17
youtu.be/-bYTyUhFl6s

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTFL0wKmsC0
youtu.be/F6wQzGS1Z6k
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xUU3T)
archive.is/zmXjQ)
archive.is/obomP)
archive.is/tMRA3)
archive.is/2DTPV)
archive.is/SOudi)
archive.is/724V6)
archive.is/BPqCf)
archive.is/Lu5S6)
youtube.com/watch?v=FTDRSY78ZSw
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

magu

I'm not a racist.

DEFEND THIS

Pam Bondi for AG

I'm not a nigger.

I just got home
How was Joe

tick tock

Who won this debate? Did /ourguy/ get BTFO? Will we ever recover? Is this the end of Drumpf once and for all?

youtu.be/mTFL0wKmsC0

tl;dw highlights version: youtu.be/F6wQzGS1Z6k

>7 judges confirmed in 1 year
JUST
At this rate not even Trump's "1st" batch will be confirmed in his first term. Hell, not even half of them!

world war 1 casualties are reaching joe cox levels of died for nothing

Gee I wonder who sued to get it shut down? Oh right, a JEW

Anywhere there is Christianity the evil blood-sucking kikes are working to destroy it.

Unhinged and murderous, as usual.

Alright boys, let's hear predictions for the final 2 months of 2017

>we go into 2018 with hard proof of Mandalay cover up

civil war now death to the traitors

Ma-MASAKA!
MISTER JANITOR?!?!?!

Oh boy.

M A D M A N

Why are leftists so miserable? i thought at least in their echo chamber they would be slapping each other's backs and shit.

But no they're legitimately depressed.

I like Giulanni, his speech at the RNC was the best. But I think he's too much of a deep state faggot to be an effective AG. Also he fucks his cousin.

Who's getting their spooky maga?

Lots of important things going on this week, yet media rarely reports. Disgraceful!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump is quietly completely transforming the federal judiciary - nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year (archive.is/xUU3T)
>U.S.-backed forces reclaim ISIS capital of Raqqa (archive.is/zmXjQ)
>DOW passes 23,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/obomP)
>Trump Administration Defines Life ‘Beginning at Conception’ (archive.is/tMRA3)
>The Trump administration is planning an increase in federal immigrationjails across the country for the thousands of additional illegal immigrants its agents are arresting (archive.is/2DTPV)
>The FBI has released documents suggesting James Comey planned on exonerating Hillary before FBI investigation was complete (archive.is/SOudi)
>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow - massive bribery, kickback, extortion, money laundering, and cover up scheme - directly incriminates The Clinton Foundation (archive.is/724V6)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee has begun a corruption probe investigating the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal - Clintons about to get BTFO (archive.is/BPqCf)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee calls on former FBI Informant to testify about Uranium One (archive.is/Lu5S6)

3 things have changed:

1. Changed rules of engagement to "shoot and bomb the fuck out of them first no questions

2. Let the generals and soldiers do what they think is best and end micromanagement

3. End goal switched from "attrition" to "extermination"

>Marijuana fags want to get rid of Sessions so their drug fiendish ways don't get the retribution from the law
Just move to Canada along with the other degenerates, goddamn you leftists.

I've noticed most of them aren't very good looking

Nah. Pam Bondi on Florida and Abbot in Texas are this country only hope to get the states to forcefully assert their rights.

It was Pam who filed the suit against the Obamacare mandate (who Roberts at the Supreme Court saved in a tremendous miscarriage of justice) and Abbot who filled the suits against DAPA and DACA, for instance.
Let them where they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTDRSY78ZSw
@39:39

>Why are leftists so miserable?
Everything they do, everything they believe, everything they ARE, goes against nature, goodness and God. They deserve to wallow in their wretched misery.

Because deep down below the superficial grandstanding they know they're losing.

Had to get one of these fucking things it's too stupid not to.

Are you talking about Rudy Giulianni??

Since they project their failures and problems onto those they feel inferior too. They never address what is making them miserable which turns into an even intensifying mental illness feedback loop. Which is where we are now.

blah blah blah literally whos of failing NYT

RELEASE THE GODDAMN HILLARY NIGGER TAPES

Every week is like this.

I know /ptg/ likes to joke but imagine the Hillary timeline. No winning. Just hopelessness.

Well said

BOOM

youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U

McConnel is speeding up the process.
The wall will be built.
The tax reform will pass.
Republicans will win the VA governor seats.
Republicans will handily win Alabama.
Republicans will win the midterms hard and Democrats are currently in the process of repeating 2014 where polls in October looked similar to now.

Trump winning the election still hurts them. Every Democrat Lefty is in constant shock and outrage, whereas Trump supporters are happy AF, all the time.
The happiness of the Trump supporter is especially spicy to the Lefty.

There is no god retard, or if there is prove it

It's so sad that millions of young white men literally died for nothing in miserable conditions probably because some general ordered them to charge head-on into machine gun fire and barbed wire, after they had been listening to constant artillery shell explosions praying to God that one did not land near them.

I like it. It's soothing and it has certain vibes of Boards of Canada.

THIS. Texas and Florida need strong leadership (AG, Governor and State Legislature) to remain Red/competitive and maybe even eventually win the demographic and culture war.

>I have to pay 13 cents more for shipping
That's fucking it. IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW!

>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
- New York Times

...God bless O'Keefe, he's trying. But is this news?

A

You would think so but stalling at the senate isn’t a tar pitch but a rubber band. Remember that week before recess they confirmed dozens at a time? Nothing preventing it from happening at any day

Liberalism is the ideology of the molested. Whether that be sexually, economically, or militarily. They are women. Always vulnerable.

Blue poster spotted

Nah the media is doing their part to make Republicans and Trump supporters angry too. Which is good because it makes us turn out in elections.

>Republicans will win the VA governor seats.
You understand how soon your theory will be proven wrong? Not one thing you said will come to pass

FUCKING

Yeah anyone deluding themselves thinking that Alabama will go blue... Lol.

Because despite all those accusations, Trump keeps carrying on like nothing is amiss, and the lack of damage that would be inflicted on Trump is driving them absolutely mad. Each day, that little shimmer of hope they still have, is being extinguished even more.

YAWN.

That's racist, sexist, islamaphobic and insensitive user.

Also, hail satan.

It's always funny how reporters pussy around the pronunciation of Niger and try to one-up each other in trying to sound not racist

Can a Britcuck please explain how something like this happens?

>Alabama going blue

Who pays your salary?

I don't know what a blue poster is, but it's probably because they have to drive it farther to me.

He is the eternal finnposter he is payed in (you)s.

Fox News.

All of them will come true.
But when they do, you will still find a way to shill. Maybe you'll go back to muh empty airfields?
Alabama is as red as California is blue. I don't know who they are polling must it must be 45% niggers at the least in a state with like 30% and even less among voters.

Because subconsciously they know they have been getting BTFO recently

get a life

You say
> Not one thing you said will come to pass
He says
> Republicans will handily win Alabama.

Seems like you’re not tired of being proved wrong Finn. It’s entertaining at least, a little bit like watching Dick Dastardly at the Wacky Race to come so close and fail everytime.

Give it time

We are ruled by traitors. Guy Fawkes should have blown up the bastards 412 years ago.

see

Check every single past election for Alabama. It's a solid red state and there simply aren't enough niggers and white Democrats in the state to flip it.

(((ACLU)))

The Fox News Polls have been very wacky. I wouldn't put my trust in them.

All they can think about is Trump. Every waking moment they think about his smug, orange face and scream internally. They try their best to go about life, but he's always there, laughing because despite all their hatred, he's the president. And everything they ever enjoyed slowly disintegrates as he consumes their entire mind, forcing them into madness.

>unsure
>implying that isn't the crowd who doesn't want to admit they will vote for Moore but when the ballot comes up they will check his name off

>11%
They will all go to Moore and Democrats will spend millions to lose there. Also, when's the election?

The audacity of the Jews.

>NYT hate Drumpf
O'Keefe fails to deliver yet again.

Were fucked! Hahahahahaha

Is it sad that I know the exact image depicted in this drawing?

Why are leftists so stupid?

does sheboon take payments in the form of fully automatic rounds?

Trump achieved 85% of the white vote there with 70% of the voters being white.
In midterms, they are even whiter.
Tell me where they are supposed to get more white Democrat support from.

Can confirm.

Also, Heil Hitler.

If a (((poll))) has them tied, then you know it's going to be a slaughter
Nov 7 and checked

>he's failed at more in 9 months
Gotta fail to learn, gotta learn to figure out how to be president.

What was that paul ryan said this spring? He's "getting the hang" of the job or something?

wew

Kek good analogy.

YOU'RE NO KIMI RAIKKONEN FINN. YOU CAN'T WIN THIS RACE!

Oh wow, more subversive sandniggers. Didn't expect that.

December, which is the reason why they can produce shill polls without getting a bad review by poll analysts.

L

They have lives devoid of meaning and purpose, and so have to have an enemy against whom to stand so they can feel they have something worth living for.
t. guy who has a friend still trying to convince me of muh russia.

The poll oversamples dems by 7% and under samples republicans by 5%. It's a garbage poll with a 15pt error.

Finns are now outlawed.

Sarah looks even uglier next to Hope.

>TWO PHONES