Bleach Manga

Raw chapter here: blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1751781

Translated chapter very soon

Praise the big juicy shiba tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-18/bleach-manga-gets-live-action-film-in-2018-starring-sota-fukushi/.105510
youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The savior is in the chair again

Fuck you soul society, you deserve to burn down.

I love her love her love her love her

>raw

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Damn karin is hot

>save fucking everybody
>get thrown back in jail

The keikaku life.

Man not only her tits are top tier, her ass is out of this world as well.

>Translated chapter very soon
But mangastream dropped it.

Why is it in Korean?

>Mangastream are assbusted
This is too good.

Because that's what we always get first. We don't actually get raws until a few days later.

Who put him back there ? Are we supposed to believe he went back on his own ?

So what is this big announcement?

This ended up being fake but the results were still the same funny enough. The art was pretty on point too that I fell for it.

So what was Ichigo's bankai again?

>save fucking everybody

No? What did he actually achieve, in the end?

source?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-18/bleach-manga-gets-live-action-film-in-2018-starring-sota-fukushi/.105510

The only ship I ever liked that was canon was Sakura/Syaoran. It was very cute at least.

But Ichiruki was my real OTP and now it's dead... Time to move on I guess.

CUTE
U
T
E

Live action movie. It's shit.
That was honestly impressive.

Broken

>the biggest part of the last chapter of Bleach is actually Aizen monologuing

SASUGA

It rhymes with jive-traction groovy.

The Heart.

>Live action movie.
>It's shit.

user, it isn't even out ye...no, I can't do it. It's going to be horrendous and we all know it.

Fanfiction.net provides better endings than this. Forget the shipping what the fuck happened to almost every character. If that's too much where is Urahara and Isshin?

They literally had an orgy after defeating Yhwch

This character has senna hair, while real one has similarity to Rukia's frontal hair.

I apologize fore calling everybody autistic/retarded/faggot etc who said this was fake.

> Aizen isn't the biggest part of any chapter even if it's just him sitting for a single panel

>2018
Will Bleach still be relevant in 2018 ?

Maybe Yhwach's attack on him knocked him out for a while and SS was on the ball and imprisoned him.

Maybe he just decided to go back on his own to fuck with them. Aizen is a weirdo after all.

When jump's gonna force the inevitable sequel, this pairing is going to be infinitely better than fucking boruto and fruit salad

Orihime had such a shitty life that I would have felt bad if she didn't get the man she loved. But why didn't Kubo try to develop their relationship, at least a little bit? It's really unappealing compared to Ichiruki...

Anyway, we lost and that's it.

>Maybe he just decided to go back

>that chair tho

It's safe to say any character you didn't see post war is dead. Don't get your hopes up.

The problem is that people were calling it fake for the wrong reasons. Oh well, the result is the same either way.

Rukia is sterile. Ichika is the reincarnated Sena who Renji and Rukia adopted from Rukongai.

It won't get a sequel, not with this ending.
Shonen jump offed Bleach for good, it's not the same case as negima

This is the guy who will play as Ichigo in the live action movie, by the way.

Pic is him 5 years ago.

>Shonen jump offed Bleach for good
We are finally free.

What? The ending paved the way for a sequel, it can't be more clear.

>But why didn't Kubo try to develop their relationship, at least a little bit
Full Toriyama. He knows what pairings he wants, but he doesn't feel up to writing them, so he doesn't. But while Dragon Ball went on and Toriyama had to do little moments here and there, Kubo saved the pairings for the very end, so we get Renji offering Rukia a "piggy back" in front of Byakuya's cucked ass and Ichigo and Orihime using each other's first names.

I'm still salty about Gin dying.

christ.

That was honestly one of the best fake pics I ever saw. Kudos to whoever made it up

No it won't

Harribel is still alive in the sex dungeon

it reeks of sequel though.

>Aizen was never trapped
>He's just plotting an even bigger keikaku

why the hell he looks like a young Isane?

True. Even that one I read the other day where Rukia was Yhwach daughter was better than this shit.
I usually read some fanfiction before sleeping but now I don't want to. Feels bad.

>implying anyone will read the sequel and it won't be canned in less than 30 chapters

Kubo burned too many bridges for any fan support for any future works in the near future.

>ububu her mom was a whore and a bunch of kids pulled her hair at school
Rukia's life was objectively shittier.

But she got the hotter dude in the end and gave birth to the cuter kid and probably lives in a mansion and is a captain now, so all is well.

It doesn't, lots of manga end this way.

>Kazu will never go see Grandpa Aizen and sit on his lap
>Grandpa Aizen will never raise his finger at him and ask him since when was he under the impression
>Grandpa Isshin is nowhere to be seen either

Literally how?

>Rukia's life was objectively shittier.
>But she got the hotter dude in the end and gave birth to the cuter kid and probably lives in a mansion and is a captain now, so all is well.
Both statements are true, my man. I still wanted Ichiruki.

>Orihime has always been in love with Ichigo
>Had multiple moments that show it's not a mere crush and she understands him
>Said multiple times she longed to be there for him
>Had multiple characters root for her
>Showed multiple times her resolve to protect Ichigo
>At the start of the final fight she's happy that she's finally there for Ichigo
>Ichigo was always exceptionally nice to her, unlike any other character in the series
>Rukiafags surprised that she won
>BUT MUH PARALLELS
>BUT MUH KISUKE SPREAD
>BUT MUH STICKERS AND COVERS
You don't have to like it, but don't say that it wasn't coming for years.

>all of bleach as been azien playing with his sockpuppets

Then why would they force Bleach to end this soon?
He probably hinted a sequel incase another magazine wants to pick him up, or just to give another fuck you to everyone

So in the end, Ichigo & Orihime and Rukia & Renji ended up together and each ended up having a child of their own, is that it?

Well it was definitely the most logical and predictable outcome. How assblasted were and are the Ichirukifags? Do we have any glorious compilation or montage of their whining?

She looks the same, and the context with the last panel is the same. Assistant leaking some of Kubo's rough work?

Retard here, how do you guys find this stuff out?

Uchuuuu.....

What? Orihime's parents beat the living shit out of her. Her brother was in fear for her life so he ran away from home at eighteen. Orihime then, friendless, enrolled into school and got the shit kicked out of her by bullies.

Then, on the day of her first argument with her brother, he gets hit by a car and dies. He then comes back and tries to murder her. She's had a shit life. Rukia was surrounded by friends her entire life.

Harassing people isn't funny

>She looks the same
Are you blind?

>ichigo never showed any romantic interest in her
>it's ok, she did and that's enough
NAH

It was on MangaStream discord.

>Rukia's chemistry with Ichigo
>Rukia was the one that made Ichigo stop being a faggot after the SS arc
>Rukia saving Ichigo every fucking time
>Muh anime shipping
>Death and strawberry
I'm not mad, just sad.

People are making it. They're waiting on the chapter to release so we can get all the butthurt from everywhere.

>Ichigo was always exceptionally nice to her, unlike any other character in the series

Everything is true about Orihime, but this is not true at all though. Ichigo is like that with every character he cares for deeply.

One thing is that Orihime won simply for her one-sided feelings and she "waited" in a way. It's a really shit way to justify a couple.

Aizen is such a chill villain. I mean, after SS he literally spent hundreds of chapters doing practically nothing except hold staff meetings, sit in a comfy couch, sit in an uncomfy chair, and sip coffee. And even in SS he spent most of the time reading stuff in a basement.

Fucking hell. I fell for it too.
It means at that point everything still could be changed.
Fuck, almost lost.

I need to know the artist.

Wise decision, user.

>Yuzu is still cute and pure looking
>Karin looks like a whore

Honestly the most distressing part of the finale is seeing Ghost-Mengele continuing to get away with everything

It does, but lets be real, no one wants to read another Bleach ever again. If I could go back in time and tell myself one thing, I wouldn't even bother with lotto numbers but I would tell myself to stop reading Bleach.

Nah people were only rejecting it because they wanted ichiruki, not simply because the image was fake. In the end renruki's real daughter looks close to that except cuter.

Have you ever heard of a male MC winning? That's right, you haven't, it's the female side characters competing for the MC's dick, and she won.

It worked for Goku x Chi-Chi.

Wow. Holy shit wow!
When I first heard of the live action I was somewhat half joking about which Kamen Rider are we gonna see as Ichigo (I said it would be Kabuto)

But Bam! It's Fourze!

>a shitty concept is no longer shitty if it happens often enough
NAH

12.5% shinigami
12.5% hollow
12.5% quincy
12.5% human
50% semen demon

lmao is that as bad as living in the ghetto? She spent a good part of her life being taken care of by her brother and Aunt. Orihime should have toughened up like Rukia instead of relying on a man of Tatsuki all the time to protect her.

>Chad: "My fists aren't for hurting people"
>becomes a famous boxer
>Uryu: "I don't want to be a doctor"
>becomes a doctor
>Ichigo: *ignores Orihime*
>marries Orihime
>Shunsui: "Ichigo will become so powerful he'll be unable to return home"
>nope
How is Kubo able to give so little fucks about his own work?

>Yuzu is an untermensch chestlet
>Karin looks like a person

Rukia and Ichigo getting together would have been even shittier. They had zero romantic interaction with each other. With Orihime it was there, even if it was one sided.

Mayuri is Bleach's Orochimaru to the end.

>last panel of the whole manga is "since when were you under the impression I wasn't a shinigami as well?"
sasuga kubo

Yeah, Orihime had a really shit life and deserves to be happy.

But one the other hand, I hate happy endings where it shoehorned a happy ending for a character for the sake of it. I don't mind IchiHime but I hate there was no development for it whatsoever that wasn't Orihime dealing with her one sided feelings and her character basically becomes increasingly as the series went by.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

>Soon
There were wasted arcs that would of gotten lesser magazines dropped. He got way more chances he deserved despite slowing down the pace unbearably to grasp for the next plot.

>White Swastika sword

You mean Yuzu has defective cells because despite being fucking twins only Karin actually developed as a nice woman.

Orihime shota doujinshi when!?
ichigo karin doujinshi when?!