Why is Sup Forums so easily fooled by roasties this bitch seems fake as fuck

Why is Sup Forums so easily fooled by roasties this bitch seems fake as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRUhJlurBdyGwVyyaAdwS9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they dont get laid

>walk into girls room
>gonna get laid hell yeah
>see walls covered in big government sucks and kekistan posters
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
Stay away from politically active women regardless of their beliefs

That's good advice, but you could make it broad and just stay away from politically active people.

take it a step further and keep away from people. all people

>this bitch seems fake as fuck
All women are.

this works fairly well for me

Image search says "pepe the racist frog" who dis? And since fucking when is pepe wayciss? He's a fucking frog!

You mean turn 180° and walk away.

If you turn 360 degrees you're still facing her, so you're not walking away, newfag

claims conservative: Actually a total attention whore.

Lurk for two fucking years!!!!!!!!! How is that difficult

If you turn 360 yYou can walk away backwards so you can still look at her while walking away.
Cause she's cute.
Also, checked.

>implying the verbatim newfag response to 360 walkaway is sincere
>implying your response to my 360 reply isn't also meta memeing
>implying my response to your metamemeing isn't also meta
Why two years? I've been here all summer

>inb4 finnish autist

Nice bait

dude i just saw like the same post from you on another thread trying to derail it. if you don't have anything original to say stop posting. also stop projecting, Sup Forums is literally millions of different people from all over the world

>calls someone newfag
>doesn't recognize 360 degrees meme

Is listening to women regarding politics red pilled?

It’s literally the opposite of red pilled, whatever that’s called.

Who is this young beauty

I was going to be a sarcastic faggot and post a color wheel, but found pic related and now I'm angry
Jews have infiltrated something as simple as "color theory"

Red blue and green are the 3 primaries.

I can't tell which layer of irony this bait is taking anymore.

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Because she’s “hot.” That’s all these virgins care about. They seem some whore on YouTube wearing fuck me shorts and boots repeating whatever right wing gibberish she heard somewhere and suddenly she’s /ourgirl/.

Virgins shouldn’t be allowed to post.

>Stay away from politically active women regardless of their beliefs

hmmm

>whatever that’s called
get out you newfag

She's a fucking known whore who "changed her ways" because patreon money. It's a new form of camwhoring holy shit the absolute state of you cucks.

You’re talking to virgins who fap to these cam whoring youtubers. You’re not going to get through. There’ll be about 5000 Lauren Southslut threads by tomorrow.

this

Show us her tittyboinks or get the fuck out, faggot.

>The state of Sup Forums with this new global rule
Could you even imagine

>roasties

No idea what this means

>roasties

Please tell me this is satire.

lol

Trips of truth, newfags stay off my board

Blue pilled

Have a Czech autist: it's an obvious photoshop

Seriously who is it?

how many levels of bait is this

i'll (you) you

Yeah no one I know who's pleasant to be around expresses anger over politics toward everyone all the time (unless it's a policy which directly affects them)
In fact I've noticed people who staunchly believe in conspiracies (in sports and politics) will also believe their peers are conspiring against them, a hilarious quality which leads to their own failure unless they see sense

here you go, user. go fap.
youtube.com/channel/UCRUhJlurBdyGwVyyaAdwS9w

NEVER
BELIEVE
A
WOMAN

This is 101 shit. Women are incapable of having true conviction.

Fuck that, I'm getting my dick wet.

There’d be like 5 posters left.

so i get that roastie refers to some vaginas - i figure it has something to do with loose slutty vaginas.

is that correct? or is it just any woman?

Where did you two morons learn physics?

This.

Especially the YT singles caked in foundation

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Anne Frank

go back tucking >>>/reddit/ you baitcuck thread nigger

Roast beef lips

Thanks, why is there a camwhore thread?

Checked out her channel, she seems fake and counter productive another wannabe Tomi Lahren type who would probably flop on any issue if she were preassured on The View.
Women are useless in politics unless they're raised from childhood to believe what we believe so it's intrinsic, they are what they are and can't change only men can do that.

>big dicks

what did they mean by this

>roasties
wtf is a roastie

A woman who's vagina looks like Roast beef from too much use, a vapid superfical woman who's essentially good for nothing.

You have to understand that Sup Forums was filled by ledditors during the election. Every sense of a young conservative girl gets their balls to itch.

Are you fucking serious

A woman who's been with so many guys that her fanny flaps look like roast beef.
Also a useless waste of space that votes against the family out of jealousy for not having one of her own.

When a women goes full whore and fucks guy after guy the labia minora start to project outward, resembling roast beef.

I'm not against roasties, because I'm not a fucking Christcuck or an insecure virgin, and I don't give a shit about muh traditional marriage. What some of us find cringey about many (not all) 'politically active' women is that it's all about the creative role for them and the attention, not so much the ideas. Look at Moldylocks. Do you really think she gives one shit about "fascism"?

Means your supposed to be 18 to post here stupid fucking kid.

Only underaged posters ask that dumb fuck question trying to funny.

betas never learn and trust whichever vaginal Jew that comes along and pretends to share their beliefs

despicable, weak and pathetic "men" they are

This is true. I've been with my wife for years and big (8 × 5.75) and her shit's busted from pounding it out.

If we get divorced, it's going to feel like throwing a hotdog down a hallway for manlets

her vag is roast beef from too much use?

"screenshot.jpg"

pic related

sounds like crybaby MGTOW/MRA shit

Can confirm, 7.5x6.5 here. My girls pussy is ruined at this point... shame really. I remembered it being so tight!

If you got tits pol will listen, not believe, but listen.

Just to add. It really is insane what a daily pounding with a good volume of cock will do to a cute little girls pussy.

Worst thing is, they love it.

Literally who

all you e-celeb worshipping faggots are just as bad as the boomers that watch tv and believe that shit. Form your own ideas. You have the internet at your finger tips but you choose to listen to some dumb cunt who uploads youtube videos. Look at all sides and work it out

Jew*

>"e-celeb"
Cringe term

>2/10 wouldn't bang, nobby knees

your mother is paying your rent isn't she, can't be that usless

Same goes for most guys assholes, if she's pegging you with her BBC strap-on every other day, then you'll end up loose and stretched out. No fun for the next girl!

Stay away from all biological life. That's my "motivus opsurondi", if you *wink* catch my *lip lick* meaning.

>>gonna get laid hell yeah
You are just as bad as the roastie

She is very late on this, if she showed up earlier she would have perfectly fit in with the anti-SJW/anti-feminist crowd.
She is young and obviously influenced by her BF, just stop posting her and leave her be.

It's evidenced by the behaviour of women who've reached their 30s after spending their 20s being cumdumpsters.

On her twitter:

>Just a cute blonde etc etc
>Filming videos with her cleavage strategically displayed
>Playing up the autism card
>Playing the damsel in distress despite filming a video with another person in the room
>Dyed her hair from black to Southern Lauren blonde

It should be fucking illegal to exploit the mentally ill on Sup Forums.

are you on your period or something you gay ass faggot? is blood foaming from your wizard sleeves ugly cunt? why else would you be so aggressive despite being a miserable fairy

Hate to break it to you, but most "e-celebs" out there are not geared towards Sup Forums, this is not the center of the universe. The normie masses are.

yeah it is because they just film themselves spouting whatever comes to their mind

you all know she has a boyfriend, right?

I rest my case. What are you? 15? 16?

>tfw no autistic blonde trad gf whose political opinions I don’t care about

only neo pol look up to those fake prophets that are constantly posted here....true polacks know that they are just using "us" for their own agenda (fame, notoriety, money, etc...) and dont care. The problem is that our voice is being slowly silecnced among all this alt rigth bullshit...

>Why is Sup Forums so easily fooled by roasties this bitch seems fake as fuck.

You racist kike parasites seem so scared of white nationalist women you need to attack every one of them?

Ashton doesn't seem fake at all but she is bluepilled as hell. I don't get why people have started making threads about her.

poor user

Being this new

I dnt know abt /pol but when I see white women talking about right ideology i get rape instincts so .... u know

My wife's bull sometimes get mad and calls me a faggot, and then Tyrone rapes me to assert his dominance while my wife laughs and calls me a pussy. I can assure you, a loose asshole is no fun.

>when I see a white woman ... i get rape instincts

fix'd

It's in your genes, Rajeesh

Woman don't have political beliefs you faggot, might as well have a little fun regardless of her new atention-seeking hobby.

Luckily we know how to stop you