Does Milk contain hormons that make you a pussy or something...

Does Milk contain hormons that make you a pussy or something? Or is it something white people should drink while being proud since most non-whites are lactose intolerant?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump!

bump!!

bump!!!

bump!!!!

bump!!!!!

bump!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REported

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why

reported
saged

Stick to organic brands at least since the cheap ones are packed full of artificial cow hormones.

nerds

>Does Milk contain hormons that make you a pussy or something?
Liberals hate milk so I doubt

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage and reported Mehmet

No, you're a pussy quit pinning it on Milk.

Long explaination: Cows are treated hormonially to keep them lactating, these hormones hormones can alter your body (you are likely to develope mantits) and suppress the male counterpart hormones if ingested en masse over a long time.

L2google swedecuck

Tons of estrogens in milk. Also other hormones and insignificant amounts of testosterone.
When the cow is pregnant and approaching due date it will produce tenfolds more estrogens.

All this is independent of hormones that are artificially pumped into the cow to make it produce more milk and make the cow grow faster. Bovine Growth Hormones etc.

TL; Cutting back on milk is probably wise. Ozonation can neutralize hormones though, get an ozone generator.

En masse over a long time.
I drink milk everyday and ive done that for like all my life am i fucked

Do they do this in Sweden too ?

You probably got a small dick because of it

How the fuck would i know? It is common practice thus you should expect it to be the case

can you find out plz

is 5.5 small

Sven you on a proxy ?

Milk accounts for 60-80% of ingested estrogen.

Milk is especially high in 17B-estradiol, which is one of the strongest estrogenic hormones out there and is orally bioavailable.

Full fat milk carries these hormones more easily.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660

RESULTS: We found that 23% (31/133) of all pubertal boys had gynaecomastia. More specifically, 63% (10/16) of boys in genital stage 4 had gynaecomastia.

PATIENTS: A total of 501 healthy Danish school boys (aged 6·1-19·8 year) from the COPENHAGEN Puberty Study.

so whats a good alternative?

Oat milk, Coconut milk, Almond etc...

What about cheese ?

Depends on the milk and what your goals are? People on Starting Strength see results on Gomad specifically because of the estrogenic compounds. You see the the compounds in their chain do not deposit fat per se, they mobilize sugar in their active regions. If you're doing squats and bench you're not gonna have any problems and have huge legs ass and chest. However, if you are a fat sitting lump, very quickly the mobilized sugars will turn into fat.

Historically, it was estrogen that gave us protofarming. Women, not horses or steers, pulled the plow b/c of their powerful estrogen fueled thighs and bunda.

Also too should you be drinking milk and your estrogens become elevated your body will to equalize and produce testosterone in order to maintain homeostasis.

tl;dr limit milk fat consumption to heavy squat and bench days. which should be most days any way.
Also buy grassfed pastured or pasture raised if you can. Very different Omega profile.

and if you get a little thicc, or manboobish test for yourself, and reduce consumption, increase workout, and possibly change brands.

>Women, not horses or steers, pulled the plow

Be me as small skinny boy. Mother & father say "Drink your milk and you will grow up big and strong"
OK.
Six three, 225lbs. 52 inch chest. Wise parents.
I grew up on sterilised milk which locally was nicknamed bulls blood. 1% is a good modern substitute. Never had a broken bone.

If you think there's estrogens in swedish milk you might want to check up on some food laws.
IIRC much of the milk we drink in Denmark is the same that you drink. And no, there are no estrogens in that milk.

In America it's required to put estrogen in milk. To make "bones strong"

Oh wow, that shit would not fly in Denmark. Our food regulation is tough as fuck. That would never be sold in stores

>In America it's required to put estrogen in milk

sunflower seed smoothie/juice.

Milk comes from titties.

I'm sure this is a slide thread, but fuck if only American niggers knew how interwoven milk is in African cultures.

Niggers love milk!!!

>To make "bones strong"
you need that, no normal human can carry 200kg of fat

Irish farmer here.

Cows are pregnant majority of the year. They release extra oestrogen when pregnant which ends up in the milk. Avoid milk. Kefir, whey, cheese and yogurt are good tho, cause muh gut bacteria and the maturing process changes them completely.

Good source of fats and proteins and I like how it hangs on to its chill for a while. Good after working in the heat, but NOT before.

That's great news, I didn't know that. So if you take whey protein concentrate with water you're getting all the benefits of milk without the estrogens.

You should drink organic raw milk, not pasteurized. You Aryan ancestors herded cows. Everything was based around cows. Cows are sacred beast placed here for Aryan man. Milk is nourishing and can be too 'yin' at times since it has a cooling effect on the body. You should also utilize the urine of cows. The most precious cow is the hump backed Aryan cow because it produces gold through a nerve in it's back, which is found in the urine. How a cow synthesizes gold (good for your nervous system, makes you superhuman) out of thin air is a mystery of genetics and gift from the gods. It's a shame that most of our people use inferior cows. Indian niggers are not the Aryans who conquered that continent. You are, Sven. You are.

>he's an Irish farmer

>This Sumerian word Gu or Ga for " Cow" on the seals, is now disclosed as the source of the Sanskrit Go, and of the English" Cow" and Scottish " Coo" and" Kye "; and as the source of the Sanskrit Ga, " abiding in," the old Indian Pali Ga(-mo) for" town," and it survives as the common modern Indo-Persian Ga(n)w " town" or " village," the Asia Minor Koi .. and as Gow or Cu it was applied by the early Brito-Pheenicians as the suffix to their chief towns in Ancient Britain, e.g., Cads-cu, Glas-gow, Linlith-gow, etc.' And this fact, now supported by these seals, offers important confirmation of the SumeroPheenician origin of the Britons.

Niggers are smarter than you in some things.
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

The sooner you can deal with that unpleasant truth the sooner you can move on with your life.

FUCK. That video of the nigger boy showering under cow urine got removed. I want to try that sometime, but my own urine works well enough for now.

Mmmmm a nice big glass of free radicals.

>not driking Norwegian whole milk
how can rest of the world even compete

forgot pic

I don't get it, people have been drinking milk and suurviving on it for forever, big strong and healthy people, but suddenly now it's bad? Even free range?

So much this, drink milk and squat heavy you manlets.

I see no evidence that women were used en masse as plowhorses during the agricultural revolution kek but that's a different issue

You can always wait till the O3 degenerates to O2 if lack the necessary licensing and permits to ingest O3.

>not drinking Roros okologisk with 4,9 percent fat
If you're going all out on the hormones, do it right

>doesn't realize that the hormones are the best part
>brb 6'10" 300 lbs in 5th grade