WEEE

World's next animated superheroes are African schoolgirls

youtu.be/so5v2K5LTW4

timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-10-19-worlds-next-animated-superheroes-are-african-schoolgirls/

>The next planet-saving superheroes poised to catch the imagination of children around the world are four African schoolgirls.

>The animated exploits of Mama K’s Super 4 will be made into 26 episodes‚ each 22 minutes long‚ by Cape Town’s Triggerfish Animation. The series will be distributed worldwide by British children’s entertainment company Cake.

>The series is the brainchild of Zambian writer Malenga Mulendema‚ one of eight winners in the Story Lab initiative‚ a 2015 programme sponsored by Triggerfish in partnership with the Walt Disney Company and the Department of Trade and Industry.

>“‘Mama K’s Super 4’ stood out among hundreds of TV shows that we reviewed during a continent-wide call for animated projects‚” said Triggerfish’s Anthony Silverston.

>“In her pitch‚ Malenga said that growing up‚ she’d never seen herself reflected on screen in an animated show. With Cake‚ we’re glad to have found a bold partner who has embraced her vision for a show centred on four innovative African girls.”

>“Mama K’s Super 4”‚ set in Lusaka‚ pays comic homage to the superhero genre and draws visual inspiration from 90s R&B and hip-hop girl groups.

>In the series‚ aimed at children aged 6 to 11‚ four teenage girls are recruited by former secret agent Mama K to help save the world.

>“Fighting rich and powerful opponents with limited resources means Mama K’s Super 4 will have to be smart and resourceful‚” says the series description.

This is great. They are finally making their own IP and not tarring an existing one.

Can't wait for no one to watch it

Aren't American cartoons either for children or stoners? I'll stick to my more mature Japanese cartoons, thank you.

needs more obesity.

Forced niggerazation of your children.

I fail to see the problem. So a new comic series with an all black cast.
So? They do not take an existing thing and fuck it up as they made something new.

>Niggers make nigger cartoons
Nothing wrong with that. If it's as crazy as their movies, then I might watch that shit.

Fpbp

It's nice that they actually made something of their own for once but the Jews sending it worldwide is another matter.
We don't need global children's TV or we'll end up with pic related in less fucked up countries.

>theres a fat one in Africa
ok m8

Finally, hope they can save starving children in africa by not producing!!!

>only one is fat
umm, no sweetie

>fighting rich and powerful opponents

every fucking time

With the power to travel 15 miles and back for water.

>being smart enough to attend an elementary school is considered a super-power in Africa

>African American
>African
Umm, sweetie, these do not mean the same thing. Just because your niggers have gotten fat, it doesn't mean that the saffers are.

South Africans living near White people are pretty fat mate. It's produced in Cape Town.

What are their superpowers? And spreading AIDS & Ebola? Necklacing or cannibalism?

WE WUZ SAYLA MOONZ N SHIET

Jews found out niggers watch more tv than whites
Who gives a shit if you're a productive or active kid?
This is just opportunity to excel beyond the shackles of modern averages

>the next animated trainwreck is about african schoolgirls
ftfy

Eh, fair enough. If they were on their own, on the other hand...

Agreed im glad to see the boons are starting to realize that creativity is the first step towards becoming a civilized and respectable race

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it

Honestly I don't see any problem. Look at the the Powerpuff Girls or most American cartoons. Mostly white cartoon characters. Which is fine cause they're based in a country with a white majority. Set in Zambia means it's already in a country that's 99% black. Black hero's made by black writers in a black Country. Don't be a hypocrite faggot user, can't have whitey saving the day everyday.

Oh my god.
We need to stop Canadians traveling here.
Wait until I meet one.
A nation based on child abuse

>Silverston

Anime is for kids or dirty pedophiles you filthy chink.

So if they are sooooo cool how come real African girls (I doubt they go to school) are on my telly on begging adverts asking for £3 a month for clean water?
(And it beats me why it would cost me three quid for niggers to learn to filter and boil drinking water whilst refraining from pooing in it for a change)

Then explain why I love it when I'm neither of those things.

A 24/7 children's network that played shows from around the world could be pretty nice actually. The content has to be managed by people who actually care about early childhood education though, not the greedy disgusting Jews who run the media now.

>african
>going to school
So that's their super power?

I can't stop laughing and everyone is looking at me now HELP!

This is a good thing.

Western cartoons are responsible for Africans wanting to get people smuggled to America or Europe.

They see a cartoon like Family Guy and see how good Peter Griffin has it compared to them:

Peter Griffin is dumb as fuck, has no job and knows a giant chicken... He also lives in suburban luxury and has, by African standards, attractive children.

If you're in a mud hut in Africa, smelling an open sewer in the street outside in the bright sunshine, starving to death while the local warlord rapes your daughter in front of you and you haven't seen your sons for 2 years after the same warlord took them away to be child soldiers in his personal army, then Peter Griffin and his talking dog seems have the sort of lifestyle you can aspire to. Yes, move to America, everything will be ok then...

Or why not illegal immigrant it to Europe? You can be like Asterix the Gaul: All the boar you can eat, drugs that make you super-strong and all the Italians you want to beat the shit out of if you get angry. Sounds good...

Maybe you want a good life for your kids, kind of like what Peppa Pig has? Time to bogus assylem seek your way to Britain, then!

At least when they see that they live in South Africa and it is NOTHING LIKE the South Africa of Mama K, the penny might drop that cartoons are fantasy, not reality.

>“Fighting rich and powerful opponents with limited resources means Mama K’s Super 4 will have to be smart and resourceful‚” says the series description.
So they are fighting the jews?

This literally wouldnt be an issue if the media didnt heavily emphasize their race

I never really watched it but wasnt fresh prince good because it was entertaining and not because they were all niggers?

>inb4 the main baddie and all their evil compadres are white
Show could be good if it doesn't constantly make it a race thing

Isn't there a Powerpuff Girl of colour now or something?

Most villains are white though. We whites have such a diversity of character options where as everyone else is a toilet color with brown or black hair.

They have their own content, which is something to celebrate.

Some african countries have their own version of Hollywood, and it's booming.

kys pedo. animefag deserve to hang.

This, big mouth is a great cartoon

So an african made a tv show about africans?
Nothing wrong with it, they're finally making their own show instead of wanting to forcefully be inserted in ours
Exactly this

Holy shit

They have the power of AIDS

Wakaliwood is the new frontier of kino.

their superpowers include escaping from Boko Haram, curing people's AIDS by being raped, regrowing chopped-off hands, eating albinos to recharge their magic, carrying heavy things on their heads, stretching their lip plates out to any size, detecting crocodiles underwater, pulling out guinea worms and bot fly larva with their minds, not having clitorises, and keeping perpetually slim figures via breast ironing and perpetual famine

>hating on peppa pig

I hope this is not actually the case, my friend. People don't generally think that cartoons are real, not even sub-Saharan Africans. Showing kids shows from another country is really good for them. You just have to make sure it's not overly politicized propaganda nonsense, which is admittedly hard sometimes, but still. Divisions around the world are the Jews greatest success my friend. Don't help them out. Exposure to the norms of other cultures is a good thing, not saying you should just take them into yourself and become a South African mind you, but it helps with understanding the world on a very basic level.

I love how a bunch of suits in an office having a production meeting and deciding to green light a show like this because marketing sent a spreadsheet showing it was on point with the public and will increase ad revenue 300 points and they all agreed and moved to the next meeting note turned into a cabal of sinister Jews coveting around a poisoned well reading from the protocols on how to make the world degenerate before eating a Christian child

It’s all a conspiracy not making money at all

>africans think Peppa Pig is a documentary on how good British life is

Wakaliwood is pure and free of Jewish influence.

is the blue one a sissy boy?

>make something original
>it's still shit

wow

uh, wheres the mexicans, arabs, and whites?
They cant have this racist ass shit all to themselves

Gonna be a boring show, it's just gonna be a different one failing at school every week.

Good taste, familad

At what point do black people realize they're being patronized?

If they say a national news story about a black man successfully wiping his ass after shitting, would it click how awful they are in general to need national coverage like that?

Most of the intelligent blacks already know this. They seem to be split between people abusing it to further their own career at the expense of their race and prople trying to fight it and getting labeled an uncle tom.