they lost cold war

they'll lose the great nigger wars of 2028

Obvious fat burger falseflagger is obvious

Fuck off burger, show us your real flag

You have to spend money to win wars.

Vietnam, korea, afeganistan... Etc,etc

SLIDETHREAD

>You will never see the United States win a war
Literally true in nearly all of our lifetimes.

if amerikkka ever attacked bulgaria their gmo infused niggers will be routed within the week

cлaвa нa Бългapия

He said sporting the flag of a state that lost its only war.

The US relies on macho strength and tech etc.
Countries which fought on when they were wounded in WW2 are have better strategists and intel.
The US can win wars when they cooperate with the WW2 allies . . . sometimes unless it's against people like the taliban who've always fought with sticks and stones against empires.

you mean like actually lose one, rather than having politicians end wars prematurely because hippies are crying too much?

So if we just never pull out of afghanistan we will never have lost? Great strategy.

Didn't they lose to SJW's and the Left?

>Let's roll a bunch of wars into one.
Was the Napoleon campaigns all one war too?

Germany lost WWI the same way. But that was a global war against actual powers. Not farmers

What war did they actually win, aside from sweeping in at the end of WW1 and WW2 to claim all the glory?

The bullzhit is that the US fought 4 the US n not the Euro world empire. But hay inside rumor has it Germany's been prepping for decades.

That war isn't over yet

fbpb

>Be America in War of 1812
>Navy is destroyed and all maritime trading is ceased as British ships raid the coast
>Lose almost every battle until the end of the war when Britain doesn't care because France is defeated
>Government headquarters building which is widely regarded as one of the main icons of America is burned to the ground.
>Hundreds of Civilians are scalped and murdered by British armed Natives

We din luse guys it wuz a draw

>gmo infused niggers
the niggers dont come until all your infrastructure and men are dead from drone strikes. you have no idea the hellfire we can bring to your shithole

FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

We did a good job dad ,god save the queen

Let's see
Britain and France won WW1
Russia won the race to Berlin
Korea never ended
North Vietnam conquered Saigon
Afghanistan was a stalemate (and in the perspective of failing the original mission, defeat)
First Gulf War was hopeless
Second Gulf War was a victory in the same way Korea was a victory
Assad is winning in Syria but hardly thanks to the double crossing American deep state
Libya is a shambles but then again Sarkozy demanded full control of the operation so burgers get away with that one

AFAIK the last actual man-o-man war won by the USA involved the Anti-Spic Alliance and the little General who couldn't, Santa Anna.
Loads of small naval exercises like Cuba and the Philippines didn't even work out that well either.

It does raise a point about the viability of transatlantic war.
Don't be fooled, there's a good reason the last transatlantic incursion into the USA was the War of 1812.
Logistics are a cunt today as much as they were back then, because no matter how much the Pentagon and its private contractors do about cutting down on logistical costs with technological improvements such as drones and AI war machines, the only way you're going to win any war is by pounding the ground with soldiers, and those troops still need moving.

By that token it's actually very logical for America to have lost so many wars.
The British Empire could do fuck all about the Japanese invasion of Burma for the same reason.
A continental war would go much, much differently for the USA.

Didn't knew about this.
Prooving once again that jews can't fight

The Vietnam War
The Cold War

The World Wars can't be counted as "wins" because all we do is show up at the end and be like "WE DID IT!!!!!!!!"

we never 'lose' though, we just achieve these clandestine objectives that no one knows about except our [leaders]

>infrastructure
lmao pls don't destroy our precious infrastructure mr. 23%.

who's gonna fly those drones anyway? shaneequa?

>White house is burned
>haha we sure showed those smelly americans!
Didn't we retaliate by burning an entire city down?

They lost the civil war

Shut it DOWN goy!!!

European education folks!

bait

What about Syria? It was a proxy war, but we lost

>Russia won the race to berlin

We didnt even start heading for berlin till 3-4 years after the russians. Plus they had 10 million military deaths opposed to our 400k despite fighting on two fronts. If we were willing to sacrifice ten million soldiers in the march to berlin we would have been there in a month.

why dont you ask the drone operators who killed more people this year, than the last 8 years in a row. we have been busy. careful what you wish for bud

No you retaliated by failing to invade Canada. The reason Britain burned it was Americans burning Canadian farmsteads

ur fuckin dead kiddo

Pretty much all the wars you listed we only deployed like 20-30k troops. If we actually get pissed and fight with a few million its over.

Killing unarmed civilians doesn't count

>what is vietnam, afghanistan, somalia, iraq, syria
>inb4 we killed millions of civilians so we won

We lost our civil war in 1865.... And the nigger wars of the 1960s. Vietnam doesn't count, it wasn't a real war.

>he said while in America

>We didnt even start heading for berlin till 3-4 years after the russians.
You had a shorter distance, while facing the dregs of the Wehrmacht, with effectively no support from the Luftwaffe. Your inability to get to Berlin before the Soviets is inexcusable, I think Patton himself said he could have gotten there if he was allowed to keep advancing.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

>Vietnam doesn't count, it wasn't a real war
Why's that?
And what about Afghanistan?

nah , they are losing the race war

They lost the economic war they are in with China. They lost the race war. They were conquered by Jews.

The US lost every war that mattered.

Vietnam?

None were actually wars. Congress didn't even declare war.

More like I've read a book and and am not blinded with patriotism for this god awful country

doesn't count in what way? I bet you if we killed every civilian we could just walk into a country and take it even easier. just because liberals cry at civ deaths doesn't mean the military cares. have you noticed how its been a complaint forever? Its because we dont care. fuck anyone who isnt us

Motherfucker you're just mad that we took your empire

Afghanistan was just Busch 2 trying to meme.

The Afghanistan war started on 7 Oct 2001 and had all military objectives achieved on 17 Dec 2001 after the Battle of Tora Bora, the formation of ISAF, and the nomination of Hamid Karzai as the interim leader of Afghanistan.

The Iraq war started on 20 March 2003 and had all military objectives completed 1 May 2003. At that point the Iraqi government headed by Saddam Hussein controlled no territory. Saddam Hussein was captured in Dec 2003 and executed in Dec 2006. His sons were both killed on 22 July 2003. His entire Ba'ath party was thrown out of power.

We can absolutely win a war. Our problem is nation building and destroying an insurgency in defense of our new puppet governments.

1v1 us bro

The only thing you took from us is the slimy clay you are standing on, In the long run it was probably a good thing or we'd be flooded with Mexicans as well as pakis

also
>American Imperialism

Yet you lost every one of them. Even killing all the civilians.

Disgracefull

>small naval excercises like the Philippines didn't work out well

We literally lost one guy. To heat stroke. The Spanish fleet got rekt

>3-4 years after the Russians
Wow all the way in 1947?
They didn't start gaining ground back until 1943 and it was well into 1944 when they entered the Kraut fields.
Pic related.

The truth is that D-Day was only viable by doing it in the Channel.
Had you tried it in my country or even further east in Denmark, the Germans would have spotted your transport navy and gone full ham, mobilising as many troops as possible to the north as well.
Less distance to march, but also impossible to pull off in an operation already hindered by supply logistics.

This is true and it's not to the American military's discredit, because as I mentioned earlier you have to deal with a massive ocean between you and every warzone you enter.
If you could just send 200k well armed and well supplied soldiers on a walk to the fight, you would and the list would actually contain some victories.
Sadly that's not the case.

>petrodollar is the global standard
>losing

America had a population of 5 million compared to your 115 million (in the empire). I agree we lost and America was retarded for declaring war, but I can't say I'm surprised by the outcome.

Vietnam.

Oh ok then. So what was it? A military simulation?

dude, do you know anything about the opium trade or rare earth metals ? or oil ? or control of land ? ever heard of greater israel ?

our drone strikes lost what? Did you reply to the wrong person dumbass?

>ctrl+f Vietnam
>7 results

United States: 58,318 dead
North Vietnam & Viet Cong: 914,018 dead

still think USA lost that war, fucko?

>hurr durr
you wasted 8 trillions in Iraq. Tell me again how much profit you received from opium and oil? I am pretty sure its less than 8 trillion

MUH KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You fucking lost, just admit it.

you're stupid as hell what's your real flag ? leaf?

No i didnt De'Shaun. You killed all the civilians and didn't get all the objectives, you mongrel

"Abuse of left over presidential powers from WWII". The president sends the marines in, and then congress can either back the "action" (not war/not declaring) or look weak by pulling out.

Paris Peace Accords were signed on 27 Jan 1973. By 15 Aug 1973 almost all of our military personnel were removed from the region. Saigon fell to the NVA on 30 April 1975.

By the time the NVA won we had been almost entirely gone from the region for a year.

>HURR DURR

I guess the Axis won WW2 too right?

why don't you answer my question? how much profit you got from that Iraqi oil?

We are in the middle of a race war and this it's USA opponent.

I don't think they'll make it.

Hey guy's who would win in a war, with nukes not being allowable

America or Israel

Exactly.

>go outside
>piss on ant hill
>kill hundreds of ants
>but didn't kill every single ant so that means the ants won the war, haha humans btfo

when? our objective with our drone strikes right now is the kill every muslim we can, and t thats been successful so far. i think you are confused about what im talking about. a few extra english courses can probably help you out

The US is the global chad. All nations want to be with us, all nations want to be like us. Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going.

they lost against Russia tho

US was subdued by jew without him firing a single shot (or perhaps with a single shot, if you count one that killed Lincoln), burgers just vent and voluntarily became slaves. This is far worse than lose in battle like Germany or Russia.

Vietnam. Korea. Drugs.

i don't make shit you stupid piece of trash but the elites running my country have more control over this globe than they ever had. so are you a leaf ?

Why would America attack their masters?

>over 60 million jews were holocausted to death in the gas chambers, that means I'm right

In truth they will only lose one, the most important one. The last one.

>sucessful

No, you lost in syria. Your rebel side is losing badly.
And still losing in afganistan and the race war

>OUR LEADERS R NOT STUPID I SWEAR, THEY JUST SEEM STUPID BUT IN REALITY THEY PLAY 999D CHESS

keep telling yourself that brainlet

You lost in all your war objectives.
And you forgot to add 80% of the South side was Vietnamese. If you count the casualties including them you're only slightly ahead.
Also
>including civilians

I'm sorry I just wanted to discuss a hypothetical scenario. Honestly I doubt we could ever get past through the iron wall. It's practically impenetrable with only a 1% chance of any getting through.

Israel really is the greatest

jews were only 10% of those deaths. Nazis had much higher KD than USA therefore they won

so how many casualties have we had in syria vs targets destroyed?

keep talking in memes, chang

>implying our war objectives weren't just made-up nonsense as an excuse to kill gooks and steal their resources like every one of our wars
>implying we give a shit about south vietnamese gooks

The war was lost

buddy your country can't even beat a bunch of sandnigger shepherds with AK47, if you try anything to a country with actual military you will get BTFO

We met all our military objectives with the signing of the Paris Peace Accords which established a democratic South Vietnam. We had effectively left Vietnam by Aug 1973 and the NVA did not capture Saigon until April 1975.