Why is Ukraine so poor and undeveloped? All of eastern europe was communist,yet Ukraine is Africa-tier economy...

Why is Ukraine so poor and undeveloped? All of eastern europe was communist,yet Ukraine is Africa-tier economy,alcoholism,AIDS etc. Whats wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8RN1bYH2RQ
cnbc.com/2016/07/14/when-26-percent-is-100-percent-bogus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is our median income so high when a masters in any engineering field with 5 years of work experience barely gets you more than minimum wage.

Wtf is wrong with portugal?
>Not a part of the USSR during the cold war
>Part of NATO
>Direct access to the ocean
>Loads of trade routes

How can you fuck up this badly?

>S-so this is the POWER of Slovenia

Why would you even post gross income?

do all women have large breasts

youtube.com/watch?v=_8RN1bYH2RQ

what should I have posted?

There is a simple anwesr,we have a nice neibour called russia and 55% of politicans are jews(population of jews in ua 0,04%)

Ireland > UK
Lel

Russia owned the poor bastards for decades, it has always wanted dirt poor buffer states between it and the west. Hence the war once the Ukrainians developed the spine to walk away. The state of Belarus, a Moscow puppet, is evidence of this and I'm sure plenty of anons from Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania can confirm

Shit, I should probably move to Romania.

>France
>2957€

Fake and Gay

>niggers are poor
>its genetics!
>european countries are poor
>ITS DA COMMUNIZM! WE DINDU NUFFIN WE JU NEED MO MONEI FOR DEM GULAGZ

Potatoland is now the third richest country in europe despite being like 15 percent nigerian.

outclassed by Moldova now that's pathetic

We are leaving in a retarded world.
People who have 5 years of studies and useful knowledges could win less than a fag who can produce retardness in an advertising agency.

That's just retarded but not illogical. AN engineer would not create something who can bring money immediately. It can be jackpot in 10 or 20 years. You win a lot when you produce something who return cash immediately.

Ireland manipulates it's gdp figures and nomina gdp isn't that relevant anyway.

any one of our countries can go down the shit in 2 generations not only is it the fault of national leaders and comunity leaders it is also the fault of the parents

>Greece
>not negative
what is this black magic

you, Croatia, needs people that look up to them. that's why they exist.

its funny how even with all the denbts Greece is still richer than most eastern shitholes

How would you be able to manipulate gdp per person? I understand national gdp is somewhat of a meme, but I dont think you can make people rich with just manipulating a couple numbers.

we already have enough turks. thanks though

How easy/hard is it to emigrate there? I could afford a big plot of land in Ukraine AND there are no niggers and Islamists.

Salaire brute

ça donne à peine 2200€ net

>implying they enforce laws

Just walk in senpai

>hides flag

cnbc.com/2016/07/14/when-26-percent-is-100-percent-bogus.html In a statist world nothing is impossible. Even 26% growth lol

Corruption, falling economy and administration, unstable interest rates.

If it were really interesting, investors would have been there immediatly after euromaidan.

The only thing you could do with ukropian land is starting a farming business.

They do, just so they can get bribes from you, cheeky yuropean

Why not migrate to Argentina and put all your money in bank where the interest rate is 26,5% while you are at it mate.

>hides flag

god damn micks are even bigger crypto kikes than the anglos.

>hides flag
I can only imagine what it's like to have such shame.

and then 3 months later the bank goes bankrupt and you are left with 1 billion worthless pesos

I am sure its preferable to being eaten by a bunch of starving eastern Ukies mate.

>be ukrainian
>home country doesn't exist
>have to hide behind a EU flag
>literaly UKROP tier
JUST

war you dumbass

Poland talking about shitholes

how convenient

No it's "war in donbass"

you dumbass

yeah its not like they were rich before the war

Oh the irony

>Why is Ukraine so poor and undeveloped?
because they remained in the russian sphere of influence for much longer
same as Belarus and Moldova..
literally look at the map, it pieces itself together

Said the guy whos country fought a revolution to be able to have sex with niggers and then gave them rights as if they were human to begin with.

Ukrainians should start eating their neighbors, it's their only hope.

they couldn't even eat their own eastern part, let alone Moldova.
At this point, i'm pretty certain hungary alone could march straight up to Kiev.

>industry destroyed like Eu said, and since 1974
>no natural resources
>peripheral position in europe
>loads of non-euro migrants to give gibs
>some recent econm mistakes

I don't really give a shit about all that, I can easily work remotely if I choose to so local salaries being terrible isn't much of an issue. I just want somewhere /comfy/ in the countryside to have kids and not be killed by Muslims when SHTF in the West.

nice meme

>why is a war torn state with foreign interests being tested out on it so poor and undeveloped?
Because of a combination of two things: Soviet induced mentality & a deliberate economic limitation.

war in croatia was fought in more than third of our territory, in 1991 our GDP fell by 25% and even then average salary was around 200 german marks, now that would be like 500€, not much but alot better than ukraine today that had over 20 years to transit from communism. Well, Croatia and Slovenia were richest commie countries, Slovenia that had 10 day war is still richest. Czechs recently cought up to us, so war is not that big of a deal, and that in donbass is relativly small war compared to size of ukraine and what was here in 90ies

Right after soviet fall oligarchy come to power. In Russia and Belarus oligarchy transformed into dictatorship with allowed them slightly get their shit together compared to Ukraine.

Our oligarchs spend a lot of time in EU, many their children live there. For them, running Ukraine is a some kind of business just for personal profit. They don't really feel attached to it (many of them not ever Ukrainians or even Slavs).

From the beginning Ukraine was like a frankenstain monster. Annexed Romanian and Hungarian territories. Half Slavs speak Ukrainian, others - Russian. Extremely pro-EU west Ukraine and extremely pro-Russia Crimea and Donbass - this shit simply wasn't allowing Ukraine to move in one single direction.

Finally choosing EU mean war and break of trade with Russia (plus lost of Crimea and biggest cities of Donbass), while trade and help from EU can't replace lost economical profits at this moment.

you'll eventually get split
there is no ukraine
just Kiev and it's vicinity

Ukraine has fertile soil, lots of resources including coal, was one of the biggest manufacturers of guns, tanks, rocket engines, planes etc etc. All gone because they wanted european gibs.

Don't change the roles, I'm not the one calling other countries "shitholes"

>Whats wrong with them?
Crazy raguls and mad hohols can't in to country.

Just because most aren't muslim doesn't mean the country is safe

poors are as crazy as muslims

My shithole is ranked #28 on crime index rankings where yours is at #63. Seems like at least no one in my shithole is going to fuck my shit up senpai.

Obviously shitholes are only defined by their crime index ratings

I could also cherry pick stats you know ?

>was one of the biggest manufacturers
Housed factories and assembly lines*
Don't even try to pull a "Soviet factories were left neglected" - those things were barely functional and constantly jury rigged even back then.
One would have to prop them up non-stop, and that costs money. Why spend money on something that does not pay back at all?

>we have a nice neibour called russia
But Russia is over 2 times richer than Ukraine according to OP's pic

I can't imagine that Kiev is nearly as dangerous and Paris or London desu.

Besides, what other options are there? Spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on a house in the countryside in the UK? Which absolutely no guarantee that it will avoid The Happening?

International companies route their earnings through Ireland to escape tax. The average Irishman doesn't see a cent of this """GDP""".

Top kek

Actually Kiev has a slightly higher crime rating than London.

And about 3 times more violent crimes in Ukraine than in the UK

Kiev is fine,and so is the (dying) countryside, don't let the Sup Forums echo chamber "UKRAINE BAD" get to you.

Actually not, Ukraine did had a huge potential right after USSR fall. It was a country that was an important part of soviet space program, tactical weapons and other high-tech (at the time of fall) facilities. Agrarian and industrial potential was huge. It was corruption, 90s bratki and general government ineffectiveness. In 90s in Ukraine (similar to Russia and Belarus) it was all about selling outside machinery of the factories and resources. This mass theft of everything that could be dismantled in 90s probably did the biggest hart to economy. We also didn't developed any western-type free market, because doing busyness was very dangerous and many businessmen ended up under ground level.

Crime, corruption, different ppl can't come along - this is all in Ukraine.

>ukraine

>belarus, a moscow puppet
>it is normal that a moscow puppet actively jumps between two chairs in order to milk both sides
>it is okay that a moscow puppet actively develops its own national identity

>calling Sup Forums an echo chamber
hi lefty/pol/
or are you a different shill
or are you just retarded
so many options

Yes, I am aware that the corruption and crime were (and are) a thing, but the usual "Soviet legacy" arguments are massively overplayed, the materials used to build most things during the Soviet times were so poor that the moment you stopped propping them up them they turn to rust and rot.

But they got cheap alcohol and cigarettes, dunno if the food is cheap and good but it probably is decent.

I hate living in a 3rd world shithole that is a pure dystopia because of libshits wanting to import Arabs and niggers because of social points. Now the little town I'm living in has become a city with at-least 7000 living in the province, I can feel the overpopulation.

Help me senpai!

It sure is a pity Ukraine didn't at all have heavy ties to other ex-soviet states and they couldn't possibly manage their unified, meant to work together industry for common gain

You have an inexhaustible supply of American philosophers for questions like these.

Because like most east europe all politicians, gov, and admin is corrupt, compromised or isolated and rendered irrelevant. All the industry got mismanaged and then sold for scrap metal, former systems of agriculture were completely dismantled leaving people to do it individually and then getting one way or another fucked by gov or corps.

Shit like that is pretty much the former come Europe story.

Anyway, if you go and intrqct wit any beurocracy in eastern europe bring gifts. Something tasteful, and nice but not excessive.

Now depending on how you talk afterwards in the second meeting you come again with a similar gift only this time you have some money stuffed in the chocolate box or wine box or whatever.

Unless of course you can drop somewhere between 20k to 100k € fee to get your way but at that point you are buying politician favours.

And now you know why large foreign companies don't pay anything for extracting resources from east europe. With about 30 to 35mil € they can buy both parliment and government in one go and not bother having to pay shit for operating mining, industry or whatever even if the land or assets are 50% gov controlled.

They simply buy themselves whatever contract they want, and then do the standard megacorp tax evasion, and the only taxable income is the salary local workers get, who tend to be paid more than local firms, thus pretty much draining most talent on the cheap while the countries have a shit budget income.

So a nice way to pretty much repeat colonialism only now before doing that you ensure to fuck over or buy out any major competitors and at the same time game the system completely in your favour.

to;dr shit is fucked all over, just Ukraine had it worse due to civil unrest and being a buffer state between russia and EU.

>not be killed by Muslims when SHTF in the West

You unironically believe you'll live that long?

Canada, Australia...

You must be young to be so ignorant of the world.

It is. Even with sanctions, Russia has 5 times larger GDP than Ukraine.

>Help me senpai!

Stop using jap words. They show your weeb weakness. You like anime therefore you will never, ever fight back. You are weak, your replacements are strong. You are a pussy. You will not kill. You pretend pain, but you need nothing and can live to die an old man in your nice nigger country.

You will not sacrifice anything so you deserve nothing.

ukraine will always be poor. always.

>>it is okay that a moscow puppet actively develops its own national identity
you wot mate? stupid Moskal, Francysk Skaryna would have a word with you

>a most likely non-white or a migrant from 90s calls me a moskal
Dumb cunt, the point of the post is this:
A puppet would be actively russifying. Not devloping on its own.

The same thing happened here, albeit with less mafia.

>A puppet would be actively russifying. Not devloping on its own
not sure what you are talking about the Russification of Belarus is a long term project started in the mid 90's when all the public Belarus language schools were closed not sure what you are talking about?

that's you on the right Moskal

t. Hohol Subhumanovic not starving in America

>Russification of Belarus is a long term project started in the mid 90's
>what is USSR

ok no shit buddy......
There was a short term Belarusification after the fall and then a strong Russification to tamp down on this

your point still doesn't make sense but you are right I wasn't clear thanks

Man the entire time I was playing STALKER I thought it was a Russian game, turns out its Ukrainian. What the fuck

Yes, because land in Canada and Australia is just as cheap as Eastern Europe, and both countries have avoided mass immigration of shitskins just as well as Ukraine has.

Jesus.

Not all land is expensive. Learn how the locals do it and I don't mean from Sup Forums. Visit, inspect. Also check out the American Midwest because the chimping, like liberalism, is remarkably concentrated.

Burger here with no worries, and I've been alive since before JFK was elected. The media is not the world. The media is served to you with a MOTIVE, even this board.

Things you don't learn from the media include that despite the fact the Southeastern US has many niggers, if you choose wisely you rarely have to deal with them. The Midwest is almost completely barren of them except in areas you wouldn't want to live in if the trash were White.

Also if your only concern is cheap land and you are considered an alien, you are just visiting prey, so go where your language or something like it is standard.

If the locals all want to escape unless they are rich, that's usually a clue not to live there.