You hear that Mr. Rural?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Rural

You hear that Mr. Rural?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Rural...

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-support-plummets-rural-areas-small-towns-poll-article-1.3551731

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irNRLkvVc4Y
trumptwitterarchive.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#delusional

> losing the rural vote
He's fucking finished

>polls

Nice (((poll)))

The only president in US history to win again and again despite always being down in every poll.

youtube.com/watch?v=irNRLkvVc4Y

That is true. But he dindu nuffin. Literally. Except maybe a hole in one.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAA

All of 2016:
10 most accurate pollsters: Trump will win bigly
Libshit MSM: There's no way Trump can win lol

>Trump wins bigly
Libshits: How did this happen?!
People with brains: Yeah, literally every election predicting agency was saying this was happening. Why didn't you know?

2017:
Libshit MSM: Trump losing ground in polls
Bureau of Labor Statistics: Unemployment at 17 year low

Libshits: lol Drumpf

People with brains: Anyone have an asprin? All this winning is making my laser eyes sore.

>Libshits
that is your internal problem. the world is not made of "libshits" the world is just laughing at your monkey-ass president. stop being a narrow minded redneckian /ptg/ ape. America is a joke to the world. Just look at the fat Kim, he literally don't give a flying fuck about your ranting twitter-trained orangutan.

Drumpf is a clown and he perfectly represent America.

My dailynews
Lol next time come with better soucer lefty pol sucks at every turn fucking pathetic cock suckers

Is this the beginning of the end of Trump's campaign?

Your mother is a whore and you are a memeflag faggot

Lose it to who? The democrats? Rural people will never, ever vote for a democrat.

Dopey dotard orange autist spawnbox.

i mean, just look at the trumptwitterachive.com this guy is a loony

trumptwitterarchive.com/ fyi

NYC has no clue what's going on in rural areas... zero

Google any Trump offspring. Shit brix.

That's what libshits don't get. People don't have to like or approve of Trump to vote for him.

When will you people get it? WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK what the rest of the world. We don't need you. We hate you gahs. We don't want to be anything like you. If the rest of the world likes our president it's a reason for us to dislike him.

I was in the navy for six years, did three deployments. Traveled around the globe a few times since then.

Despite what libshit media tells you, the world loves Americans. (Especially Austria, for some reason.) Everywhere you go that isn't a tourist location, people loving meeting Americans.

We're known in most places to be giant, loving, lovable, loud barbarians. Quick to call you friend, prefer a non-violent setting to relax, get drunk, and be loud.

American news on foreign TV channels constantly. It's always been this way, I'm told. Anywhere you go - half their news media is stories from the USA. And they're a lot more informative because they don't have American libshit media bias.

So... America is not a joke to the world. Libshits think it is, but you don't meet many libshits with enough money to travel, so they have to rely on what that retard puppet Trevor Noah tells them.

And you can call me a redneck all you want. The proof is in the math. Average IQ of Wisconsin is 7 points higher than the average IQ of California. To put that in a simple format - you know Koko the gorilla? Koko's intelligence is to your intelligence what your intelligence is to ours.

I'll even link a graphic for you since you probably had trouble deciphering the larger words I used.

Toodaloo, faggot.

Leave him alone. Americans voted for him. He makes me laugh almost every day.

Fucking cheese farmer thinks he's smart lol

>libshit media
i'm a nazi tier eurofag. just drop that crap already.
everyone here dislike killary and drumpfy the clown. they are both pathetic. the most disturbing thingy is that out of 323 million of americans, you ended up with an old hag and a fucking clown. the fucking clown won.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voters head. Theres also Trump's 80s style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realize that they're not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tumps favorite catchphrase "I guarantee you", which itself is a clever reference to Trumps Art of the Deal. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trumps genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid..

But here's more proof, repeated:

Election predicting is a business. Because it is a service that companies wish to sell, it pays to have a track record of accuracy. Hence, you can look up the accuracy of any polling agency to check their history of accuracy. And there are companies that have near pinpoint accuracy through several elections.

In 2016, a libshit MSM commonly used polls generated by QUINNIPAC. When you look up Quinnipac, you find them to be the 48th most accurate predictor, with a history of being right a whopping 38% of the time.

They are wrong 62% of the time, and these are the figures libshit MSM kept vomiting on you.

Now, the 10 MOST accurate predictors? (Actually 11 because there are two who are tied for first with an accuracy of 0.1%, one of them is Pew (of course)). The 10 MOST accurate? Well, they all had Trump winning huge.

Quinnipac, wrong 62% of the time: what libshit media told you.
10 most accurate agencies, always right: what critical thinkers look at.
Trump: Tried to tell you this but was misquoted on the same libshit MSM lying to you about who was going to win.

You: still tuning into the people who lied to you

Trump: still trying to tell you you're being lied to.

Libshit MSM: still lying to you because they know you're stupid enough to believe.

He's never going to be elected now. Trump BTFO!!!

>America is not a joke to the world. Libshits think it is
>Republican ran on MAGA, and making America look good again to the world because it was a joke.
>Subjective experience beats facts.
Lucky for you intelligence isn't a prerequisite for serving Israeli Auxiliary navy.

...said the unemployed faggot to the radar technician whose house is almost paid off.

Don't get me wrong here. Nobody hates you here, i'ts just that neanderthal that kick the laughs in. I mean, he's a walking embarrassment.

Lock her up - fail
Drumpf university - lol
Wall - ____
Best Korea - dindu nuffin
Tax reform - well, he's an expert on that
Nukes? - expert youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

man, he's a fucking joke. and he's stalling you more than our politicians stalls us. and that's hard to top!

Unemployment at 17 year low.

Consumer confidence at 19 year high.

Wall - prototypes already built.

Stalling?

He's got a thousand objectives. If you want to pick the ones that libshit media cherry-picked to make him seem idle, that's on you and libshit MSM.

If you want to see what he's done:

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

Dude's busy like a beaver on speed.

>Hence, you can look up the accuracy of any
>polling agency to check their history of accuracy.

>Now, the 10 MOST accurate predictors? (Actually 11 because there are two who are tied for first with an accuracy of 0.1%, one of them is Pew (of course)). The 10 MOST accurate? Well, they all had Trump winning huge.

Provide data, please.

Who the fuck is "Mr. Rural"? NY Daily News can eat a kike dick.

>a poll
>NY Daily News

>kike dick

day of the rope is near shill. sage all fields.

>>kike dick
exactly

Lel so true. People who have never spent time past the metro areas of American cities have no idea.

>shill
I shilled 24/7 for that kike lover Drumpf and he still owes me $24.256 for reddit, Sup Forums and multiple boards during his campaign shitfest.

Is there a shortage of muslim cock for your faggot ass to suck on?

>Said the welfare queen to the self made millionaire that plays real life monopoly.

What is this, tag team shilling? Get your shit together & stop making it so obvious, faggots

we have 0 mudshits here.
try again

No.

>poll shows

You can make a poll and have it show literally any result you want. Putting any faith in news polls is just downright stupid. I thought libs would have learned that from what happened during the election, but I guess I gave them too much credit.

HE'S LOST THE RURAL VOTE?
HE'LL NEVER BREAK 40% AT THIS RATE
MARCO STILL HAS A CHANCE
BERNIE CAN STILL WIN
... err wake me up in 60 days when they're trying _YET AGAIN_ to effect reality with fake news
> hello you with the #ImWithHer slash #PleaseFuckMyWife t-shirt...d...d..d.so you like Trump?

now you know why MN was chosen as the drop site for the biohazard material of a million fucking braindead zombie fucking diseased fucking inbred somalis

>get drunk
Stopped reading right there. Only kids and trash "get drunk"

Aha...
Ahaha...
Ahahahaha....
AHahahahahahsfdsahfb

>be ny daily news
>try to speak for rural america
>get horse laughed into oblivion
>secretly contribute to Trump's reelection campaign
>eat shit

>the world loves Americans. (Especially Austria, for some reason)

It's because of Schwarzenegger.

>redneckian
that is your internal problem. the world is not made of "redneckians" the world is just laughing at your titanic faggotry.
who fucking cares what croatia thinks; they aren't white.

>trailer
Ftfy

So you voted for Drumpfy.
Tell me;
do you pay taxes? cause your president don't
are you willing to die for your cuntry? cause your president 5x won't
do you want to get an education? cause your president can provide with his planetary famous Drumpf University & Chess Academy

Ok dumbass. >> believing (((polls))) and articles written by (((Jason sheckelstien)))

Why don't you fuck off and worry about your own shitty country stupid faggot. Are you really that fucking clueless and don't realize that almost every media outlet is against him and will make up whatever lie they can think up to discredit him

I live and work residential rural areas and noticed the complete opposite
In all fields boys

You're a shill. & if you aren't, you understand nothing about America. I'd recommend you read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Moby Dick, & In the American Grain by William Carlos Williams before commenting any further on a nation you don't understand.

wrongity wrong, i'm always up one level.
you see, i can spic your language, but you are an infant regarding slav language. a fetus, for that matter.

Cancel the pol, someone told me they personally observed the opposite.
The fucking state of you cunts.

Choke on a sausage & get trichinosis

except you, nigger

>You're a shill
Really? Well who's gonna pay me then? Drumpf? Crooked Hillary? All I have is an Internet connection. And it's paid by me.

How did those polls work out for you last november there, bud?

He paid more taxes then the other candidates remember Rachel Madcow?

Can you rephrase the question?

Europe is made of libshits. That's why you all are such beta cock sucking faggots. All the alpha real men came to America. Has Croatia ever contributed anything to modern civilization? You all are dumber then American blacks and slightly smarter then African blacks

>we called the poll something else, now you can trust them

Believe fake polls or what your eyes see?
Nice memeflag you forgot to change.

Shouldn't you be out raping you stupid sand nigger

>So you voted for Drumpfy
You shouldn't jump to conclusions. Often it can lead to you being incorrect. Kind of like when the media jumped to the conclusion that Clinton had a 95% chance to win the election.

I'd believe a pol over 1 retard.

>(((Polls)))
It's like you never fucking learn.

And that's why you keep failing sweety

Why would anyone aside from a slav need to understand slav language? It's completely useless.

lol, look at the welfare queen project

Are those polls done by the same people that gave Hilary a 95% chance to win, polling way above trump?

Again with the polls huh? You faggots just keep chasing carrots.

>le sweety meme.
I bet you like saying it "ironically". Nohomo.

>rural and suburban retar-

I guess they’re not so stupid after all

haha you fags will never learn

alrighty then, tell me, what are Drump's achievements are?

And most important, why does America have paid health care, education and 0 vacancy days? That sound like North Korea ffs!

We have free education, 30 paid days per year, free healthcare in fucking Croatia (pop nearly 4 mil. like some us city)

all the people i know and work with in central mass may not like trumps words and actions we fully support his deeds.

personally i love the man

>Le le meme
Oh sweety Bernie or one of his picks will never win and it's glorious

>"did you hear what the (((presstitute))) said about what you think? please ignore the fact that it's absurd and believe it even though it is a major (((lie)))."
checks out as (((legit))).

Slav language=Slave language=Oooga booga nigger

>we

The more help you ask from Daddy, the more control her had over you. Quit acting like those are supporting standards by default. Your shit may be free but it's worse than ours. Get real dumb ass.

>why does America have paid health care, education and 0 vacancy days? That sound like North Korea ffs
That's because nice things like that mean you're a commie and a traitor. The mega rich shouldn't have to pay any more taxes, they need that money for their degenerate hobbies and insanely wealthy lives.

*does not

so fucking sad to see american youth eating shit in schools.

>poll

Croatia didn't get the memo.

>It's not gay If I'm just pretending.

> a Reuters/Ipsos survey showed

Pic related

Also there is no "free". You and everybody else are paying for it ... forcibly. We have the freedom of choice.

Why do you keep trying to argue with me as if I were a Trump supporter? It seems like it's the only way you can formulate an argument so you try to project that on to me.

The point I'm making is don't put faith into polls posted by the media, because they can and have been faked by polling only certain groups of people. All of the anti-trump stuff you're trying to push isn't relevant because this is true for both sides of the coin.

Eat shit, comrade Macan.

It was HIS TURN!!!

Political genius is not a matter of having a genius- level iq or Ivy League erudition. It's got a lot more to do with sensing the spirit of a nation & being able to give voice to it. & also to be attuned to the movement of history: like Bismarck said about "hearing the rustle of God's cloak" h grabbing hold of it. Trump certainly does the first, & at least partly has done the second. Right- wing or populist political movements are rolling across Europe. People mock Trump's way of speaking & his apparent backwardness & anti- intellectualism- - but they've said the exact same things about Americans generally since the late 18th c. We have a tradition of being autodidacts who dissent from academic consensus just as from received political wisdom. But anyone who thinks Americans are dumb because of this badly misread history. Trump is just an archetypal American- - rough hewn, self- made, practical, skeptical of the priestcraft of academia.

With all that free stuff no wonder your country is an economic powerhouse and such a cultural leader

>poll

Gee, what a surprise a poll from a mainstream media source is predicting Trump is going horrible, he can never win the election at this rate.